PDA

View Full Version : Agd Team Needs Your Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spore 283
08-02-2003, 05:06 AM
AGD is playing X-ball at the next psp event in Philly,and we are in need of some help.There is way too much going on at the same time for the team to get through it all by ourself.So we are asking all of you AOers for assistance. The help and support that we recived from you guys at the IAO was GREAT,and we are going to need at least that form you guys to dominate in X-ball.We are going to need people to help filling paint tubes,getting cases fo paint from the truck,filling air tanks,cleaning equipment,carring equipment,coaching us from the sidelines,takeing pics,video tapeing,backup guns(if anyone would be willing to let the team use their gun),and much more.Most of all we need to hear all you loyal Airguns fans cheering us on to victory.It means alot to us to see that we make all of you proud to be AGD supporters.We work very hard to represent AGD as the #1 company.We work so hard because we belive in AGD,and AGD belives in US.It is alot easier to do well if your haveing fun,and having your AGD love will make easier for everyone,players and fans to have more fun.So if any of you would be willing to help wecould use it. CHESTER

jdev
08-02-2003, 05:59 AM
chester,

tell me when and where and Ill see what I can do about showing up to do photography for you guys. if you already have someone for photography, i can do any other miscellaneous gopher tasks.

ill see what I can do about getting the time off work and travelling to wherever you may need the help. no promises, but ill try my best.

Kevmaster
08-02-2003, 06:47 AM
I'll be cheering here at come watching your vids of victory...sadly though i cant make it to philly

edweird
08-02-2003, 07:09 AM
Man chester I wish I had more than 12 days notice for this.... the shop is making me take my last 4 days of use of use leave in august but the airplane tix would cost a ton.

If we had 15-20 days notice I would Consider/Ensure my attendance. But dude you guys got my "A-G-D- Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo /cough ooooooooooooooo" support regardless

manike
08-02-2003, 08:32 AM
As long as you aren't playing Ignition (the team I am playing with) then I'll help out. :) Would be a pleasure to do so and I might learn something valuable for when we are playing.

Ed, suck it up and just get there ;)

BradPalooza
08-02-2003, 04:25 PM
And if you ARE playing Ignition... We'll give you all the free paint you want! ; )
See you there and good luck.
-Brad

mistwolf
08-02-2003, 04:53 PM
I'll do what I can, I'm local, up in Bethlehem. :)When is it?

Jamie

wobbles82
08-02-2003, 06:33 PM
Hey Chester. Ill be playing in NPPL, and going to PSP. What time of day, day, markers ( I have an RTPX I would love to let you guys use.) I can fill pods, make runs for water, anything you guys name it. I will be at the event everyday sporting my AO jersey and watching you guys win. Just let me know what time of day and when during the day you need me to do stuff and I will be more than willing to help. :D

Automaggin2
08-02-2003, 08:44 PM
Spore, count me in. PM me with more information. I would love to be your pod !&#@*!

misfit
08-02-2003, 08:59 PM
im down

1stdeadeye
08-02-2003, 09:06 PM
I'll be there for a day and could help if needed!

Let me know!

pimpnsince1987
08-02-2003, 09:10 PM
i wish i could make it up there but if i did i would be playing

Wooosh87
08-03-2003, 01:37 AM
I should be able to lend a hand if your still in need. Let me know the dates and times and who to get in touch with and I will see what I can do for you guys. Just so you know, I don't vaccum or do windows... ;)
Drop me an email at: [email protected]

Mrmacdude
08-03-2003, 09:09 AM
i am SO there. Where is it?

tony3
08-03-2003, 10:04 AM
Man, if I could go I'd love hanging out and filling pods:( Oh, well, go agd!

spydervenom
08-03-2003, 08:44 PM
if you rent me a hotel room i'll help you for free :)

Mag Master 04
08-03-2003, 10:25 PM
get me out there and back and a place to stay and i can be there...:D ill work for free if u get me out there.lol. i may have to jack a case and some free fills but ill loan my mag too, its nice one, barrel should be in tomorrow

Bigzamboni
08-07-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Automaggin2
Spore, count me in. PM me with more information. I would love to be your pod !&#@*!

I know we just met and all.. I don't want to rush things.. but.. think I could bum a ride if I get down to Mt Laurel? :D

Haha.. I hope that isn't just funny to me.

I'd like to go, but I'm going to the Super7 for 2, maybe 3 days, and I don't think my parents like doing that much driving. Maybe If I paint the bathroom and redo the patio.. Or find a part-way ride to bum. ;)

spore 283
08-08-2003, 03:47 AM
you guys are great. sorry it took so long to reply. we will be playing the 13th-17th. any help offered will be put to good use,and greatly appreciated. there is alot to take care of off the field that we need help with. so any help offered will be accepted with AGD LOVE.

sorry we can't transport or house any of you guys. we are pretty full as it is. BEST I CAN DO IS BUY JAIGUR BOMBS FOR ALL PIT CREW MEMBERS.

AGD LION-KID,
CHESTER

mistwolf
08-08-2003, 07:37 AM
Doh! Bad timing on the dates, I'll have to pass. The wife has vacation time those days, and while we opted out of where we were going, we're still gonna spend some downtime together. Sorry guys!

Jamie

IronKong51
08-08-2003, 08:41 AM
i would be happy to help out for a while guys see you there
living in Philly makes things easer
I also just herd the radio add for the
national paintball CUP
now evryone knows there should be a great turn out.

ALSO who is going to the shatner ball game at EMR

Woogie12
08-12-2003, 07:00 PM
Hey, my friend and I will be there and we'll gladly help you guys out. :D

Mrmacdude
08-13-2003, 07:07 PM
i was there today, but they didnt let me in the "players area" what the hell?? i saw people who OBVIOUSLY didnt play back there, why not me? so i watched for about 3 hrs. saw some kickass games, there was a like a 10 year old on some team who was awesome. Didnt see anyone with a mag. or from AGD.

Smart parts wouldnt let me touch the shocker!! =(

runningman
08-14-2003, 07:27 PM
if you give info, i would be glad to help

heftylefty
08-14-2003, 07:56 PM
for the people who are gonna be filling the pods should order this shirt, i think it will fit their position well;)

Woogie12
08-14-2003, 08:56 PM
I saw someone walking around with a CF minimag with a 2 finger chrome intelli. Anyone on here?

manike
08-18-2003, 09:55 AM
I came over to help out and was there for about 30 seconds on the sideline before I got pulled into a meeting :(

At one point it looked like if we both won then we would be playing each other! That would have been fun.

I had a great time playing X-ball with Ignition but am now very tired and bruised! I'll post up a more indepth report of my experiences after I get back to Blighty tomorrow.

I saw a few mags there :) couple in the 10 man and a couple in the X-ball.

A to the G-Dizzle
08-18-2003, 10:31 AM
Yeah we definatly could have used all the help we could get. We made it to the Day 3 being the first games of the day. It's hard finding AOer's at 8 in the morning, lol.

All in All we had a great time. This was my first tournament with the Lions and it was a blast even though we didn't do too hot. We want to thank everyone who showed up to support the team, and of course HUGE thanks to AirGun Designs.

Alex
AGD Lions