PDA

View Full Version : site rail or no site rail(emag users)

FreakBaller12
08-05-2003, 08:50 AM
what does everybody think of their site rail
might sound kind of dumb
but what does everybody think of it and reasons why?

Major Ho
08-05-2003, 11:43 AM
Extra unnecessary weight.

TheTramp
08-05-2003, 12:54 PM
I like the way the sight rail looks on an E-Mag. I don't really care about a little extra weight.

The only reason I don't have the sight rail on my E-Mag is that it interfears with my Pro-Connect. They just wont both fit.

BajaBoy
08-05-2003, 01:38 PM
hmm i love the look of the emag with the site, it looks wierd without it. Well with a ule body it looks nice without it

personman
08-05-2003, 03:24 PM
Welp, last time I checked, and this was on an RT Pro and I dont think its any diffrent on an emag, There USELESS! There just extra wieght, you cant even put a sight on them, they arent made to fit sites. Sure they might look good but IMO the emag looks just as good without it.

Gadget
08-05-2003, 03:28 PM
I don't like the look of mags with sight rails - they add bulk and weight yet offer no advantages.

Evil Bob
08-05-2003, 03:33 PM
I use a 42mm dot sight on my emag sight rail for snap shooting, the optics are large enough that the dot is easy to pick up fast with both eyes open. I can put the first three rounds out dead on target every time, no need to guess or fire then adjust off where the rounds are falling if you already know where your point of aim is at.

-Evil Bob

BajaBoy
08-05-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by personman
Welp, last time I checked, and this was on an RT Pro and I dont think its any diffrent on an emag, There USELESS! There just extra wieght, you cant even put a sight on them, they arent made to fit sites. Sure they might look good but IMO the emag looks just as good without it.

you Can put a site on an emag and RT.. just not rt pro