PDA

View Full Version : Question about newly received Classic Mag..

Xan
08-02-2003, 06:03 PM
I just recently acquired a used Classic mag. It has a classic valve and lev 7 bolt. It has a 6 stage air america X-chamber and I used it on CO2 today. I tried it out and there was a problem, it shot, but not well. The valve seemed like it took forever to recharge. When I burst fired really quick I got one good shot then nothing came out and it sounded like not much CO2 was coming out (The tank is pretty full, I shot like 100 rounds after it was filled.(12oz. tank)). I shot about 30 rounds then it "hissed" and the trigger went limp, I'm not sure if it was leaking at the time (was getting frustrated).

The paintballs may have had trouble loading, it was odd. I checked to see if the paintballs woul fit through the barrel, but they were large (not sure if they expanded or not). I'm using a Teardrop barrel and RPS Premium paint. I'm not sure if that would be the cause, I may try further testing with new paint tommarow.

Any help would be appreciated, Thank you.

danheneise
08-02-2003, 10:31 PM
my guess is that liquid is still getting into your system, also check your internal o-rings, my automag does the same thing if i run it on a normal bottumline without an anti liquid system, even though you have an xchamber some might still get in.