PDA

View Full Version : Ao! I Have A New Recruit!!!!!!

Benfica4ever
08-01-2003, 12:11 PM
:D I was talking to this guy and he wanted to buy a cocker and i told him he should get a mag. I probably spent like 20 minutes just telling him all the good things about agd.
And now he getting a mag.:D
I was bored and just thought i would post this.

Cryer
08-01-2003, 12:12 PM
That's a good little missionary:D :p

Benfica4ever
08-01-2003, 12:14 PM
THANK YOU SIR!!!!!!!!!!:D

Gitaroo Man
08-01-2003, 12:40 PM
but now if his mag breaks he'll come crawling back to you.....

anyway good job!

Ov3rmind
08-01-2003, 12:41 PM
It's going to suck for you if he ends up not liking the Mag.

I tend to not enforce my opinions on other people's gun buying decisions unless they ask for advice. Quite frankly, I find it rude.

Python14
08-01-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Ov3rmind
I tend to not enforce my opinions on other people's gun buying decisions unless they ask for advice. Quite frankly, I find it rude.

LOL, by that, I must be approaching offensive with my AO/AGD user recruitment tactics.

Good Job Benefica. You've freed another mind. Have a cookie.:D

Lohman446
08-01-2003, 06:15 PM
I play on a field that is very mag friendly (the owner who is also an extremely good player, shoots an E-mag). I was standing there when someone was explaining theres was an Angel/Cocker hybrid, with the speed of an Angel and the "closed bolt accuracy" of a cocker and had the nerve to explain to him that my mag just wasn't that accurate. When the guy went to show his friend on the barrels set out for target practice they were doing pretty good. Now there is a two inch pole between these barrels. I walked up, took one shot, and heard the "ping" (I have seen this done with any number of markers btw). Not daring to chance it again I simply put my barrel condom back on and walked away.