PDA

View Full Version : Hyperframe problem

Beebu
08-03-2003, 09:36 AM
I recently installed a CF Hyperframe on my automag classic (minimag valve). When you pull the trigger the selenoid doesn't want to re-cock the bolt and I have no idea how to change the gun to service mode to increase the power to the selenoid. Also I have the stock on/off assembly and not the centerflag one, and I assume thats why its also leaking air instead of shooting it. If anyone has any reccommendations on what to do, or has any parts that I'm missing, please post a reply, PM me, IM me at brosbrooks, or send me an e-mail at [email protected]

zippy
08-03-2003, 11:31 AM
Hey Beebu, To get to the service mode you have to press "mode set" and hold it, while doing that press "Mode and hold that until the gun turns on. Then you will bein service Mode.

Do you have an X-valve or a stock AIR valve. If it is stock you definitely need to go with the Centerflag on/off assembly.

The soledoid doesn't actually re-cock the bolt that function is being done by the BOlt spring, so if the bolt is getting stuck you might need a new or longer bolt spring.

Do you have a level-x, if so you will need to re-tune it with the stick trigger frame then put the hyperframe on it.
I have my level-X set up with no shimms and the largest carrier that wouldn't leak.

Don't be dicouraged i got my HYperframe a few months ago and it takes a little tuning to get evrythingnworked out. but when it gets going you will be very happy.

Also one more thing make sure you are working with the right length on/off pin, it is very possible that the pin is too short.

Good Luck

Beebu
08-03-2003, 12:23 PM
Thanks man. I have a classic valve with a lvl 10 kit installed. Do you happen to have an extra one of these on/off assemblies from centerflag, or happen to know how much centerflag charges for JUST the on/off? Toss me an e-mail at [email protected] or post a reply or PM me if you know.

Beebu
08-03-2003, 04:32 PM
Well, my gun doesn't turn on at all if you hold mode set while holding mode...it just stays off...it turns on fine if you hold mode though...I have the newer board...they might have changed something.