PDA

View Full Version : AO Day SoCal: If you didn't come out then you missed some great fun..

DiRTyBuNNy
08-02-2003, 08:39 PM
Just wanted to give big shout-outs to all the people that showed up today for AO Day SoCal at SC Village. I skipped the D&B's party because I caught a ride with Bad_Knees and he had to get back to the wife and kids.

We had a pretty decent turnout of AO'ers: RogueFactor, USAF-Flyboy (with his new X-Mag), Nobody077, PBZMag (pimpin his new baby, a green X), Duke with a Lawnchair (Did I get that right?), LeatherPants (Chris, the Asian Balla'), Schnitzel, No Skillz, Bad_Knees, Gibby, Myself (DiRTyBuNNy) and a few others whose names I can't remember.

It was a nice if not hot day down at SC Village and we decided early on to forgo the RecBall fields and opt just to play in SC Arenas. With nice 3 and 4.5k airfills nearby we moved the convoy over the arenas for the day. With lots of different Hyperball style fields it allowed us to get quite a few games of 6v6 (or more) on a few of the varied different fields that they offer at SC Arenas.

RogueFactor brough a lot of the gear that most people in SoCal had not been able to witness up until now such as Y-grips, the UL Trigger, and his own brand of RogueFactor gear all while passing out stickers and AGD Patches to all that came by.

In between games we all sat around and swapped stories ranging from paintball tall tales to USAF's story about how he got so drunk that he...well..you had to be there. We played from about 10 or so until I split at about 4 for the hour and a half ride back to San Diego. I won't bore you with my stories about what went on (like how Bad_Knees finally learned not to post up in my mirror or that nobody walks the trigger on a NYX Matrix like the Bunny man can) and I'll just let the offending parties leave their side of the story. I didn't take any digital pictures because for some reason they wanted me in front of the camera instead of behind it, but we should have at least a few shots up fairly soon.

I had a great time and only hope that we can do this again sometime in the near future.

edit: To add Gibby's name and not hurt his feelings :rolleyes:

gibby
08-02-2003, 09:48 PM
AHEM!

Hehe..JK!! I actually had a great time myself. Was definitely a perfect day to play at SC's arena fields. Everyone there was pleasantly friendly. Clean paintball fun was had by all. All I have to say is, I am convinced ULE'ing my emag is the way to go. After holding some of the Xmags and ULE E/mags...I must admit, I was impressed.

Yes, Rogue had all the goodies we all want. The hats are sweet!! I suggest you buy em once they become available, if not already. Rogue, TDS said THANK YOU for the custom barrel condem! I told her you spent long, hard hours on it and she appreciates it tremendously.

Lots of games were played...very close games. I can't wait till the next meet! SoCal AOers....DON'T MISS THE NEXT ONE!!!

Thanks again guys!!!

edit: LOL!! Nah, my feelings weren't hurt...but the pair of welts on my shoulders do! HA!

Jeff_PbDaddy
08-02-2003, 10:50 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it gang. I didn't get rid of my last customer until almost 8PM.

Glad to hear it was a good turn out.

Next time on a Sunday!

Jeff

DiRTyBuNNy
08-02-2003, 11:25 PM
I was kidding, Gibby...

btw, have you gone back and watched "Fast and the Furious" to see where Chris shows up in the movie (The guy with eOrracle)?

Bad_Knees
08-02-2003, 11:26 PM
Bunny,

I would have to expect a fellow lefty to be my mirror most of the time! Damn, eliminated by my own gun!! For those that missed it, what can I say but DON'T MISS THE NEXT ONE! A nice turn out, I can't wait for Nobody to post his pics for all to see. Another sunny day in SoCal, and my wife thanks all the players that didn't light me up too bad ;) (Well with the exception for Chris aka Asian Balla!)

There were some great games and even great standoffs...I like the one with the dueling Xmags...Flyboy and Pbzmag exchanging a good flurry with Flyboy on the move and closing the gap he runs out of paint...his pod support had very bad timing...sorry Flyboy I would have helped ya but I was laughing at how we all looked at each other to see who had paint left.

Thanks to RogueFactor for bringing some goodies to hold and look at and a special "Thanks!" for all that showed up.

RF, I would show up more often if I had a sitter. The wife sacraficed herself so I could be there today ;)

Miscue
08-02-2003, 11:37 PM
Pics!

DiRTyBuNNy
08-02-2003, 11:39 PM
yes..well...i'm sure Chris looks better in leather pants than 'cue in his clubbin shirt...let's all bust out our copies of "The Fast and the Furious" to see for sure..

Mav D MagMan
08-03-2003, 01:19 AM
Darnit, and the one day this week I had work to do.

Glad to hear it sounded like a good time, here's to making the next one!

Mav

KornKamp02
08-03-2003, 01:46 AM
Pics!

DiRTyBuNNy
08-03-2003, 10:14 AM
hhhmmm...no pics yet...I guessing whoever took the pix isn't sober enough yet to post them..

Bulldog
08-03-2003, 11:49 AM
*Cough cough*

:) Definately a lot of fun, and a really good group of people. I'm going to make it a point to make it to the next ones.

After shooting two X mags I can barely contain myself. I've been calmly waiting all these months, and now that I've finally shot one with paint and air I'm goin crazy. Wow! Damn!

How many folks actually made it to D&B DB?

My thanks to Rogue for all the cool stuff.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-03-2003, 11:53 AM
Yes..I had fun walking PBZ's Green X and also No Skillz NYX Matrix...even took Bad_Knees out with the Green X on the graveyard field...

Koosh
08-03-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by RogueFactor
How about the mods sticky the CA AO(West Coast) day like they did the NJ AO(East Coast) day?

Cant we get some love from the mods?

Don't feel left out, AO-CO didn't get a sticky either ;)

Of course we only had 7 AO'ers and 5 mags.... And no Factory Techs like NJ had, or dealors So Cal did...

Bad_Knees
08-03-2003, 12:28 PM
Bulldog,

I should have gone around and introduced myself and also learned everyone's names I wish I could remember yours:( I know you had own a very nice Micro once, I always like to talk to other micro owners to see what they have learned from that gun. Well next time I will make it a point to get everyones names down.

BK or Alex whatever is easiest ;)

DiRTyBuNNy
08-03-2003, 12:35 PM
yes, well..I'm bad with names to begin with..so I make no excuses..

WicKeD_WaYz
08-03-2003, 12:36 PM
I cant believe I missed it. I hate being broke. O well hopefully ill make the next one.

glad you guys had fun though.

