PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch The New Tom Green Show?

Animal Mother
08-05-2003, 12:06 AM
I've been watching it since it came on because I think Tom Green is funny as hell and his talk show is pretty good.

But damn... he was pissed tonight, lol. The guy from the band Jackal was on. You might remember their hit song awhile ago "Lumber Jack" where he plays guitar and a chainsaw.

Well.. he comes out with a chainsaw and carves "TOM" into Tom Greens desk and then cuts off a corner...

Oh man... Tom was pissed, said "yeah lets hear about your stupid little band that was popular 15 years ago" and they argue about how much the desk cost and then says "ok lets go do this stupid thing with this dork over here" and they play a song and halfway through Tom quits playing the drums and goes back to his desk. He then talked about how the show has a small budget and the desk was specialy made...

Damn.. he was pissed, lol. Anyone else watch it? It airs at midnight, I'm in CA and my DirectTV is ahead 3 hours so some of you may be able to catch it.

KornKamp02
08-05-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Animal Mother
I've been watching it since it came on because I think Tom Green is funny as hell and his talk show is pretty good.

But damn... he was pissed tonight, lol. The guy from the band Jackal was on. You might remember their hit song awhile ago "Lumber Jack" where he plays guitar and a chainsaw.

Well.. he comes out with a chainsaw and carves "TOM" into Tom Greens desk and then cuts off a corner...

Oh man... Tom was pissed, said "yeah lets hear about your stupid little band that was popular 15 years ago" and they argue about how much the desk cost and then says "ok lets go do this stupid thing with this dork over here" and they play a song and halfway through Tom quits playing the drums and goes back to his desk. He then talked about how the show has a small budget and the desk was specialy made...

Damn.. he was pissed, lol. Anyone else watch it? It airs at midnight, I'm in CA and my DirectTV is ahead 3 hours so some of you may be able to catch it. LOL THIS SHOW IS FUNNY AS HELL! I have seen every episode... This one was funny. I didn't think Tom would get so pissed:eek: He was burning! At the end he was promoting the guys cd and he smashed it with a hammer!

Animal Mother
08-05-2003, 01:21 AM
I really couldn't believe how pissed Tom was.... the whole show just STOPPED while Tom flipped out, lol

I liked when he said the only reason he did this "stunt" was because he knew he couldn't get on Mtv any other way, hehe

I can't wait to see the show tomorrow, Tom will have to bring it up since his desked is all jacked up.

KornKamp02
08-05-2003, 01:36 AM
Yeah, I doubt the desk will be fixed because of the low budget... I would have been cool with it but....

Gitaroo Man
08-05-2003, 03:01 AM
wow, i didn't expect tom to get THAT pissed

silentdeath55
08-05-2003, 10:45 AM
I love the hitch hiking adventures, and that thing with the deer head. That was hilarious

Dark Magic
08-05-2003, 07:52 PM
yeah the new tom green show rocks. its funny as hell. the best part about the show is when he calls up peoples parents and tells them what the kids dont wanna tell them. he just tells the story real quick and then hangs up on them.

KornKamp02
08-05-2003, 11:18 PM
IT WAS THE SAME AND HE IS STILL PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE CHOSEN TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS JUST TO ANNOY THE MODS :D

Hasty8
08-06-2003, 02:12 AM
I'll only watch it if he hangs himself.

I think he is a vile, comtempous piece of rat dung.

Now Bill Hicks....there's one funny mofo. Dead but funny as all heck.

graycie
08-06-2003, 10:16 AM
Tom Green annoys me as much as Andy Dick and Kathy Griffith do. I didn't like his previous show, but his new show I do find a bit mroe toned down. The only time I see it is when I'm flipping through the channels after the Family guy on cartoon network. Last night Melissa from Real World New Orleans was on promoting whatever she is doing now, Tom goes to thank her at the end and you can tell he forgot her name and then lead into commercial break.

TigerMan
08-06-2003, 02:34 PM
Not a bad show, he could use some work on his monologues. The hitchhiking adventures I don't understand, their supposed to be hitchiking, but I've only seen them get into a stanger's car once (granted I don't watch the show all the time). But other than that, not a bad show.

ICOM
08-06-2003, 02:35 PM
i saw a brief part of it,seemed ok

InfinatyBPS
08-06-2003, 11:25 PM
Being a Tom Green fan, I have watched every episode. I don't know how people can say that "Freddy Got Fingered" was such a bad movie that was like the funniest movie ever :) I like the show, you never know what to expect :) Sux that if I stay up to watch it when I'm back at school I will only get 5 hours of sleep:( But ya, I wasn't expecting him to say anything.

