PDA

View Full Version : Come on… Keep it clean!

shartley
07-29-2003, 06:50 PM
Well….. My wife had been bugging me since January to make this product (well, actually HER make this product). So here is our part helping keep paintball clean…. 4oz at a time!

These are bath bar size and we have been using them (well the prototypes) in our house for a week now and they are great. The picture shown here is moisturizing soap enriched with Coconut Oil, and we will also offer (not yet made) the same colors in a moisturizing soap that is the gel kind (semi see through) and enriched with Aloe and Vitamin E.

The colors are Yellow, Lilac, Pink, Blue, Green, and Peach. They come with a silhouette of a paintball player. The reason the staggered bars don’t show the picture very well is that they are already packaged in plastic heat shrink wrap…. But the picture IS there. :)

This is NOT a sale thread. I will make a Sale Thread in the Dealer’s Forum later when I have the gel bars made as well.

Ov3rmind
07-29-2003, 06:51 PM
Those are awesome, I'm gonna see if I can bug my mom into buying some for the bathrooms in our house.

AngelBoy
07-29-2003, 06:53 PM
I believe Strong Bad put it best when he said... Aaawwweeesssooommmmeeee....

personman
07-29-2003, 06:57 PM
OMG SAM YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!!
I'm probally gonna buy one or two and when are the rubber grips going to be available and is it possible for you to make some wraps for a y grip?? I'll even send you the y grip so you can make a mold or whatever on them!

sneakyhacker420
07-29-2003, 06:57 PM
whoa! sam made soap!! WOO WOO! http://www.automags.org/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

paintballer20
07-29-2003, 06:59 PM
Those are cool, I want some blue ones.

mistwolf
07-29-2003, 07:01 PM
Are these safe for people with peanut allergies? Can you post or PM me with the brand of the oils used?

Thanks!

Jamie

shartley
07-29-2003, 07:11 PM
Thanks folks.

Originally posted by personman
OMG SAM YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!!
I'm probally gonna buy one or two and when are the rubber grips going to be available and is it possible for you to make some wraps for a y grip?? I'll even send you the y grip so you can make a mold or whatever on them!

I have the prototypes for the E/X-Mag grips carved out of plaster, but they have been put on the back burner. Since folks can get E-mag grips again (see dealer’s forum) there is no rush at this point. I have been actually thinking of doing a series of Y-Grip grips so that folks don’t need to buy standard 45’s and turn them backward. And these will also come in pewter… the Y-Grip is ideal for this. Wraps… quite doable…. Contact me in PM.

Originally posted by mistwolf
Are these safe for people with peanut allergies? Can you post or PM me with the brand of the oils used?

Thanks!

Jamie
These are made of pure vegetable glycerin, humectant moisturizers…. The ones shown also have Coconut Oil in them, and the Gel ones will have Aloe and Vitamin E. If you have peanut allergies this should be enough to see if you can use them or not. They do not contain peanut oil.

sneakyhacker420
07-29-2003, 07:20 PM
shartley already makes great products... and IMO, i would love to see rubber e/x-mag grips and .45's

i love the look of the wood grips but prefer the feel of the rubber grips

personman
07-29-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by shartley
Contact me in PM.
;)

breg
07-29-2003, 07:29 PM
"Yep, with enough soap you can blow up just about anything..."
-- Tyler Durden.

Cool, I like the paintball soap. I don't think I'll buy any though. People think I'm into paintball too much as it is...

PUDBUDZ
07-29-2003, 08:16 PM
Can you make the soap in a blue to black fade?:D

edweird
07-29-2003, 08:36 PM
sam......

let me guess the first rule is you cant talk about it

and the second rule is well... you cant talk about it

Just watch out for alternate personalitys burning a hole in your hand with Lye and Moist lips

Clockwork_Orange
07-29-2003, 09:00 PM
Man Shartley, what don't you make?!? If you have some time to spare I would appreciate it if you made me a new custom built car and probably a house too... ;)

moldy_bagel
07-29-2003, 09:09 PM
neato id like to get some of those

SlipknotX556
07-29-2003, 09:43 PM
Wow, now I have seen everything.

But Id buy some.

FistS
07-29-2003, 10:02 PM
Hmmm...
Soap for shartley and his wife...
lol, i'm not going there.

Star_Base_CGI
07-29-2003, 10:11 PM
NEato!

shartley
07-30-2003, 08:14 AM
Sale Thread is now open in Dealer’s Forum!
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=95118

Originally posted by breg
"Yep, with enough soap you can blow up just about anything..."
-- Tyler Durden.

Cool, I like the paintball soap. I don't think I'll buy any though. People think I'm into paintball too much as it is...
I understand. My Wife wanted to expand our product line into paintball themed items that folks can incorporate into their daily lives. Before doing this we also asked around and folks were very receptive of it. We know it is not for everyone… but we know some will enjoy them. :)

Originally posted by PUDBUDZ
Can you make the soap in a blue to black fade?:D
I am sure I “could”, but I think it is a bit much for a product that ends up being washed down the drain. ;)

Originally posted by edweird
sam......

let me guess the first rule is you cant talk about it

and the second rule is well... you cant talk about it

Just watch out for alternate personalitys burning a hole in your hand with Lye and Moist lips
I would comment on that…. but you know…………… ;)

Originally posted by Clockwork_Orange
Man Shartley, what don't you make?!? If you have some time to spare I would appreciate it if you made me a new custom built car and probably a house too... ;)
Keep your eyes open… more products are coming! :D But sadly, no cars. LOL

Everyone else… thanks! As you can see, the sale thread is now open. :)

warpfeedmod
07-30-2003, 10:25 AM
You're not your team. You're not how much air you have in the tank. You're not the marker you shoot. You're not the contents of your hopper. You're not your dye pants. You're the all-singing, all-dancing bleep of the world.

Welcome to paintball, if this is your first time here you MUST play.

I am shartleys smirking revenge :)

I dunno I got nuttin heh

cool soap tho.

Shartley customs says "Use soap"

nato
07-30-2003, 10:28 AM
send some to smart parts! they seem a little dirty to me!

N.A.T.O.:p

warpfeedmod
07-30-2003, 10:29 AM
Lol I just thought of something I could use these with my rubber ducky :P

http://www.whatisthebinty.com/images/paintball/duckie/paintduck002.jpg

shartley
07-30-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by warpfeedmod
Lol I just thought of something I could use these with my rubber ducky :P

http://www.whatisthebinty.com/images/paintball/duckie/paintduck002.jpg
Why yes… yes you could indeed. :D

nato
07-30-2003, 10:34 AM
Haha, I can just see it now. Bed Bath and Beyond seling pb ducky/pb soap package!:)

N.A.T.O.

1stdeadeye
07-30-2003, 10:41 AM
You are really making soap?

:confused:

shartley
07-30-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
You are really making soap?

:confused:
Yup! :D

breg
07-30-2003, 02:13 PM
Thanks for understanding shartley, I think they are really cool. By the way, sorry for throwing that first fight club quote...

shartley
07-30-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by breg
Thanks for understanding shartley, I think they are really cool. By the way, sorry for throwing that first fight club quote...
LOL I liked Fight Club. :)

breg
07-30-2003, 02:40 PM
LOL! Cool

Digi_Gyrl
07-30-2003, 03:20 PM
I wanna know wear u got that rubber ducky.. I have got to get one of those... !!!!!

wad04
07-31-2003, 09:19 PM
i just hope your not like the guy from fight club.....

shartley
08-01-2003, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by wad04
i just hope your not like the guy from fight club.....
LOL no. And my WIFE actually makes these.... not me. I just take them out of the mold and package them.