Bad_Knees
08-03-2003, 12:43 PM
I blame C.R.S "Can't Remember Squat"! It's sad but true :( :rolleyes: ;) :D

DiRTyBuNNy
08-03-2003, 12:43 PM
Yeah..I wouldn't mind doing another one in a couple of months (October/November time frame) but that is all up to the rest of the members of the group..

pbzmag
08-03-2003, 01:10 PM
It was great meeting you guys. Some of you again and the others for the first time. Yes it was hot but it was a great day. Luckily, the cow smell was not a bad. RogueFactor, thanks for the AO barrel condom and for bringing the y-grip and ULT. I had a fun time playing with my new x-mag for the first time. After fixing the ground screw, it worked flawlessly. For anyone who hasn't heard what happened at the chrono station, the refs were tripping on the x-mag. While I was waiting to chrono, one ref did the "puppy in the window" look. When I finally got to the window, one ref couldn't believe it was a mag, let alone that it was both mech and electro. As for the next meet, I'm up to it.

Bulldog
08-03-2003, 01:16 PM
Bad_Knees,

I know what you mean, I meant to thank you for help with the Level 10 a few months ago, so thanks again. Next time we'll talk micros.

gibby
08-03-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by pbzmag
...While I was waiting to chrono, one ref did the "puppy in the window" look...
Hehe...I guess you're wishing Bon Bon was looking at you the same way eh? :p

Bad_Knees
08-03-2003, 01:20 PM
Pbz,

Was it the anno around the grounding point? Please let me know for future reference...Thanks!

BK

pbzmag
08-03-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by gibby

Hehe...I guess you're wishing Bon Bon was looking at you the same way eh? :p

LOL!

I guess I'm a BonBon stalker now!:D

BK - Yes it was the anno around the grounding point. Since I didn't have a file with me, I had to use an allen wrench to try to scrape away some anno. Luckily it worked. Will have to work on it more tonight so it can have better ground contact.

Bad_Knees
08-03-2003, 01:38 PM
Pbz,

If you have a dremel tool then lightly sand the area with a fine grit or hand sand it. as long as the contact area is big enough you are set! I had a knife you could have used. ;)

Bulldog,

Now I remember...you wer eshooting the glossy black IR3? Hope to have you back in the mag family soon ;)

BK

Bulldog
08-03-2003, 01:55 PM
BK,

Yep, that was me. I call my Fly, "Nine Month Waiting List". By the end of August I should be a mag shooter again.

I hope Steve (Nobody) posts those pics soon.

gibby
08-03-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog
BK,

Yep, that was me. I call my Fly, "Nine Month Waiting List". By the end of August I should be a mag shooter again.

I hope Steve (Nobody) posts those pics soon.
HAHA!! I wished I had a "Nine Month Waiting List" too!

I certainly can't wait till the next one! But I have to admit, I was very impressed with No Skillz Matrix.

Bulldog
08-03-2003, 02:31 PM
The Fly is nice, it's a fun gun. I agree NoSkillz' Matrix was impressive, I expected that gun to be a brick, especially with the halo, but it wasn't at all. He has it ballanced very nicely too.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-03-2003, 02:54 PM
So..how is everybody for doing this again in the October/November time frame?

clanger
08-03-2003, 03:53 PM
I would have come if I would have known. Don't read these forums too much anymore.

OfGodAndGlory
08-03-2003, 03:58 PM
Besides the fact that i am sick i had a blast. I can not wait untill the next meet. However i still want to find out who shot me in the back of the head right off the break???

Thanx Rogue for the stickes, patches, hat, and oh yeah... hooking me up with my mag:D

Well hope to see some pictures, ill bring my camera next time!

KornKamp02
08-03-2003, 04:13 PM
pics! :mad:

LeatherPants
08-03-2003, 05:28 PM
Ok hope you guys like my new AOForum name...

First off it was a blast. Yea so I was a little nervous going to a AO meet me being a COCKER guy. Plus it didn't help with Rouge's point that no matter what team "cocker boy" was on he should be the first to get hit ahahaha.

I'm really glad I came out with Flyboy to the meet. How often do you get to play at the tourny fields at SC with NO WAITTING! Yea it was hot but it was the perfect day to play.

For those of you I lit up...uh sorry. For those of you I gogged YEA TAKE IT! And for those of you who really wanted to shoot me....I'll take a pic of the "spreader" that Duke of Lawn Chair gave me. It's a nice 5-6 color bruise the size of a CD on my inner thigh...oh yea it's a nice one. I guess it's redemtion for me shooting him when he was on my own team..(tell me when you are gonna run next time)

DirtyBunny can't wait for the next one man. We gotta find a nother weekend where there is a Tourny somewhere else so it's dead at SC. Hope that more people can come out next time.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
08-03-2003, 05:35 PM
I have to admit...yesterday ranks among the top for best days of paintball. I finally go to try out that top notch air fill station of SC Village that leatherpants (aka chris balla) went on for 10 minutes about! Everyone that made it out had a great attitude and I would, without hesitation, play with them again!

Rogue...thanks for the cool stuff and showing us the goodies!! I'll defintely hit you up about that custom barrel condom we talked about.

Dirty...great that we made it through the day without controversy.

Badknees...I'm down for Velocity in 2 weeks...I'll give you and Dan a call up

Leatherpants...Thanks again for that pod of Ultimate Chronic, even if I did initially thank you personally when I hit you with it =) Oh by the way WELCOME TO AO CHRIS!

NoSkillz...glad you caught us as we walked by. Your NYEXTREME Matrix shoots VERY VERY nice! Hope to play with you again sometime.

To everyone that sat there laughing at my butt when I ran out of paint duking it out with PBZ's X-Mag... *Gently and proudly extending my middle finger! hahah I got him in the end tho =)

Everyone...I had a great time...can't wait to do this again. D&B was fun...I was glad to see that Nick aka Rodawg has wonderful taste in beer! SAM ADAMS baby

Bad_Knees
08-03-2003, 05:55 PM
Leatherpants shooting from the hip "Rambo Style"! Totally ripping on Rogue's bunker while someone went in for the bunkering move.

Leatherpants,

I will be the first to say "Welcome aboard!" I'm sure you will find some subjects in these forums entertaining. And I take your apology for nailing me in the head, teaches me not to be a loudmouth on the field ;)

Flyboy,

SWEET! But you better hook me up with that paint source of yours (DA Balla!). Just working on a sitter right now for that time frame, it may have to be on Sunday though. I'm sure we will workout a date.

BK

DiRTyBuNNy
08-03-2003, 08:42 PM
Cool cool cool cool...it's nice to see that we all agree that that was an awesome day of paintball..

Bad_Knees
08-03-2003, 08:56 PM
RF,

Well it was a sight to see from where I was at....and not so good from your side of the bunker :rolleyes: :p :D :cool:

DiRTyBuNNy
08-03-2003, 08:58 PM
yes..if you're talking about the graveyard field..BK and I were on the hunt, Rogue...hahahhaa..I just saw you lay flat against the bunker and then a "IIIII'mmmmmm ooooouuutttt" not long after..

