PDA

View Full Version : Autococker problem

Vengeance
08-02-2003, 03:30 PM
Hope fully someone here knows cockers pretty well.

I'm having a problem with my slider trigger frame. (Keep in mind, this is all happening while my gun is not aired up).
I own a shocktech slider trigger frame, and I've been noticing that the trgger gets stuck after it is pulled. You have to manually reset it unless you yank on it really quickly and let go. Anyone know what the problem is? Do I need different trigger internals, or maybe a new 3-way (I have the stock 3-way). Thanks.

no_doz
08-03-2003, 12:32 AM
Might want to polish the plate. If it is getting stuck on occasion then that's probably the case. Just remove it and polish it down as best you can and maybe put a couple drops of oil on it for good measure. Plus, does this happen when it is aired up?

Vengeance
08-03-2003, 01:15 AM
You hit the nail right on the head, no doz. The top of the trigger plate that contacts the bodt just needed a little lubing. Thanks man.

RTGuy86
08-03-2003, 01:43 PM
you may also want to change the trigger return spring. i like to use a click pen spring. makes it soft enough and it still has enough to return the trigger. just take out the trigger plate and it is the horizontal spring on the bottom of the frame where te plate was. you may have to take out the sear to get the plate out(i did.) before i did thi i couldnt shoot a slider for crap now i can shoot my slider w/ the sprig mo i just told you about and a roller sear faster than my hinged cocker. lmk if you have any questions.

p.s. best click pen sprinds to use are paper mate