PDA

View Full Version : Yet another paintballgear.com is horrible thread

painball
08-01-2003, 07:35 PM
OK this really makes me mad. I ordered a bunch of stuff from them. Not for me but for my cousins b-day. He's getting into paintball. I ordered a black spyder electra for him. Well I get the package today and instead I have a piranha e-force core df. The spyder cost $200 while the piranha cost $150. I feel ripped off. SO i wrote an angry cust service request telling them I want the electra as fast as possible. They better get it to me soon :mad: and maybe if i'm mean enough they'll let me keep the piranha :D

Yet another paintballgear complaint..:rolleyes:

fire1811
08-01-2003, 07:48 PM
yes i never had any problems with pbgear.com for the longest time then i got burned.

i order my stuff from www.thegearbag.com now

bmexline
08-01-2003, 08:38 PM
i have taken them off of my list also. i ordered from them the first time and was very happy, now the second time has been a nightmare. in the end i just canceled the order, after 2 weeks of screwing around with them, and went to my local shop and paid 30$ more for the same items because now i dont have time to reorder the stuff somewhere else. i wont make the mistake of ordering from the again, thats for sure.

beefstew
08-01-2003, 09:47 PM
www.paintballwizard.com
Best service
Fast shipping
GOOD PRICES
Local store as well (supports local fields)

LaW
08-01-2003, 09:50 PM
I will continue to order from them until I don't play paintball. I have never had a screw up order. The reason I like them so much is that my stuff arrives in 1 day... since its so close.

BTW its not like they are that bad, I bet they do a TON of business and its only common that you hear all the bad experiences compared to the good ones. I have not heard enough bad experiences to even come close to affect my opinion of it.

silentdeath55
08-01-2003, 10:08 PM
i like them and they have not messed my order up yet. the one thing i dont like about them is that they dont keep anything in stock. I wanted to order something one day, but didnt get around to it. So the next day i went to order it and it was out of stock.

LaW
08-01-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by silentdeath55
i like them and they have not messed my order up yet. the one thing i dont like about them is that they dont keep anything in stock. I wanted to order something one day, but didnt get around to it. So the next day i went to order it and it was out of stock.

In regards to whats in stock, I think (from experience in business) that its really hard to keep a stock and know what people will want. As a company they don't want to overstock on products that might not sell as many of them. With some of the products that run out of stock before they expect usually the company will order a few more the next time as needed. I have come to always call a company before I order online to check on stock regardless of what it is (computer products, paintball, car parts).... I mean common sense tells you that imho If you cant physically see it you cant rely on what some internet site tells you.

Skoad
08-01-2003, 10:26 PM
If you want your stuff as fast as possible (like you said) then.....WHY THE HELL DID YOU WRITE THEM!

USE THE PHONE it's magical and it lets you talk to people!

LaW
08-01-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Skoad
If you want your stuff as fast as possible (like you said) then.....WHY THE HELL DID YOU WRITE THEM!

who wrote who? did i miss something :) lol

painball
08-01-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Skoad

i count find the # until after i already wrote them. by the time i found it they were already closed

Benfica4ever
08-01-2003, 10:38 PM
i seriously dont get it people have so many complaints with them and i have ordered frm them so many times and i havent been ripped off or anyhting, everything came in good shape and packaged well

painball
08-01-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Benfica4ever
i seriously dont get it people have so many complaints with them and i have ordered frm them so many times and i havent been ripped off or anyhting, everything came in good shape and packaged well

ordering from pbgear is like russian roulette

LaW
08-01-2003, 10:48 PM
There really are not that many complaints if you think about it. With a big company like that mixups are not impossible... It sucks being on the recieving end of a mixup, and i know... take customsportsgear and my AO jersey.... took them 4 months to get it to me and it wasn't how i ordered it.... oh well, they are taking care of me.

I have been ordering from paintballgear.com for I would have to say at least 6 years maybe??? I used to order paint, barrels, masks you name it and placed an order almost once a week and have never had a bad experience.

Like I said before, you often only hear the negative experiences of the buyer and to those that have had no problems they have no reason to come online and post their good experience. I hope I made sense :)

Lord_Whoopass
08-02-2003, 02:51 AM
I have been ripped off by paintballgear once before... and they fixed the problem in no time... lol and to mention it I just got an order from them today and they sent the wrong color pants... well I hope that goes good...

jdev
08-02-2003, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by beefstew
www.paintballwizard.com
Best service
Fast shipping
GOOD PRICES
Local store as well (supports local fields)

what fruity said. this is where I order all my stuff too. rocks that everything gets to me like a day after I order it. warehouses in the same state as me rock!