FreedomEagle
08-03-2003, 09:54 PM
Hey guys.. Its me Mike from this Saturday at SC.. I was going to make my name Eagle but it was taken already.. But hey hit me up with an email or something so i can get all you guys... or IM me at FreedomEagle50 D&B was sweet..a lot of fun guys.. we HAVE to do that again.. and dont forget what we talked about.. Paintball than Fright Fest :D But hit me up guys..Later

FreedomEagle
08-03-2003, 10:27 PM
Hey Rogue.....You were one of the guys at DB right? Well yeah i will come play much as i can.. have to make sure i have money and all.. i just started paintball so i still have to learn things on the guns and stuff so..but take it easy and good luck in future games..:p

FreedomEagle
08-03-2003, 11:03 PM
OH alright man...Well to the guys that went to DB and to SC this saturday email,IM, or reply alright...later.

Nobody077
08-03-2003, 11:11 PM
Ok, the pics are up Here http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=95833
But here is a group shot

And Mike Watch size of your SIG pics:)

Nobody077
08-03-2003, 11:32 PM
You are now expected to show up to the events and play FROM NOW ON!!! Even if STEVE doesnt!
:D LOL I had a Massive Leg cramp around lunch time, so bad my calf is bruised and it still hurts to walk, so I pulled out the camera and put down the gun, and limped around the field takeing pics.
( But Shawn snapped the group shot, I think hes on Americas most wanted and doesent want his fac shown on the internet LOL )

Im not shure if TK will be attending this years "Worloards" game at Jungle(TK and Budd Orr were the Generals last year) but would like to toss the Idea of it as a AO day. A 2 day all nighter may be more tempting for the people that would need to drive in and spend the night in town.

OfGodAndGlory
08-03-2003, 11:53 PM
MAN!! Where was i when you all took to group pic?!?!?!

Jack & Coke
08-04-2003, 01:58 AM
I wish I could have made it! (I had to goto a wedding)

Sounds like you guys had a great time!

Maybe Next time! :)

Let me help you out a little with that picture...

DiRTyBuNNy
08-04-2003, 12:16 PM
cool cool...now I don't like look like a shadow..

No sKiLLz
08-04-2003, 12:47 PM
What kind of punk brings a Matrix to AO day???

Haha, you guyz were great. Wish I had remembered sooner it was AO day, but lucky enough I caught the shiny glint of an X-mag and asked graciously for a try.

October, November, whatever, I go almost every weekend. I was going to take a break for a month or two because it's just too damn hot lately, but I would love to do a scenario game. I have never done one before but they look like fun.

I'm going to check out the pics now, but next AO day I will make sure to be ready for the after party.:D

RoadDawg
08-04-2003, 12:55 PM
Man this was a blast. Thanx all that made compliments on my ULE mag. How bout we do it in october. That would go perfect with what was talked about at D&B's. Go to frightfest at Magic Mountain afterwards. Plus if we go early enough the coke can deal will still be going on. Just some more food for thought. Great day had by all. I still like Rogue trying to tuck with a Tippy M98. That was great stuff.

WarBUCKs
08-04-2003, 02:44 PM
Wish I could of been there, but was on vacation. I will definately be at the next one!

At least No Skillz was there representing my group.

Memo: If anyone has pictures they want to post and need them hosted, send them to me and I will post them so you can link them in this thread.

warbucks@rob2k.com

Rob

Pvt.Opium
08-04-2003, 03:56 PM
It was a blast, and too bad for you guys the missed it. I would for sure be willing to do it again in november or october.... this time have it better set up, Mabey put Rogue in charge of it?

I enjoyed ripping on a few X mags ( even though im used to it on my Warped Emag) it was fun. Thanks for you guys that did showed up. :)

DiRTyBuNNy
08-04-2003, 05:03 PM
yup yup..hopefully I'll be around for a second AO-SoCal meet. I know I've said that before..but the parents just put the "For Sale By Owner" sign outside the house.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
08-04-2003, 05:28 PM
Dirty...
If you do leave socal...you'll always be a SOCAL AO'er to me =) They are going to wonder what the hell we eat in SOCAL when they see how much you'll tower over them! LOL

RoadDawg
08-04-2003, 05:31 PM
USAF- It's all about the Sammy.

Maybe one day I could join you and BK for some games. I don't mind driving a whole lot but if there is a field in the middle that would be even better.

Bad_Knees
08-04-2003, 06:26 PM
Although it will suck if we lose Bunny he is and always will be part of AO SoCal!

RoadDawg,

We could always do Jungle Island or maybe Adrenaline. I think their prices at Adrenaline are decent.

Adrenaline Prices (http://www.adrenalinepaintball.com/prices.htm)

And they are open at night so we can play anytime of day. Or we could all go to Tombstone? I can get my SUV together and I can bring up all the "Daygo" AO'ers. I'm sure we can work it out!

BK

RoadDawg
08-04-2003, 06:51 PM
Sounds good BK. Just lmk when and where and more importantly how to get there.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-04-2003, 06:53 PM
yeah..if worse comes to worse I'll fly out to SoCal and room with someone and we can make it a weekend thing..

gibby
08-04-2003, 06:56 PM
You know...I just remembered, I have a cousin coming from the Philippines this coming month and I'm sure I can get him to play a little paintball. I'm not sure how long he'll be staying but if he stays long enough, will some of you be up for showing him what the sport of paintball is all about? Let me know so! :)

RoadDawg
08-04-2003, 07:11 PM
Depending on time and place I'll be down. Hopefully I'll have a new suprise.

LeatherPants
08-04-2003, 08:23 PM
Well I posted the nice welt I got on my leg from that day on the pics page.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-04-2003, 10:02 PM
I've got at least 3 nice ones..

Duke of Lawnchair
08-04-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by LeatherPants
Well I posted the nice welt I got on my leg from that day on the pics page.

You like that welt, huh?

Eye for an eye especially after you gogged me. :)

Jim

RoadDawg
08-04-2003, 10:55 PM
I've got one that is some what noticable on my left shoulder. The other times I just got gogged or hopper/gun hits.

Duke of Lawnchair
08-04-2003, 10:57 PM
I'll take a pic of the "spreader" that Duke of Lawn Chair gave me. It's a nice 5-6 color bruise the size of a CD on my inner thigh...oh yea it's a nice one. I guess it's redemtion for me shooting him when he was on my own team..(tell me when you are gonna run next time)

LoL!!!!!

That was the most exhilerating experience I have ever had in my life. You lit me up so much that my life flashed before my eyes.

Jim

DiRTyBuNNy
08-04-2003, 11:07 PM
everytime I look I seem to find more and more of them..

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
08-05-2003, 12:58 AM
I'm down to play where ever you guys decide. Just name a time and date and I will be there (assuming I don't have training/work/school).

