PDA

View Full Version : Help in putting together a scenario game

andreb
07-31-2003, 10:49 PM
Ok, scenario games are non-existent in Brazil, period. The owner of the field I play at is putting together a big game in 3 weeks. I though I might talk to him and see if he would be interrested in organizing a scenario game after that, probably 3 months from now. The problem is I have no idea where to start. As mentioned above, there's never been one in the country as far as I know so information on the subject is not available first hand. I was wondering if you guys have any tips or links to pages where I could get some info and ideas for a scenario game. That would include rules, game format, objective, allowed equipment, non conventional weapons like grenades (if allowed) etc...

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

Regards,

André

WillyWonka
07-31-2003, 11:24 PM
I say get together with some friends and/or the owner of the field(s) you're playing on and just toss around some ideas. That's the cool thing about scenario games, you can make it whatever theme you want. Some examples though; WW2 themed (I see those a lot), science fiction theme, or just have objectives to take for points (like fake money, certain buildings, I heard at IAO they had dummies you could rescue). Just go with the flow, whatever sounds fun to you and is allowed at the fields.

good luck.