PDA

View Full Version : Show us your welts!

Xenocide
08-04-2003, 04:33 AM
Show us your welt pics

Havent seen a thread like this yet, so lets get those nasty pics up with a little story and show some love.

Xenocide
08-04-2003, 04:59 AM
I'll start us off with a picture of my back after a nice little round at paintball sam's BIG GAME 1.

http://groups.msn.com/HarrysPaintballSamsPictures/biggameisat2000.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=8927

This is me, or my back rather, after getting lit up from about 5 feet away. I got 5 good welts from that, but the 3 on the right really stand out :)

My friend Tess and I were 2 of the few who decided to defend base. We were looking for some evil places to hide, when I noticed some dry tallgrass that had made a kind of carpet over the ground. Some of it had fallen over a log, and I figured tess was just small enough to fit under it. So tess covered me with a bunch of dry grass, and she crawled under the log a few yards away from me, towards our base. Now we waited for about 15 minutes, with our team retreating by us unawares. I couldnt see anything because My face was in the dirt (so as not to be seeen), But I kept hearing voices so I popped up, and what do I see but 5 blue players laying on the hill that lead to our fort. The best part was, one of the was sitting on Tess!! So I pop up and unload, getting all 5 guys to cries of "were on your team" and "were blue you idiot", as I laugh.

I suddenly get unloaded on in the back (newer guy, very apologetic). Tess stands up, scares the crap out of the guy sitting on her, kills the guy who got me, and moves up the hill towards our base. Now at biggame, if you touch a person and say "rambo" it's the same as shooting them. Tess went up the hill and got 9 or 10 rambos, completely destroying their left flank.

I got back and my welt swellled up like nobody's buisness. This was definately one of the stories thats gonna get passed around every year we go to Big Game.

Paintball Sam's (http://www.paintballsams.com/)Big game is a scenario game held twice a year, we get 700 + people on a 1 mile field, full of brooks, hills, barrel fields, marshes and ravines. every terain imaginable.

We would love to get more ao'ers out there too. For those of you who know hexis, he got me into it, and tom kaye was nice enough to make a stop by, so lets all show the mag love, and get some more mags out on sam's fields.

(edit: spellingggggg)

Xenocide
08-04-2003, 05:01 AM
stupid pic...

MarkM
08-04-2003, 05:23 AM
Go on post away, older members will know what pic I will have to post (again) if this thread carries on :rolleyes:

sparklie Chick
08-04-2003, 05:53 AM
dj your a git just cause I rarley look this far :p ;) :)

Mr Pink
08-04-2003, 06:04 AM
[singsong voice]Mark's gonna get a kicking from Sparklie![/singsong voice]

:D :D :D

LittlePaintballBoy
08-04-2003, 10:02 AM
at AO day nor cal two i was going in for a bunker (a guy on my left) and i didnt see the dude on my right. do i have to say more? ps- i never even got the bunker.:( :D

MarkM
08-05-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Mr Pink
[singsong voice]Mark's gonna get a kicking from Sparklie![/singsong voice]

:D :D :D

*must control myself* but hey I WANT to post the pic again but I do need a little more encouragement....oh whoops I seemed to have bumped the thread :D :D

Pinki before I forget....remember to tune in tomorrow...I found it ;)

graycie
08-05-2003, 10:16 AM
It was me and one other guy left on my team, and there was like 5 left on the other team. I was at center dorito on the kingman field and I told the other guy who was at the back right lay down can to cross it up. He no listen so neither of us saw the guy who came and lit me up and then shot him out too. The pigmentation on my arm where I was hit is still a bit off from the rest of my arm.

http://www.forceofnature.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=1632&orderby=hitsD

The attached pic is during the game and shows how close the guy was to me when it happend. This pic is courtesy of my friend Jacob Kerr from Hanta Force.

lopxtc
08-05-2003, 10:30 AM
Wow thats you? Kewl :) ... I didnt know that.

Aaron

Recon by Fire
08-05-2003, 02:23 PM
Playing rec ball this last weekend, I bunkered a young kid (teenager) but instead of shotting him in the back I just told him "give up, your out". The kid turned around to see who was there and had his marker pointed down at the ground and appearantly accepted the situation. The ref was right there and was satisfied the other player was out. So about 5 seconds later after I am occupying his bunker the kid lifts his marker again and pops me from 2' away. I got a nice "zinger" from it but I can't post a pic, a few inches over and Mr. Willy would have been a goner!

dinger
09-20-2003, 10:43 AM
interesting thread...

bump

TAW
09-20-2003, 02:54 PM
I bunkered my wife last weekend,and yes she still loves me.

nastymag
09-20-2003, 03:05 PM
this is my 12 year old cousin's hand. i bunkered him and shot him inbetween the fingers. it was actaully alot worse this it shows. his hand was all puffy and he couldnt move those two fingers.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
09-20-2003, 03:11 PM
well...i'm not really sure if these count as welts. but the stuffed doggy that i taped to my nuts got hit a lot

Smokee_2_7
09-20-2003, 03:13 PM
hehe a small vareity of welts from random games at XPB.

http://www.xpb.us/welts.htm

G-Rock
09-20-2003, 05:28 PM
hey check out www.majorwelt.com . he has alot of welts sent to him on a daily basis.

chris

dinger
09-20-2003, 07:05 PM
omg TAW... she looks like she got hit with a marbel.. ouchies:eek:

mxrider250
09-20-2003, 11:16 PM
hey man thats not cool to bunker your wife! lol :D

oneshot
09-20-2003, 11:35 PM
me from last years world cup, this is what happens when your back players are playing like crap.

