PDA

View Full Version : buying a AO jersey sugg.

Ter-Me-Nate
07-30-2003, 11:03 PM
hey, i am going to get me a AO jersey in the next couple of weeks,,, what all should i put on it,

my team name is "Mosby's Raiders"

my NICK of course is Ter-Me-Nate,

and im going to put the AO-TN on it somewhere

any logos or anything you all think i should put on it, or can someone think of a cool emblem for my teams name or a logo for my screen name,,,,just anything because im blank, enven what kind of font i should use for it all...

just looking for some cool sugg.

edweird
07-30-2003, 11:23 PM
fi you had a sweet sig pic id suggest that.... other wise I would go for the AGD logo on a top of the sleeve. Oh and if your part of one fo the various AO-clubs/movments (Pie Rev, Das Untermags Rev, countless others) that would be swell as well

anyhow Im with you man... I plan on getting a new jersey to match my new and improved mag

mistwolf
07-31-2003, 09:24 AM
Where are you getting it? I've been considering getting one as well, I am kinda tired of playing in sweats and a t-shirt.

Jamie

Jeffy-CanCon
07-31-2003, 09:53 AM
Mosby's Raiders was a civil war cavalry outfit, right?

How about crossed cavalry sabres under a paintball mask?

Clockwork_Orange
07-31-2003, 11:09 AM
Check out this site for custom AO and team jerseys. Custom Sports Gear!!! (http://www.customsportsgear.com/HomePage.asp)

Ter-Me-Nate
07-31-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Jeffy-CanCon
Mosby's Raiders was a civil war cavalry outfit, right?

How about crossed cavalry sabres under a paintball mask?

you are exactly right......

and i like your idea... il try working something up from that, any more ideas would be great..

and its going to be the "of course" blue agd jersey...

ive got to support my agd heritage hahahaha

logamus
07-31-2003, 09:27 PM
i got my "ao-tx" from my sig on my left shoulder and an american flag on my right. it looks pretty sharp. csg does good work, just dont be in a hurry when you order it.