PDA

View Full Version : emag help

ooc0braoo
08-01-2003, 10:44 AM
hey, i just got a emag in a trade and it can't fire more then once every second in e mode or the valve hisses, as if there wasn't enough air going to the valve. also, i can't fire more then around 3 times in mech mode which then the same problem would occur. any ideas?
thankz in advance :D

Esparky
08-01-2003, 06:16 PM
dude i feel for ya, i did the exact same thing and had the exact same problem. but what i did finally figure out is that for some reason if u add an extra reg seat oring between the regulator halve (back or the colored one) and the regulator vavle pin assly. i dont know what it does or if it will help u but it helped a little with mine. the other thing i found out is there is a problem with my on/off assly. for some reason if u screw the top halve tight to the botom mine will do the exact same thing. i dont know why on that either. im thinking there must be a slight difference in either some part in the on/off assly or something with the sear and how it acts, or something in the rail where the sear axle pin is... but anywho what ulimatly made my gun shoot absolutly great is turn the top half of my on/off assly off a 1/4-1/2 turn. now i would NOT recommend doing this until u talk to a certified guy who actually knows what he is talking about.. not that i dont..lol. but otherwise i guess good luck and i hope this helps. lmk know if u find something else so i can see if it works for me, and how ur gun turns out.
EMAIL: sparky514@aol.com
AOL SN: sparky514
AIM SN: janderson514

Esparky
08-01-2003, 06:19 PM
oh and if anyone knows why my gun has that tendancy lmk, my info is above ^^^

ooc0braoo
08-01-2003, 06:45 PM
thx for the reply.
took it to the proshop today and they fixed it out somehow lol
don't know exactly what they did but it works now :D
gl with your emag