PDA

View Full Version : The waiting is the hardest part

notime2smile
08-05-2003, 01:20 AM
Like Tom Petty said, the waiting is the hardest part. I preordered a xmag in july and I mostly likely have a full six months to wait, but I have waited before in life, and have no problem waiting now. The funds are available, for the most part right now, but it wouldn't seem right if the gun wasn't made for me. I'll have everything ready for the gun when she arrives, new flatline in the mail, and an AO flatline drop on the way as well. Those guys that are sitting on there 5th and 6th month and are expecting a xmag soon, I'm happy for them cauz they did wait and got a kick butt gun that they know was worth the wait. When I was in tech school for the Air National Guard, getting off the buss and seeing the graduates leaving for home, I was like bummer, reading posts about users who received xmags makes me a little bummed out too, but there is really nothing I can do about it, or want to do about it, but when the time comes for me to get my xmag I know it will be well worth it, and I've never been dissapointed with AGD so that is why paying the extra money for the xmag makes me feel like I made an investment for the future of paintball, not only for me, but for the sport which I love. If you are waiting to, let me know what you think, and what you are planning on doing once you get your xmag. Because in this world of instant gratatude sometimes you just have to wait the old fashoned way.

ZSigErik
08-05-2003, 02:38 AM
Well said my brother, well said...

wobbles82
08-05-2003, 02:44 AM
Man..I couldnt imagine. Waiting a week for my RT-Pro was like getting surgery 24 hours a day. At least its here and safe with me now...*looks around* still there. :D

nuclear zombie
08-05-2003, 07:17 AM
well put.. (coming from a guy in that 5-6 month time slot )

wyn1370
08-05-2003, 07:40 AM
You guys should really try getting ahold of the resident dealers and find out if they've got some in the next couple of batches. If they do, have them make one up with your colors and get it a whole bunch earlier.
suggestions
BradAGD
RobAGD
mel at PBX
maybe tuna

don't preorder till you know you can't pick up one of their's that they've already preordered months ago.

-=Squid=-
08-05-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by wyn1370
You guys should really try getting ahold of the resident dealers and find out if they've got some in the next couple of batches. If they do, have them make one up with your colors and get it a whole bunch earlier.
suggestions
BradAGD
RobAGD
mel at PBX
maybe tuna

don't preorder till you know you can't pick up one of their's that they've already preordered months ago.

Shh, quiet...hes the only person who isnt COMPLAINING about the wait!!! :D

Smitty2k1
08-05-2003, 09:23 AM
Ive been SAVING for my mag for over a year. Its currently being milled by nicad and being sent to the annodizer. Thats two weeks wait. Once I get the body detents and lo rise. I send all that to Tunaman, and get to wait a while for him to put it together, get LX goin, get ULTrigger going. Then wait for it to get SENT back to me.

Then the fun beings. But God its been a long time in the waiting.

tony3
08-05-2003, 09:36 AM
Oooo, very nice man, how much is this little project setting you back?

WilliamEric
08-05-2003, 11:03 AM
I was a little disappointed with my X-Mag, I just couldn't get up to the speed I wanted.... so I traded it for a timmy. :-)

PB700
08-05-2003, 11:47 AM
do you play at Splat Attack Paintball,http://www.paintthefarm.com/