I still have the mark to this day, also this pic is 2hrs after it happened, it was bleeding after the game.

cannedheat
09-21-2003, 08:12 AM
this one felt really goooood.... yeah right:rolleyes: I still have a very well defined scar.

PUDBUDZ
09-21-2003, 08:45 AM
Wow....Cannned...thats about the worst i've seen!

Better you than me!;)

FRENZY
09-21-2003, 08:54 AM
Fortunately, I don't get welts like that (iron skin), but if I can get some pics of friends that I have given autographs to, I would be glad to post them. :D **sigh** It gets tiring giving out autographs all day, but my fans come first. ;) :)

MarkM
09-21-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by cannedheat
this one felt really goooood.... yeah right:rolleyes: I still have a very well defined scar.

Not surprised you still have the scar but then you were playing sleeveless ;)

MarkM
09-21-2003, 10:44 AM
As I didn't bump this thread as such here comes the pic I warned about ;) World Cup last year and all from reffing, plus no hot guns were on the field as I was sat on the chrono making sure :D

dinger
09-21-2003, 10:54 AM
dear lord i cringe at the site of these :(

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
09-21-2003, 12:43 PM
wtf did she get hit by a baseball?

sparklie Chick
09-21-2003, 03:00 PM
OK DJ you asked for it if you will mail me and say hey it's up again............

No wonder your trying to talk me into reffing again you just want another piccy to post!

Yes this is me after 2 days reffing and I have to say even with the owche factor it was my best ever paintball experince.

Sadly I wouldn't let him take piccys of the rest of the welts yes there are more mostly .............. I was sitting on them ;)

Any one in the bar for the welt compertions would have seen in the flesh so to speak or should that be blood why I won weltiest person :eek:

I really wish I had taken some of my hand after some very marbel like rp hit me hot from feet away 4 years later and I still have shell lines I kid you not and those beauts bled for nearly two weeks .......... the scabs kept craking. And yes I stil turned up to play my tourney the next day gloves stuck to my hand with blood:(

It's one way to get the guys to take you seriously as a woman playing ball........... Mugging runs work well too.

um DJ guess its a good job im not playing this year hey ;)

FalconGuy016
09-21-2003, 03:08 PM
I have two very defined scars from a few weeks ago and a scar on my left arm from a year ago

jdev
09-21-2003, 03:31 PM
got this one from AO NE 4. didnt realize I was hit here till I got home and took a shower:

judster
09-21-2003, 06:17 PM
This is a picture taken of my wife this year at Twin Towers. The shot was pretty close and she still has a scar.

http://judstersjoes.com/neckshotsm.JPG
http://209.15.34.242/Paintball/media/05-24-2003/Full/05-24-2003-08-28.jpg

magking1971
09-21-2003, 06:56 PM
Good god judster, I would be on the ground crying like a little girl from that!

judster
09-23-2003, 07:47 PM
yea i would be on the ground as well....the second pic was taken right after it happened. she was on the outtewr wall of EMRs castle and got shot trying to take the back door. she didnt know how bad it was till after final battle...she got one in the arm andin the hand at the same time and she complained about her hand more then her neck...go figure...shes a tough one

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
09-23-2003, 10:29 PM
lol someone should make a scrapbook

SPLASH1
10-28-2003, 07:35 PM
I have a good one for you. Last year I was playing a tournament in TX. During my run to pull the flag I got shot in the head, no I do not mean the one on my shoulders either. I thought I was going to die right there on the field. I could not look at it for a few hours and when I did I was in total shock. The thing had swollen to twice its normal size and was blood red. It took weeks to return to normal. My girlfirend asked if it was possible to have that happen every time I go out to play because she kind of liked it.lol No, I did not take any pics...

rikkter
10-28-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by judster
This is a picture taken of my wife this year at Twin Towers. The shot was pretty close and she still has a scar.

hey man, we played next to you guys at that game, i remember that welt!

it was 4 of us, me, adult named bobby, his wife alex, and bobby's son, tyler,(bunch from south florida) and we all ended up at that pizza place for dinner break.

dunno if you remember us or not, but it was a great game.

we'll be at the MXS's december game in texas, you guys showing?

j.t.
10-28-2003, 08:43 PM
Mmmm nice and swolen. I got this right before school pictures, and yes, I was wearing a mask...just had my head turned the wrong way at the wrong time when I got bunkered :D
http://www.netrauma.com/pics/welt2.jpg

judster
10-28-2003, 10:32 PM
oh yea i remember ya...we ate pizza in that little place that held a maxium of 10 people...we had a blast at that game. and yea we will be at the throwdown in dec. its our home field. and the staff out there is doing some mad work to the field...its gonna be a blast.

