PDA

View Full Version : will AGD make a dual ball detent for the ULE bodies?

BunkerKing_2000
07-30-2003, 02:46 PM
I was thinking a dual ball detent for the ULE body seems good because if one ball detent goes bad u will always have a back up. AGD should do this soon. I have the ULE body right now I am building a automag I used to have one about 2 yrs ago. It was a retro valve automag it worked very well. ALso, can AGD make a ACE on the ULE Body for the X valve? its just a thought.

Dayspring
07-30-2003, 02:55 PM
Several of the Slug bodies being produced have dual detents.

As for the ACE question... Where exactly are you going to put it and what's going to run it? The only guns right now that can accept it is the Xmag and SFL.

ACE is kind of redundant with level 10. Level 10 doesn't require batteries or boards. ACE does. :)

BunkerKing_2000
07-30-2003, 04:02 PM
I was thinking that rather using the intelliframe for the 12 volt rev., you can use the 9 volt battery to run the ACE. I was woundering if you can put the ACE sensor where the ball detent goes into than have another ball detent on the other side. But as for the Lvl 10 does it work really good and how many shots per tank can u get out of it? Thanks!

chizle97
07-30-2003, 07:49 PM
trust me level 10 works. I short stroke like a phyco hose beast and i still dont chop. Example before level 10 at least 10-15 non-barrel chops every time I played. After level 10 NO CHOPS.

Russ
07-31-2003, 12:13 AM
My E-Mag has one ball detent in the ULE, and Level 10 on the valve...I don't need another detent, or an ACE :D

personman
07-31-2003, 12:18 AM
Get a magnetic detent from kilaueakid in the dealers fourms. He says those last a long time and I believe it too! No spring!

kilaueakid
07-31-2003, 09:01 PM
I managed to get an ACE board in this emag w/ ule body. Mounted the board in the rail and machined a hole into the bottom of the breech. The sensor sits in the same location as on a x-mag/sfl(bottom of breech). Crappy pic, but shows the underside of the rail with part of ace board exposed. The opening sits ontop of gripframe, so it is not exposed to the elements.

GhostXmasFuture
07-31-2003, 11:45 PM
I would feel much better about having 2 ball detents, even if the 2nd one isn't needed. I also think it looks better.

BunkerKing_2000
08-01-2003, 12:15 AM
I would think dual ball detents is a good idea. Just in case if ur first ball detent goes bad u will have a back up. You never know the ball detents could go bad anytime when u are in a game.