KornKamp02
08-06-2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Hasty8
I'll only watch it if he hangs himself.

I think he is a vile, comtempous piece of rat dung.

Now Bill Hicks....there's one funny mofo. Dead but funny as all heck. :rolleyes:

paintballer20
08-07-2003, 04:21 AM
Freddy got fingered was a very funny movie, and the new Tom Green Show is the best show on MTV:p

ilikepaintball
08-10-2003, 07:35 PM
that showe is awesome

Zumina
08-10-2003, 10:36 PM
nothing tops "Where Will Glen Sleep?"

InfinatyBPS
08-11-2003, 12:14 AM
I like the "making calls for people who don't want to make calls using the telephone" segment. The guy that broke his friends bong was funny.:p

MarkM
08-11-2003, 07:36 AM
Shame you guys don't get the version we do......no bleeps ;) and this is so funny when American comedians/actors etc come over here and are all so polite on screen and nearly have heart failure when the english guests start to rip....ok we do get bleeps but only with a show on air before 9pm.

TigerMan
08-11-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by InfinatyBPS
Being a Tom Green fan, I have watched every episode. I don't know how people can say that "Freddy Got Fingered" was such a bad movie that was like the funniest movie ever :) I like the show, you never know what to expect :) Sux that if I stay up to watch it when I'm back at school I will only get 5 hours of sleep:( But ya, I wasn't expecting him to say anything.

I can think of at least two reasons why people would say it's bad, or at least very sick, and they both involve horses.

InfinatyBPS
08-11-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by TigerMan

I can think of at least two reasons why people would say it's bad, or at least very sick, and they both involve horses.

Wasn't the second one an elephant? :D
It was funny, anyone who thought that was gross has a stick up their arse... And also in american pie the guy was screwing a pie yet thats a classic comdedy:rolleyes: :p

TigerMan
08-11-2003, 03:38 PM

It was funny, anyone who thought that was gross has a stick up their arse... And also in american pie the guy was screwing a pie yet thats a classic comdedy:rolleyes: :p

I guess a lot of people must have sticks up their arse because a lot of people would find someone who fondles a horse, not to mention the elephant too, as sick. The American Pie thing was funny cause he was just trying to get laid throughout the movie and his dad kept catching him doing crap. Besides he wasn't fondling a horse. ;)

Hasty8
08-13-2003, 12:12 AM

The difference is that in Pie it makes sense, has comedic timing and attempts to make a fairly embarassing issue public.

Tom trys to be Howard Stern offensive but tries to hide it like he is some great thesbian. I mean seriously now "The Bum" song? I float more intersting things than that in my toilet.

Tom Green just likes to be rude, offensive and grating whenever he can. I remember one show from MTV where he was on a cruise ship and he, at three o'clock in the am, tried to get into the captains cabin to give him some huge sandwich. If I was the captain I would have put him over the side in a life raft.

And just because I don't think he is funny does not mean I have a stick up my bootie. It just means that Tom Green is a talentless hack.

xmetal2001
08-13-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Hasty8

It just means that Tom Green is a talentless hack.

And that talentless hack has his own show on TV, and you...well...you dont.

Just because you don't like his type of humor doesn't mean that he is a talentless hack. He has lots of fans out there.

Geez people - The world doesn't revolve around you.

Digits
08-13-2003, 09:48 PM
Tom Greens funny..

Hasty.. Ya umm you sound like some uptight person no offense.

-=Squid=-
08-13-2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Digits
Tom Greens funny..

Hasty.. Ya umm you sound like some uptight person no offense.

You carry a very good argument my friend! :rolleyes:

Digits
08-14-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-

You carry a very good argument my friend! :rolleyes:

So im told :D

-=Squid=-
08-14-2003, 12:10 AM

So im told :D

touche!

Digits
08-14-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-

touche!

What are you fondling me :p :( :eek:

Stop your scaring me :D

-=Squid=-
08-14-2003, 12:19 AM

What are you fondling me :p :( :eek:

Stop your scaring me :D

Cmere big boy!

Digits
08-14-2003, 02:35 AM
but nooo.. Don't hurt me..

haha we turned this thread into a fondilling match.. Consider this thread JACKED