PDA

View Full Version : Stock barrel ????

GhostXmasFuture
07-29-2003, 11:30 PM
I have 2 main topics on this one.
First I love my stock E-mag barrel, and the longer I own it the better it gets. I have 3 good reasons why I think this should be considerd a custom barrel.
First is accuracy. I have out shot every Imp, Timmy, and Angel I have ever come across. Two months ago I out shot an Eclipse auto cocker, and 2 weekends ago I out shot a Naugthy Dogs Cocker (Pro players are very poor sports when it comes to losing).
Second. The longer I shoot it the better I gets about shooting through broken paint. Having a LX I don't carry a squeegy on to the field any more. Most of the times that I have broken paintballs in my barrel in the last 9 months I have forgotten to clean out my barrel at all that day. It just shoots that good after 10-20 balls. This doesn't happen all the time, and it took about a year for it to get to this state of greatness.
Third. Sold my complete freak barrel kit to 30 bucks after 9 months of less accuracy with multiple paints under multiple conditions with multiple other freak owners present playing, it was that worthless to me. It also broke at least twice as much paint.

Number two sub topic, the future. I want to be able to use this barrel with the new ULE bodies, and I would like it to come in longer lengths so that it is easier to site down, and so that I don't shoot my bunker as often when I'm trying to snap shoot. Maybe it's time to look at that step bore design thing again.