PDA

View Full Version : Where Is Best Place To Buy an X-mag???

Lord_Whoopass
08-02-2003, 04:00 AM
Ok I am planning on purchasing an X-mag in the near future... I am looking at getting either a Red/Black fade, Blue/Black fade or high gloss Black Cutt and Carved X-mag with the Vertical breech and Warp left one... I was wondering if anyone knew of places where I could get an X-mag with these options besides 888paintball and Paintballgear... Any Input would be apreciated...
Thanks,
Tyler D.

edweird
08-02-2003, 04:23 AM
My suggestion is to stalk the Marker forum here located under the Classifieds Forums header. Occasionally you will find someone desperate to liquidate one of these. Personally I have seen something like 4 Xmags for sale in that forum in the last month.

Recon by Fire
08-02-2003, 10:47 AM
Daroach currently has a polished CNC black X-Mag for sale at a good price in the sales forum.

Lord_Whoopass
08-02-2003, 09:37 PM
Yeah I have looked at those too... most of the time they sell for about as much as you can buy them new and I would like to just have a brand new gun...

Recon by Fire
08-02-2003, 09:39 PM
If you want new then you have to get on the list and wait.....six months? ...a year?

logamus
08-02-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Lord_Whoopass
Yeah I have looked at those too... most of the time they sell for about as much as you can buy them new and I would like to just have a brand new gun...

get in line, a very long line.

Lord_Whoopass
08-02-2003, 10:33 PM
my friend ordered his like 3 months ago and just got it like a week ago... And I dont really mind a wait... I am just looking for a place to get what I want on a new gun for a good price...

Lord_Whoopass
08-03-2003, 01:18 AM
and if you read at the top I am just looking for good places to purchase one...

Recon by Fire
08-03-2003, 11:02 AM
Three months sounds way to early from I have heard from others. I have been on the wait list for about that long myself with no call from AGD. But your best bet would be to contact AGD retailers who are already on the list and waiting. I know www.paintballmaxx.com should be getting close on the waiting list.