PDA

View Full Version : Eggo2 + Non LX'ed Mag= Beautiful.

Brett23
07-31-2003, 06:18 AM
Ok Now I know that the Eggo2 loader is old news by now, and that alot of ppl hate them. I on the other had havent shot my old manual mag in around a year now (emags rock) and its never had the Egg on it at all. The other day I decided to take the mag out just to shoot around for the *chuff* of it. Well I put the Egg on it and started shooting around and low and behold it chopped (no LX in it or my emag for that matter). Now before with my revy I would have been done until i did a total cleaning of the gun. All it would do after that was brake paint. Well much to my surprise thanx to the Egg the next ball didnt break. Nor the next or the next ect... It just kept feeding till I was out of paint. Needless to say I was speechless. It just just kept force the balls through the paint till it was pretty much cleaned out. Like I said before I know alot of ppl dont like the Egg but it has breathed new life into my out classic valve mag, and now Im not so sure I want to sell it lol. Ok well I just wanted to put that out there to see if anyone else has had similar experiences their evolution 2's. God bless Brass Eagle for doing somethign almost right for once.:D

robertjuric
07-31-2003, 08:23 AM
sounds good, but arent they kinda cheap(not price wise)?

TheTramp
07-31-2003, 09:43 AM
With the second edition of their Evolution Viewloader did a pretty good job. Most people who have used them really like them after they get past the looks.

They might not feed quite as fast as a Halo but with the LX, visions, COPS, ACE and all the other anti-chop stuff out there the Egg is easly good enough and the price is right. Only 3/4 the price of the Halo.

I see them all the time around here. I use a Halo but if I needed to buy another loader I'd save some cash and get an Egg2.