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
08-05-2003, 12:59 AM
You know...I just remembered, I have a cousin coming from the Philippines this coming month and I'm sure I can get him to play a little paintball. I'm not sure how long he'll be staying but if he stays long enough, will some of you be up for showing him what the sport of paintball is all about? Let me know so! :)

Yeah...I'll introduce him to the business end of my X-Mag! :D J/K gibby

DiRTyBuNNy
08-05-2003, 11:49 AM
I really don't want to know where you're going to put that barrel...

FreedomEagle
08-05-2003, 03:49 PM
If i have money i will try and play with you guys... and I also have those bruises from LeatherPants when he lit me up and turned my chest pink:mad: :mad: lol

RoadDawg
08-05-2003, 05:23 PM
I didn't see it happen but I saw the aftermath. It was kinda funny though. Mainly cause it happened to you and not me.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-05-2003, 06:13 PM
Yes..well..It was funny seeing Rogue in hiding on the Graveyard field after he saw me and BK coming up on him...

FreedomEagle
08-05-2003, 06:30 PM
good point roaddawg lol..did you make it to DB?:confused: :confused:

RoadDawg
08-05-2003, 06:36 PM
Yes I did. I was one (pbzmag the other) that was wearing a JT shirt.

FreedomEagle
08-05-2003, 07:14 PM
Yeah i thought you were one of the ones that went there...that was a cool night.. :cool: hopefully we can do that again..except i know this time that i dont buy the nachos :mad:

RoadDawg
08-05-2003, 07:16 PM
LOL ya really. They gave you what maybe 10.

FreedomEagle
08-05-2003, 07:30 PM
:eek: :( :( yes i know and i had to pay like 7 bucks for that thing man.:mad: but i got them on the lemonade a little..like 5or6 of them lol..:D

RoadDawg
08-05-2003, 07:44 PM
you do know how to down the lemonade. I like everyones reaction to when the bills came and pbzmag was no where to be found.

FreedomEagle
08-05-2003, 07:59 PM
:p :D :D hell yeah i remember that..that was funny lol..no remember the Four Hour wait?? lol..now that was bad...dont forget about the plans we made and hopefully can do...six flags and frightfest..ya:)

rux21
08-05-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Nobody077
Ok, the pics are up Here http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=95833

I added some new pics...:D :D

Pvt.Opium
08-05-2003, 09:41 PM
Hey Freedom, Were you the one with that Spyder Flash at AO Day? :)

pbzmag
08-05-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by RoadDawg
you do know how to down the lemonade. I like everyones reaction to when the bills came and pbzmag was no where to be found.

LOL! I remember that. I came back with everyone looking at me. I was like "What the Hell!" Then I saw the bill. Should have just left. :D

j/k

FreedomEagle
08-05-2003, 11:52 PM
yes i am the one that used that spyder flash at AO day..Pvt..I am a new player so i started with that..:cool:

Pvt.Opium
08-06-2003, 12:13 AM
Hehe that was funny. Well at least you have seen what the reasults are if you buy a mag..... :)

DiRTyBuNNy
08-06-2003, 12:46 AM
yes...you get to come play with all of us...

OfGodAndGlory
08-06-2003, 01:28 AM
Yeah that frightfest thing sounds like a good idea! Pluse i just want another AO day soon!

RoadDawg
08-06-2003, 12:03 PM
OfGodandGlory were you the one that had the Rico AK? I'm just trying to get peoples sn's straight.

OfGodAndGlory
08-06-2003, 03:58 PM
Yeah that was me. i was just wearing a plain white shirt all day. Were you the one in the red jersey??

RoadDawg
08-06-2003, 04:00 PM
Ya that is what I thought. Sucks to see you were sick and missed the group photo.

EDIT: I was the one in the red & black jersey with the symbol of a guy running with a hatchet.

OfGodAndGlory
08-06-2003, 04:04 PM
I know!! and no one woke me to let me know we were taking the pic either.

RoadDawg
08-06-2003, 04:36 PM
Hey would anybody be interested in a AO SoCal Vs NoCal game? Sound off here link (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96402)

WarBUCKs
08-06-2003, 05:20 PM
So, has anyone thought about this being a bi or tri-monthly event for us? It might be really fun to get a group of AO guys together on a reoccuring basis. Just an idea.

Or, why don't we shoot for the moon and get some AGD "Big Wigs" out here. That would be awesome!!!

OfGodAndGlory
08-06-2003, 06:05 PM
Every 2 months sounds good to me, shoot ever other week sounds good to me. But yeah i think we should make it a more common thing.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-06-2003, 11:53 PM
yeah...give the Rogue man some time...we all just gots to have faith..hahahaha

RoadDawg
08-06-2003, 11:55 PM
Time is good. I'm down to play in October for sure. I might be having a B-day pball game at the end of october for those that would be interested.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-07-2003, 12:04 AM
Well..since I can't go to World Cup this year after all because of work commitments it wouldn't surprise me if that weekend was a little dead..

RoadDawg
08-07-2003, 12:11 AM
It would either be the 25th or the 1st of November. *both are saturdays* I'll post when and where a little later on when I make sure I can do it.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-07-2003, 12:33 AM
25th would be nice..that's the World Cup weekend...

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
08-07-2003, 01:18 AM
It would be a good idea to have it world cup weekend. The reason SC Village was so nice to play at over the past weekend because there was a tourney scheduled on that weekend.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-07-2003, 01:34 AM
my idea exactly...

RoadDawg
08-07-2003, 02:25 AM
Perfect. Where is the World cup being held at? Where would people wanna play. Jungle, Tombstone, or SC?

Bonx0007
08-07-2003, 01:03 PM
I need to get online more. Good to see some of you guys still playing.

I shall return....

Bad_Knees
08-07-2003, 01:19 PM
Bonx,

I had a funny feeling you haven't been online lately, I knew i should have called your cel phone! Well hopefully we will see you at the next one.

BK

DiRTyBuNNy
08-07-2003, 01:24 PM
yes..and so shall I..hahaha..but I won't be online as much...my computer bit the big one last night...oh well...it's time to call the interns at Dell..

Pvt.Opium
08-07-2003, 01:36 PM
I really enjoyed SC.... But Jungle Island Would be cool. And Yes i tink it would be coo for a so cal\ Nor. Cal match.

No sKiLLz
08-07-2003, 04:00 PM
<--------Consitency and reliability here. I will play every chance I get.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
08-07-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by No sKiLLz
<--------Consitency and reliability here. I will play every chance I get.

I second that

rux21
08-07-2003, 04:16 PM
So when is the next date? For a regular day of play... so we can start working on some regulars?

RoadDawg
08-07-2003, 06:55 PM
Well we can do a AO day/RoadDawg bday get together on the 25th of October. Chime in on a place and let's work it out. SC was fun but if we get more people we'll need to probably get a private group. Unless some people like sharing bunkers in speedball.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-07-2003, 09:07 PM
I actually liked the Speedball last time..it was fun...

