PDA

View Full Version : Trouble finding shocktech drop

notime2smile
07-28-2003, 11:58 PM
I've had one heck of a time trying to find a small shocktech drop/on off on the internet. I tried paintballgear.com but they were out of stock, and it doesn't seem like they are getting anything soon. buyshocktech was even worse, my order was never processed, and when I called they said sorry and the drop I wanted wasn't even in stock. So what I'm trying to say is does anybody know of a good site that has them in stock, or a good alternative rail mount drop with an on off, cauz I preordered a xmag and plan on putting a flatline on it, and then using the old tank for my backup. Thanks for any help, and I have tried to search the forum.

Animal Mother
07-29-2003, 12:45 AM
Same here

I have looked all over for their mini stubby or just a mini drop and cannot find the damn things. Ugh...

yeahthatsme
07-29-2003, 01:28 AM
www.buyshocktech.com

Gadget
07-29-2003, 03:09 AM
I had the same problems - was trying to get hold of a mid Shocktech drop and they're rarer than hen's teeth at the moment. Wonder if they're having production trouble?

Animal Mother
07-29-2003, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by yeahthatsme
www.buyshocktech.com

twice... placed my order, got an e-mail saying it was out of stock. That was 1 month ago and they still don't have them in stock.

bunkermaster10
07-29-2003, 04:59 AM
countypaintball.com

Thats where I got mine. If your're interested I have a mini shocktech drop that I might sell or trade for something if ur interested. Its brand new.

bunkermaster10
07-29-2003, 05:01 AM
Here is the link- http://countypaintball.com/product_description.asp?item=2309

MarkM
07-29-2003, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by Gadget
I had the same problems - was trying to get hold of a mid Shocktech drop and they're rarer than hen's teeth at the moment. Wonder if they're having production trouble?
I have one for sale ;) in bling bling chrome...might be the full drop? But come see me Sunday, it's still in my kitbag :)

yurchikcs
07-29-2003, 02:26 PM
My local shop has them, you could call and ask if they will ship.:)

Pev's Paintball
Stafford, VA: (540) 720-1319

Animal Mother
07-29-2003, 03:23 PM
they are out of stock at that country paintball..

How the hell can a drop be so hard to find? I want that mini stubby they have.

Anyone know the name or where I can get one of those drops thats not really a drop.. just a dovetail mount but doesn't move your tank any from the grip? I want one for my Speed since the grip is down and forward. I don't like too much of a drop. This is just a dovetail mount that attached to your grip like a drop.

Ghost24
07-29-2003, 04:18 PM
I have a black stubby. If interested, PM me with offer.

notime2smile
07-29-2003, 06:08 PM
thanks for the help guys, seems like others are having the same problem that i'm having, it doesn't seem to me very hard to produce a drop but you never know.