PDA

View Full Version : The people at PaintballGateway are retards.

Animal Mother
08-01-2003, 04:52 PM
Ok... so like 3 months ago I ordered a Dye Boomstick. They ship it to me in a thin soft paper tube. When I get it, the steel back tore out the threads on the front and made the barrel crooked.

After 1 month of getting the run around from theses damn asshats I decide to dispute the charges with my credit card company. I go through that process and they then tell me to ship the broken barrel back to PaintballGateway. I do so and mail my cedit card company a copy of the shipping slip.

5 minutes ago FedEx drops off a god damn new Dye Boomstick barrel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For 1 month I wanted a new barrel or a refund and they wouldn't give it to me, so I dispute the charges and now they give me one? I already have a Dye Boomstick I bought somewhere else, I don't need this freaking thing, and my credit card company says when they go and take their money back that PaintballGateway will say they shipped me a new barrel that I now have.

God f'ing damnit... I swear I want to drive to Santa Anna which is like 2 hours away and beat them with this damn Boomstick. This place is ran by a bunch of retards!!! of course I called them and they are not picking up their phone.

BTW this 2nd barrel was shipped properly in a box with popcorn, not a thin paper tube.

Morons.......

Grasshopper
08-01-2003, 05:03 PM
At least boomsticks are (at least they were) pretty cheap there. That's pretty stupid they way they did that.

FutureMagOwner
08-01-2003, 05:45 PM
if you want you can just give it to me? :D

the_next_guy_
08-01-2003, 06:18 PM
I had a similar thing with actionvillage. I ordered a CP foregrip and they sent me an Angel Volumizer. So I called them and they told me to send it back and they gave me a number. Its been a month and no foregrip...

jimmyjobob
08-01-2003, 06:31 PM
i hear ya. can be frustrating.

i dunno. ive ordered 3 items from them, great price and it was at my door within 4 days.

maybe you got some new guy working there? hopefully hes gone now.

btw, i would remove the curse words or a mod will do it for you. just a suggestion.

Animal Mother
08-01-2003, 11:21 PM
Oh they shipped it to me fast... broken because they can't wrap a package correctly.

Well I reached finally, I told him the story and the asshat on the phone pauses and goes "Why did you dispute the charges?"

Thats when I started to yell. I said because they wouldn't give me a new barrel 2 months ago like they gave me 5 minutes ago. He said "Ok... lemme call you right back."

he never called back... just like they have not called back in the past which is why I disputed the charges in the first place. I have been very nice and patient up until now.

What a bunch of mental retards..

sps16
08-02-2003, 12:05 AM
I ordered an egg 2 from them on a tuesday morning and did 2 day shipping. I live in the bay area. They didn't ship it until thursday. So i didn't get it before AO-Day. That really chapped my bum

Animal Mother
08-02-2003, 12:08 AM
I'm in Stockton, lets all meet and go down there.

Just kidding!! :)

sps16
08-02-2003, 12:30 AM
haha, just tell me when