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
08-07-2003, 09:51 PM
So did I, but do the private groups even play the tournament field?

DiRTyBuNNy
08-07-2003, 11:31 PM
all the more reason not to even worry about a private group...we tried that last time..and it didn't work...oh well..

Nobody077
08-08-2003, 12:50 AM
The private groups dont include "private" games on the speedball fields, they let you play the fields if you want but wont kick people off the field so you can play. I think our best bet would be just finding another day with a tourny at another local field and pay the $10 for speedball walk-on. Or if we have a larger group maby play Jungle, the cost is the same as SC speedball (Jungle $20 with free air, SC $10 play + $10 air )

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
08-08-2003, 01:00 AM
There's always Velocity in San Diego. If someone needed some where to crash or shower, I'll offer my place.

RoadDawg
08-08-2003, 01:24 AM
Actually what we did last time would be great. So does Oct 25th @ S.C Village sound good to everyone?

Pvt.Opium
08-08-2003, 02:09 AM
Rogue is right.... I prefer SC Village, it was fun. Plus the was hardly any waiting....

vdo_game_junkie
08-08-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Nobody077
The private groups dont include "private" games on the speedball fields, they let you play the fields if you want but wont kick people off the field so you can play. I think our best bet would be just finding another day with a tourny at another local field and pay the $10 for speedball walk-on. Or if we have a larger group maby play Jungle, the cost is the same as SC speedball (Jungle $20 with free air, SC $10 play + $10 air )

Looks like all of you had toooo much fun! I wish I were there. I organized private groups at SC and they DO allow you to play the speedball fields. You just need to tell your head ref and they work it in for you. They will still keep it private ie. no walk on players, but if you have a big group, just divide into smaller groups and bingo bango bongo, instant mini tournament. So you get the best of both worlds.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-08-2003, 11:27 AM
just divide into smaller groups and bingo bango bongo, instant mini tournament.

Well...we have to get enough people before we can worry about that..

gibby
08-08-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by vdo_game_junkie

Looks like all of you had toooo much fun!
It was definitely a lot of fun. Hopefully this will encourage all the SoCal AOers to come out and play. Whether you're a young player or an old player...just remember, no one will ever be as old as Bad_knees so you'll fit right in! :D

RoadDawg, I'll try to keep that weekend open. Right around October, things will get super busy for me here at work but if I can make it, I'll be there!

DiRTyBuNNy
08-08-2003, 11:53 AM
Right around October, things will get super busy for me here at work but if I can make it, I'll be there!

what? gonna be busy playing beta copies of Doom 3 and Half-Life 2?

vdo_game_junkie
08-08-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy

Well...we have to get enough people before we can worry about that..

Haahaa, right. I don't have that problem because I organize stock class games. And since most stock players won't play against semi's, usually I get a whole boat load of people that want to play. You you can imagine how that speedball games go. It's a riot.

Hey gibby, bad knees isn't that much older than me so watch it! :D But if you guys are playing on 10/25, I'll put it in my calender now. But if any of you would like to play speedball and get a small group going, I'm down for that we could get some pickup games going with whomever is already there.

RoadDawg
08-08-2003, 12:46 PM
Well folks there will be one more ULE emag at the field this time. I've traded away my "light as a postal stamp" ULE mag for a complete ULE emag.

Bad_Knees
08-08-2003, 12:55 PM
vdo,

It's always good to know I will have company in the retirement home :p ;) :D :cool:

We will catch the nurse giving out the meds in a crossfire! You wheel it to the left tape 40 and I will wheel myself to right tape...GO...GO...Go...GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

gibby
08-08-2003, 01:07 PM
what? gonna be busy playing beta copies of Doom 3 and Half-Life 2?
HA! I wish! They have Doom3 locked up in a room like it was some top secret military document.

Hey gibby, bad knees isn't that much older than me so watch it!
Hehe..no worries VDO, I'm not too far behind with my crutches. But when the time comes, I'll upgrade to the same wheelchairs you and BK are sporting. Are those made by AGD too? If ever, I'd like to get my wheelchair milled out by Rogue...that should make me get to the 50 faster. :)

BTW RoadDawg...CONGRATS with your ULE Emag!

RoadDawg
08-08-2003, 01:11 PM
Ha.... I feel ultra young now. I'm just about to hit the tender age of 22. LOL

vdo_game_junkie
08-08-2003, 01:16 PM
BK, if you're only as old as you feel and my joints, and back hurt all the time, I might be there sooner then I think. It's bad enough that I get this when I play:

Friend: where were you?
me: right behind you.
Friend: why din't you run?
me: I was running!

I'm not ready for the home but the nurse thing doesn't sound too bad. :D

DiRTyBuNNy
08-08-2003, 01:16 PM
well..I'm 26...I'm not going to call out the people older than me...they may just be laying low for a reason..

RoadDawg
08-08-2003, 01:51 PM
Well some may notice but I've taken the liberty to start the AO Day #2 thread in the M & G forum. link (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96792) Like always suggestions are welcome.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
08-08-2003, 02:00 PM
Oct 25th at sc sounds good to me

DiRTyBuNNy
08-08-2003, 02:04 PM
I should have my X by then...

CMDane
08-08-2003, 05:15 PM
I know I'm not the oldest here by a long-shot (35 yrs young), but I got game from time to time. :)

Oct 25 sounds good to me. I shouldn't have to replace tires any time soon, and I hope to have an AGDE X-mag body for my RTP valve and Z grip by then. It's a project I'm going to call the ZX-RTP. I just need to figure out how much more I need to shorten the trigger rod by to get it to cycle consistantly. It's at 1.950 right now...

Charles

DiRTyBuNNy
08-08-2003, 08:24 PM
Yup..B_K is still the oldest, CMDane..hahahaa...but you're close..I won't blow his cover though and tell you his age..hahhahhahaa..

Bad_Knees
08-08-2003, 09:39 PM
Damn! Someone go fetch my walker!:eek: :( :p ;)

DiRTyBuNNy
08-08-2003, 09:49 PM
I thought you had one of those little grandma go-karts they sell on infomercials..

LeatherPants
08-08-2003, 10:06 PM
Wow you guys are young...I feel old too. I'm almost 30 ahahah

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
08-08-2003, 10:39 PM
Wow you guys are young...I feel old too. I'm almost 30 ahahah

You might not feel so old if those tite leatherpants that you wore didn't cut off the blood circulation to your body

DiRTyBuNNy
08-08-2003, 10:48 PM
yes...and being a henchmen to Johnny Tran can do that to you too...that guy'd give me gray hairs too..hahhha..and letting that black guy get worked in your RX-7 probably killed you too..hahahahhaa...

OfGodAndGlory
08-09-2003, 01:54 AM
Yeah i like that idea cause i only really want to play speedball like we did last time.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-09-2003, 02:11 AM
I'll play where ever and what ever fields you all want..but the SC Arenas seemed to be a good fit for us..