Python14
10-28-2003, 10:37 PM
I have one I got once and I swear that it said something to me one night that week. It was massive and nasty.

VanGogo
10-28-2003, 11:14 PM
Smokee already linked to our welt page, but this baby is mine. I call her WELTZILLA
http://www.xpb.us/Images/weltzilla.jpg

goat
10-28-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by sparklie Chick
Any one in the bar for the welt compertions would have seen in the flesh so to speak or should that be blood why I won weltiest person :eek: )

Or anybody who ownes the DVD put out by "one shot productions"....they show you in the bar sporting your welts with pride....some buddies of mine came by and watched it with me and all they could say is "she's Hardcore":eek:

I didnt know you were who you are (did that make sense??):D Anyhow, are you still giving hugs before the games? My wife thought that was great.

Goat

rifleman
10-29-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by j.t.
Mmmm nice and swolen. I got this right before school pictures, and yes, I was wearing a mask...just had my head turned the wrong way at the wrong time when I got bunkered :D
http://www.netrauma.com/pics/welt2.jpg

WOW, I thought that was a butt cheek at first.

xadamx
10-29-2003, 12:24 AM
me too. i was like ummmm...:)

AutomagRT1483
10-29-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Xenocide
stupid pic...

Ahhh, I remember that! That was sick!:p

PsychoBaller
10-29-2003, 02:36 AM
I honestly don't know how u people get shot up so badly. I play front, and throughout the entire 03' year, I have yet to come off the field having anything close to looking like a nasty welt.... couple o small shots that disappear in a couple o days.... was zinged in the nutz once...... didnt do much damage (only psychological).

-baller

spyxtra
11-05-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by rifleman

WOW, I thought that was a butt cheek at first.

lol it took me a while to realize that it was his chin also

dinger
11-05-2003, 08:59 PM
j.t.-

what the hell mask do you wear that doesn't cover the side of your cheek?

at first i didn't have a bloody clue what part of your body that was lol

Recon by Fire
11-06-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by spyxtra

lol it took me a while to realize that it was his chin also

Then what did you guys think that ear lobe hanging off the side there was?

AkaEnder
11-06-2003, 03:41 PM
http://www.kspaintball.com/webpics/the_scar.jpg

Upper left: bunker move gone bad scar

Main Center: The nice T-scar is the result of me jumping a bunker and stepping in a hole at full sprint, breaking my wrist in 3 places and requring a 5 inch long plate and 6 screws to repair. OW! ;)
To top it off, the opposing team lit me up as I was struggling to get off the field with a arm that was completely limp due to nerve's being pinched.

-e

Konigballer
11-06-2003, 05:38 PM
ouch, I think thats when you say "god doesnt want me to play paintball" and throw in tha towel.

f3rr3+
11-06-2003, 08:28 PM
ya no shi... shoot i woulda started firing back if i still had my gun if they shot at me with a broken wrist...

JEDI
11-06-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by judster

http://judstersjoes.com/neckshotsm.JPG
http://209.15.34.242/Paintball/media/05-24-2003/Full/05-24-2003-08-28.jpg

Hey, I give you lots of credit, so dont take offense, but what the F were you thinking playing paintball (especially no rules Hill Billie recball;) ) with nothing but a tank top on? Granted most clothing wouldnt have protected your neck, but a tank top? You've got guts!

j.t.
11-06-2003, 08:59 PM
I was wearing a proflex when I got that welt.... I had my head turned JUST the right way so that it could go under my mask and hit my face.:(

rikkter
11-07-2003, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by JEDI

Hey, I give you lots of credit, so dont take offense, but what the F were you thinking playing paintball (especially no rules Hill Billie recball;) ) with nothing but a tank top on? Granted most clothing wouldnt have protected your neck, but a tank top? You've got guts!

its his wife, and it was a scenario. it wasn't a hill billie recball with no rules..

many people wear tank tops because you're running around for 16+ hours.

Originally posted by f3rr3+
ya no shi... shoot i woulda started firing back if i still had my gun if they shot at me with a broken wrist...

woulda just been a reason for them to shoot him more. lol

but damn dude, that had to suck.
how long did it take for the refs to figure out you were hurt?

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-07-2003, 05:08 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1067708

I FINALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW OFF!

got this from playing team aftershock in a midnight game.

abaez
11-08-2003, 12:39 AM
http://home.comcast.net/~a.baez/ouch1.jpg

Yea yea I know I'm hairy but damn that hurt.. and I got the same thing on the other leg! It was nearly two weeks ago and the scab is just forming now...

trevorjk
11-08-2003, 02:22 AM
HOLY DAMN YOUR HAIRY HAHA

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-08-2003, 10:39 AM
lol i was just about to say the same