PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade: Lvl 10 or Intellifrrame ?

Philbert247Party
08-04-2003, 11:02 AM
Im trying to decide on whether to get the intelli or the lvl 10 for my next upgrade. I like the thought of increased rate of fire and paint feed every trigger pull, but ive broken my share of paint on the field which makes me think that myabe i should go with the lvl 10 first. Opinions on this would be much appreciated.

silentdeath55
08-04-2003, 11:21 AM
If you get an intelliframe you should be able to shoot faster which will in turn break more paint, but with the level 10 you will never break paint. I would say go with the level 10 and wait to get the intelli, thats what I did.

Mer
08-04-2003, 03:30 PM
Level 10 first and then Intelliframe in my opinion.

Benfica4ever
08-04-2003, 05:36 PM
definetly get lvl 10, you dont need the speed of the intelli just yet.

Outlaw5
08-05-2003, 02:52 AM
Hey, I will tell you my story so you have an idea of an upgrade possibility. I sent my Mini-mag in to get it teched, fixed and upgraded with a LvLX bolt. AGD TECH JON called and asked me if I wanted to get the new X-Valve because with teching, fixing and upgrading the cost would be just under a new X-Valve by about 40 bucks. I said "sure I'll get it considering it comes with the LvLX installed". This was the single best thing I had ever done with my Mag!!! It turned my nice but blenderable Mag into a Fire breathing Dragon that spit paintballs and never, I REPEAT NEVER!!!!!!, chopped any paint. I know money is tight and it might not seem like you want to spend the money on this upgrade, ie. I just want it not to chop; well then you need the X-Valve. It is the best upgrade that AGD is offering and the techs at the factory will install it for you. 2 cents from a satisfied Fire breathing Dragon owner.:D