LeatherPants
08-10-2003, 08:59 PM
Yea no hopper ball though...I don't do well with less than 7 pods ahahah

DiRTyBuNNy
08-10-2003, 09:02 PM
Yes..so who's gonna be the paint hookup next time, LP or RF?

DiRTyBuNNy
08-10-2003, 09:21 PM
exactly..and World Cup is that same weekend (Oct. 25)...

LeatherPants
08-10-2003, 11:39 PM
Well let me know if you guys want paint I can get ZAP Chronic for about low 40ish. So if everyone is going to get paint from me let me know so I can place a large order and have it available for that day.

Either that or I can get PMI Premium for around the same price.

EVIL is more towards 50ish.

I can get ZAP Primer about 30ish but I have never shot it though I heard that its good practice paint.

I'd rather everyone agree on one paint so I don't have to mess around counting who wanted what and how many.

I always use Chronic...It does get bouncey in real hot conditions but the fill is thick and the ball heavy so it follows it's line well. It's about .687-.689 bore

If you guys want I can front it but just bring the cash on the day. 20 cases or so gets kinda expensive to get stuck with.

CMDane
08-10-2003, 11:43 PM
Chronic for 40-ish? Sweet! I'm looking at $50 for Amp and $65 for Chronic in my neck of the woods. Primer is running in the mid $40's depending on the day and stock. You'll have to mark me down for 2 cases on AO SoCal Day II.

Charles

LeatherPants
08-10-2003, 11:47 PM
Well once things are confirmed I'll ask again for box count from people so I can get a final number for my order.

Sorry I can't get Ultimate Chronic like I used to but Regular Chronic is just as fun just doesn't stain.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-11-2003, 01:41 AM
I'd be looking at anywhere from 2-4 cases myself..might as well stock up if you've got the hookup..that'd last me quite a long time.

Nobody077
08-11-2003, 02:31 PM
The Zap Primer is ok paint, good for the price ($35local),it usaly starts to slightly hook on me about 20-25feet out.

I would be intrested in 1-2 cases of chronic for the price, if thats the paint of choice for the next AO day.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-11-2003, 05:20 PM
nah..chronic is nice stuff..fill is like toothpaste but it doesn't stain like the Ultimate Bubonic Chronic that LP was shooting...

LeatherPants
08-14-2003, 10:29 PM
FYI Aug 30th is Cal Jam at Hollywood Sports so SC should be pretty dead.

GhillieGuy
08-14-2003, 10:41 PM
I sure would like to go to a SoCal AO day. Just dont plan one durring football season..:(

DiRTyBuNNy
08-14-2003, 11:07 PM
you'll miss the next one...probably the one after that would be after the first of the year..

GhillieGuy
08-14-2003, 11:14 PM
you'll miss the next one...probably the one after that would be after the first of the year..
:( That sucks.. i can still try and make it, it's just i'm really busy then.

gibby
08-14-2003, 11:53 PM
FYI Aug 30th is Cal Jam at Hollywood Sports so SC should be pretty dead.
Hrm...sounds like a good day for a mini AO day...anyone else interested?

Bad_Knees
08-15-2003, 12:05 AM
Sounds good to me do far!

BK

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
08-15-2003, 12:29 AM
Aug 30th works for me as well lol well pretty much any weekend will work for me =)

Bulldog
08-15-2003, 01:02 AM
I'll be there, brand spankin' new x mag in tow too!

edit: Leatherpants, I'd be interested in a case too, lmk when things start to firm up.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-15-2003, 01:04 AM
really...when you getting yours? (and who are you getting it from?)

Bulldog
08-15-2003, 01:07 AM
Just got it today, 9 months of waiting on the list with AGD. They started batch 5 five here a days ago didn't they? That was the one you were in right?

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
08-15-2003, 01:07 AM
AHH YES...more X-Mags to duke it out with =X

Bulldog
08-15-2003, 01:09 AM
Ya, I remember you and PBZ, that might have been a "first". I'm sure at least at SC it was.

Anything I should know or do right away, any issues you noticed?

DiRTyBuNNy
08-15-2003, 01:11 AM
yup..i got the call last Friday (well..actually Cphil did...he PM'd me..) and I thought you knew the rule...no mentioning your X without pictures to show it off...

and i'll speak for USAF...he noticed one issue...the lack of full pods in his harness after getting his X..they just seem to magically disappear like boxes of Lucky Charms with the leprechaun around..

Bulldog
08-15-2003, 01:15 AM
Oops, gimme 15 minutes, it's a little dark but I'll see what I can do. She's not finished yet, I still a few small things, have to sand the halo, and find an asa, but who cares.

RoadDawg
08-15-2003, 01:19 AM
Well by that time I'll have an Emag. So that'll be one more Emagish like gun to deal with. I'll be out of town though so I won't be making it on the 30th. I'll be in Utah playing there.

Bulldog
08-15-2003, 01:29 AM
I'm sure Utah will have some great natural fields.

Well here's a late night pic. When she's all done, I'll post a few more. I need to hunt down a pro-connect that'll work with macro line and a few other little things.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
08-15-2003, 01:41 AM
Yeah as Dirty said...Your paint magically vanishes! I go through a ridiculous amount of paint if I don't watch myself. Other then that...spend some time tuning your trigger on how you like it, oil the on/off pin, run some oil through the asa, and practice practice practice your trigger pull...as i've learned...it only makes you faster with it! I got the gun slightly used from Phil..the counter was at maybe a 1000. It's now well over 24,000 with 3 weeks of play. Most of that was just cycling then gun with air in it. I was still getting accustomed to it when I played at the SOCAL AO day, but after last weekend at Velocity...I'm really digging the X-mag. I got a good amount of eliminations with it ( and went through a case of paint in 4 sets of playing).

gibby
08-15-2003, 10:35 AM
Wow..with all these Xmags and Emags showing up in SoCal, you better hope NorCal can step up...hehe! ;)

Hrm, so looks like we might have another mini meet come Aug. 30th...w00t!! :)

Hey BK, bring a video camera so you can edit a video clip like what Capo did. :D

RoadDawg
08-15-2003, 01:32 PM
Wow..with all these Xmags and Emags showing up in SoCal, you better hope NorCal can step up...hehe! ;)

Hrm, so looks like we might have another mini meet come Aug. 30th...w00t!! :)

Hey BK, bring a video camera so you can edit a video clip like what Capo did. :D

Man it sucks that I won't be there. Utah has some ok fields but nothing like anything down here. First off most of them are indoor arenas and they are either too small or too crowded. The outdoor field wouldn't be so bad but since it's close to 100* outside and is a dry heat I'm not going anywhere outside. Then again the indoor places don't have A/C going.

I was wondering if anybody would have a vid camera and get creative like the TX company did. I just wish I would be there to show my hopefully soon Warped ULE Emag.

