PDA

View Full Version : Where do I get my E-Mag firmware updated?

hostage
07-30-2003, 07:01 PM
I am just curious, I am thinking about installing an eye and curious how much it would cost to get it upgraded. I am running ver 1.37
Thanks,
Doron

sneakyhacker420
07-30-2003, 07:32 PM
u need to buy the whole x-mag board and ACE if you want to finish your e-mag product, AGD can't simply flash your board w/ x-mag software

but they CAN flash it to 3.0 when it comes out

hostage
07-30-2003, 07:35 PM
how much is it and what is the difference?
-Doron

sneakyhacker420
07-30-2003, 07:40 PM
call up AGD

i know that its different because it has all the hook-ups for the eye and stuff...but thats about it

sneakyhacker420
07-30-2003, 07:42 PM
i would really love to see you just put your boo-yah on the x-mag body and stuff... now theres something even MORE unique ;)

ah137
07-31-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by sneakyhacker420
u need to buy the whole x-mag board and ACE if you want to finish your e-mag product, AGD can't simply flash your board w/ x-mag software

but they CAN flash it to 3.0 when it comes out

Who told you this? I have talked to AGD and the boards are the same.

~Hills

AGD can simply flash your board, if they will do it or not is another ?

Kevmaster
07-31-2003, 03:47 PM
ok...

to have the ACE and ACE board (and thus on-off switch) you need to have an x-mag...no way around it if you want it to be factory (a morlock board, is another option).

the most recent EMAG software IS 1.37. The X-Mag has 2.4 being the most recent. Soon, BOTH will have a version of 3.0 that AGD can flash your board with. This just means they hook a comp up to the board and send it the new software. No new board to install or anything. There are two versions (1 for X, 1 for E) that will be made of 3.0. Both SHOULD be free at events to have it flashed and you can prolly send your board into AGD and they'll do it for free + shipping, but you'll need an RA number anyways, so just call thme and ask about pricing