PDA

View Full Version : What's up with my X-Mag?

Twon
08-01-2003, 08:59 PM
Hi guys,

I shot my new X-Mag for the first time. It's a silver c&c, looks very cool btw and much lighter than my classic RT. There's something that bugs me though. There is alot of kick on that peice when I fire it. Maybe it's me, I'm not used to a such light gun but I can't keep it level when I shoot. It keeps rocking back and my line is messed up. Compared to an Intimidator, it's night and day, but I'm comparing apples and oranges.

My 1st question is: Is there a way to reduce the kick back? Also, I didn't notice a big difference between electro and hybrid, is there a way to get more reactivness in hybrid mode?

Thanks

Twon

Oh, and btw, if there's someone interesed to get an X-Mag without waiting forever, the guy who sold it to me can get another one really fast...At least, thats what ge said, but then again, you should contact him personally. Just ask and I'll give you his phone number, it's a 1-800...

Twon
08-03-2003, 04:53 PM
anyone?

ICOM
08-03-2003, 07:06 PM
whats your input pressure?

Twon
08-03-2003, 07:08 PM
850 psi from a preset.

jayel579
08-03-2003, 08:36 PM
try using some type of regulating bottle so you can control the input pressure. the higher the input the more re-active that trigger will be.