Also does anyone know where to buy a Scuba tank so I can start filling my own tanks. For example in Utah more often then not I can't get a 3k fill up there. It usually hangs around 2.2k.

No sKiLLz
08-15-2003, 02:16 PM
The 30th, huh? Can a Matrix tag along with you maggers? :)

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
08-15-2003, 02:21 PM
I dunno about everyone else, but I could care less about what gun someone has...we are just there to have a good time and play paintball IMO
BESIDES...Your Matrix rips =)

No sKiLLz
08-15-2003, 02:25 PM
Yay!!!:D I'll try to drag Warbucks and my GF out there. If I can get her to film then we can all play.:)

Nobody077
08-15-2003, 03:08 PM
I'll see what I can do about makeing it on the 30th, I will only have to wait and see what weekend my Aunt is moving, so if its not that weekend I will plan on beeing there.

PS.. Shawn, if you want I will bring my Pro-light for you to use:) We all know you have a place in your heart for tippys

gibby
08-15-2003, 03:48 PM
Skillz......I hope you were kidding?

Everyone is welcome! Regardless of what you shoot. Hell, I was shooting a Tippman my first game. If that isnt cause enough for a major bunker shot, I dont know what is.

Anyone, everyone, anytime, anywhere, is welcome to an AO day......regardless of creed, religion, race, .......the only restriction is that players will not be allowed to wear LEATHER PANTS!
Yup..if you noticed...we had mags, cockers, matrix, angels, spyders, and tippies at the meet! We had whities, yellow people, brown people, and Bad_Knees. Talk about diverse!

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
08-15-2003, 05:16 PM

...and Bad_Knees. Talk about diverse!

HAHA Bad Knees is his own ethnicity?

DiRTyBuNNy
08-15-2003, 05:52 PM
yes...well...I'm half....half-playboy bunny..half-playa...

vdo_game_junkie
08-15-2003, 06:01 PM
yes...well...I'm half....half-playboy bunny..half-playa...

Haahaa aren't playboy bunnies . .uh . .women?

gibby
08-15-2003, 06:12 PM

Haahaa aren't playboy bunnies . .uh . .women?
There you have it folks! AO's first hermie! :D

vdo_game_junkie
08-15-2003, 06:16 PM

There you have it folks! AO's first hermie! :D

LMAO!!!!:D

I know payback is a B****, I hope he forgets by the time I get play with you guys.

gibby
08-15-2003, 06:19 PM

LMAO!!!!:D

I know payback is a B****, I hope he forgets by the time I get play with you guys.
Hehe...I'm sure he won't! I've already ragged on Bad_knees and DB...I'm sure they'll talk on the ride over. S'okay, I can take what I dish out. :)

pbzmag
08-15-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by RoadDawg
Also does anyone know where to buy a Scuba tank so I can start filling my own tanks. For example in Utah more often then not I can't get a 3k fill up there. It usually hangs around 2.2k.

You can try Ocean Safari on Las Tunas in Alhambra. That's where I got mines. They don't make you sign anything or need a licsense. You should be able to get a used one for cheap. Here's their website (http://www.oceansafariscuba.com/).

RoadDawg
08-15-2003, 10:51 PM
Hey USAF ... this one's for you. :D
http://www.samadams.com/images/bottle-body.gif

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
08-16-2003, 12:20 AM
HAHA Thanks a lot man! Always gotta toast a Sammy's!

Bulldog
08-16-2003, 12:29 AM
Man Flyboy, you weren't kidding. I just hooked my air source up, and I racked up about 1100 shots on the counter in a matter of minutes! Man I'm gonna have to buy more pods. Hybrid mode is awesome. Did you/cphip do any adjusting to your trigger? or just leave it stock?

Bad_Knees
08-16-2003, 12:51 AM
Here is a thread to help you adjust those triggers of yours. Or if you prefer I can help you out next time we get together....I'm by no means an expert...but I have changed my setting enough times to get the hang of it.

BlackVCG's Emag/Xmag trigger adjustment (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83104)

:D

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
08-16-2003, 12:55 AM
I don't know if Phil did, but I did.

BK...Yeah thats the thread I used to adjust my trigger haha

Bulldog
08-16-2003, 01:02 AM
Thanks guys. Looking forward to the 30th. We should get a head count, and start a dedicated thread if there isn't one already.

RoadDawg
08-16-2003, 01:35 AM
Thanx for the link guys. Now I have something to look at on Monday when MY emag comes in.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-16-2003, 02:19 AM
I've still got about a month to go before I'll even open that thread...

and on a side note, for those from San Diego...Rich from Velocity is looking to get an X-Mag..he said he's got a Timmy to trade...anybody know of anyone getting rid of an X...I think we can finally pull a long time cocker user from the darkside..

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
08-16-2003, 03:23 AM
Dan..there's that Green X-mag that Chris aka leatherpants was talking about. I think he is looking to sell tho.

Bad_Knees
08-16-2003, 03:48 AM
Thanks to ME! I was over there today messing around with him...so we swapped parts on my mags and stuff and he started taking a liking to it (ULE Emag minus the X-valve). So he said he would be trolling tonight for one in trade for his Timmy...he wants a X-mag...but who knows if he settles for a ULE Emag.

DB,
Can you give me his pbnation name via PM? Or any way of contacting him other than the store?

BK

Bulldog
08-16-2003, 10:12 AM
Oh woops, I meant the mini meet a week from today, on the 30th.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-16-2003, 11:45 AM
if you're talking about the Green one in the AO Dealers Forum that whole situation is a big cluster" "...but if it's a different one yeah I'll try to keep Rich in the loop..

B_K-
Didn't get his PBN name or email address. I'm going to be stopping by the shop again today, they're having a few items brought down from the Bonita store for me...i was going to bring any info to him when I do that..

Bad_Knees
08-16-2003, 01:40 PM
DB,

There are alot of ULE emags that are up for grabs but an Xmag seems to be out of reach currently...unless you like it in green? BTW DB you wer eright...we tried my emag with a CP rail and on/off with a 45/45 tank...OOoOOOOOoooo...so nice! I think that may be my setup unless I go to a peanut tank then I may need the longer rail. I'm looking hard at te emag grip frame to see what I can do.

BK

DiRTyBuNNy
08-16-2003, 02:42 PM
BK~

You shouldn't need a longer rail for a Peanut tank..it's as long as a 45 but as fat as an 88. Did you buy a CP rail?

and btw, does someone have a link to that Green X that still hasn't sold yet?

RoadDawg
08-16-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Bad_Knees
DB,

There are alot of ULE emags that are up for grabs but an Xmag seems to be out of reach currently...unless you like it in green? BTW DB you wer eright...we tried my emag with a CP rail and on/off with a 45/45 tank...OOoOOOOOoooo...so nice! I think that may be my setup unless I go to a peanut tank then I may need the longer rail. I'm looking hard at te emag grip frame to see what I can do.

BK

I can't wait to get my ULE E going w/ my 45/45 flatline. I love that little tank.

Bad_Knees
08-16-2003, 04:01 PM
Green Xmag (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=97329&highlight=xmag)

DiRTyBuNNy
08-16-2003, 04:42 PM
From what I can tell, that gun already sold and there was a big mess to go along with the sale because he sold it to someone while still dealing with people online..

No sKiLLz
08-17-2003, 10:31 PM
Skillz......I hope you were kidding?

Everyone is welcome! Regardless of what you shoot. Hell, I was shooting a Tippman my first game. If that isnt cause enough for a major bunker shot, I dont know what is.

Anyone, everyone, anytime, anywhere, is welcome to an AO day......regardless of creed, religion, race, .......the only restriction is that players will not be allowed to wear LEATHER PANTS!

You guyz r great. see you on the 30th.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-17-2003, 10:32 PM
yup yup...

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
08-17-2003, 10:38 PM
Hey guys I started a link to see whos in for the 30th at SC Village. Chris will be hooking it up with Chronic for use at 45 a case.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98314

RoadDawg
08-18-2003, 05:05 PM
Well folks I got the Emag. Holy cow is this thing sweet. Wish I could make it with you guys on the 30th but I'll be up northeast of here by then. I'll be posting pics later on like a couple days or so. It looks tight. I do need help understanding it though. :D

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
08-18-2003, 05:14 PM
Road..have u seen that custom body that nicad did..its freaking sweet!

RoadDawg
08-18-2003, 05:36 PM
Here she is...

RoadDawg
08-18-2003, 06:03 PM
USAF... I just seen the body. It looks great.

LeatherPants
08-20-2003, 06:37 PM
Sorry guys I haven't been online for awhile. I should have my new comp up tomorrow night so we'll see.

NOW for people interested in the 30th yes I will be attending and yes I can get paint if anyone needs it. To make it easier for me to get a case count PM me how many you want and I'll make a list. I'll also have a few extra cases.

Oh and BTW I've been running back player drills getting ready for the 30th.....OH YEA!!!!!!!! Plus my girl will be there also and who ever gets bunkered by her will be shamed off the field AHAHAH(real evil Mr. Burns laugh)

RoadDawg
08-20-2003, 06:39 PM
Just don't wear them leather pants or you'll get laughed off the field. :D Sux I won't be there though.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-20-2003, 06:43 PM
Yeah..me and LP are the backguys for Team One..hahahahhaaa..

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
08-20-2003, 11:35 PM
Chris...I took care of all the paint and whos going list for you here is the link to the thread

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98314

No sKiLLz
08-21-2003, 12:01 AM
Yeah..me and LP are the backguys for Team One..hahahahhaaa..

STACKER!!! Sandbagging monkey humperz. I'll play back on Team 2, who's with me?:cool:

Bulldog
08-21-2003, 12:21 AM
STACKER!!! Sandbagging monkey humperz. I'll play back on Team 2, who's with me? I got yer back...:cool: :D

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
08-21-2003, 12:23 AM
I'm with No Skillz and Bulldog! Gotta gun for the cocker guy!

gibby
08-21-2003, 09:58 AM
I figure I'll run along with Bulldog cause after what I said about DB, he'll be gunning for me anyway. I might as well have a chance to shoot back! ;)

DiRTyBuNNy
08-21-2003, 10:09 AM
Gibby just needs to go hide in the snake again..

No sKiLLz
08-21-2003, 11:51 AM
YEEEEHHHAAAWWW!!! It's ON now! I got Bulldog, Flyboy and Gibby. Whut U got?!! BRING IT!!! (doing the Humpty Dance):D

DiRTyBuNNy
08-21-2003, 09:15 PM
yeah yeah yeah..whatever...let's switch gunz and see how it goes...

No sKiLLz
08-22-2003, 03:41 PM
OIC. Callin me out on my skillz, huh? :p

FYI we got two camerapeeps going out there. Warbucks and my GF, Adrienne. We'll have a shizzle load of pizzles to post after the 30th and some vids too. If any of you have a firewire adapter for Warbucks, we can get that up faster. Check that, just got werd on ICQ we got a third camera peeps. Lets rally some troops so we get some decent footage. Get hot bikini girls out there too. Maybe that will get TK out here. We'll have a wet T-shirt contest. Bunny, you better enter it. Don't forget that cute leopard thong u showed me last time.;)

LeatherPants
08-22-2003, 03:48 PM
WTF leopard thong...you whore...I though I was the only one you showed it to.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
08-22-2003, 04:23 PM
Wet T-shirt contest sounds like a plan! haha

Roaddawg..just wanted you to see what else you are missing out on tomorrow...hope Utah was worth it!
http://stonebrew.com/timeline/2003/7thanniv/

No sKiLLz
08-22-2003, 04:44 PM
Utah suks. The strippers have to wear pasties.:mad:

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
08-22-2003, 05:45 PM
ahahahahahahahahahaha

RoadDawg
08-22-2003, 06:15 PM
Well USAF I don't leave til wednesday. That looks interesting.

Bulldog- Back when I lived there they had a real funny law. In a place for 21 and over they had to wear nipple covers and a gstring BUT in the 18 and older (non alcholic bar) they could go complete nude. They have since then tried to run out every strip joint due to the olympics and it being "immoral" and all. I still won't forget the time me and my bud ran into one of his ex's. She was a hotty and I seen every inch of her. Too bad she turned into a drug addict.

gibby
08-22-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by No sKiLLz
OIC. Callin me out on my skillz, huh? :p

FYI we got two camerapeeps going out there. Warbucks and my GF, Adrienne. We'll have a shizzle load of pizzles to post after the 30th and some vids too. If any of you have a firewire adapter for Warbucks, we can get that up faster. Check that, just got werd on ICQ we got a third camera peeps. Lets rally some troops so we get some decent footage. Get hot bikini girls out there too. Maybe that will get TK out here. We'll have a wet T-shirt contest. Bunny, you better enter it. Don't forget that cute leopard thong u showed me last time.;)
LOLOLOL!! CLASSIC!!! That's 100% Grade A Smack right there! :eek:

DiRTyBuNNy
09-07-2005, 03:08 PM
does anyone have any of the pictures of me from any of the SoCal meets...I lost them all when I moved from California...thanks..

mandatory
09-08-2005, 11:35 AM
whens the next meet???? I didnt even hear about the last one, but im down here in San Diego. hopefully i can get in on the next CA AO-shin dig.

RoadDawg
09-09-2005, 07:07 PM
whens the next meet???? I didnt even hear about the last one, but im down here in San Diego. hopefully i can get in on the next CA AO-shin dig.

Notice how this is originally from 2003. :) Anywho... To answer bunny's question. I don't have any. There could be some on Jayloo.com.