PDA

View Full Version : Smackity, Smackity, SMACK!!! TK, you hearing me?

Pacman
08-05-2003, 11:38 AM
Mr. Kaye, Thomas, Tom, Technut, TK, AGD President,
AKA... Willy Lunchmeat...

Aren't you tired yet? Didn't you get enough last year? Wasn't the spanking you got at last year's Spplat Attack enough to open your eyes? Didn't you & your team grasp the concept of being out-played! Yet you're coming back out again? Man are you just a glutton for punishment or what?

Yawn :o .... Yawn....

Well, since you're coming out again this year will you at least bring your "A" game? Or did we see your "A" game last year, was that what you called it!!! Could have fooled me!

Anyway you and your AOer's made great targets, we would sincerely appreicate it if you guys would step up your game, Shoot back occasionally and atleast put forth some effort before dying and walking to the dead box.

Yours Truly

Pacman

Taking all the AO'ers to School!!! :)

Smackity, Smackity, Smack!!! You hearing me now TK???

www.shatnerball.com

Cross posted to Warpig.com Recreational forum.

rikkter
08-05-2003, 12:48 PM
side question - pacman, your hair grow back yet? :D

Nobody077
08-05-2003, 07:26 PM
This is what I like to see, a little fun Smack talk.
I wish I could make it for Shatnerball 2, But I just cant afford it:( . Now if Mr.Shatner brings 3 to SoCal(where he lives) some of us Ao SoCal players will need our jersys to say "Blinky", "Pinky", "Inky", and "Clyde", and Mr.Pacman ther arent iny Powerups in SoCal:)

Hope every one will have a good time and make loots of money for Shatners charitys

pimp
08-05-2003, 08:01 PM
I can't belive that the AO'ers and Tk is going to stand by and allow PUNKMAN to slap you around in your own hood... This is sick man just sick.

Darkstorm
08-06-2003, 02:55 AM
Great job Pacman....but do you think you can drag Mancow out into the open, or is he going to continue to hide from us on this board.

Darkstorm

Pacman
08-06-2003, 10:21 AM
Hey Guys Mancow is running with the good guys this year. I know, I know, I know It may be a stretch for him but look at it like this. It's a Western themed game, 1870's era, He's THE JUDGE!, The hanging Judge, Thus we're calling him Hangcow! I just wonder how long it will take for him to be calling himself Hungcow! :)

FO Shizzle Mi Nizzle, Dah Wrath of Tom Done fizzled!

Pacdaddy

Darkstorm
08-06-2003, 07:48 PM
Um...Pacman...psst....Most of us on this board are EVIL, in this game, including myself. So Mancow or aka "TargetBOY" being GOOD means that once again he is on the wrong side. The Texans won't be there to protect you this year so Wild Bill is going down.

Darkstorm - Texas Ranger - Gone Bad.

doc_Zox
08-06-2003, 10:25 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=951293

:D

Tyger
08-07-2003, 01:29 AM
I was thinking about this. Rememebr I played for all 3 teams last year.

TK's team, the borg, had no air all day. They had firepower, but no air.

Bill's team had scenario players, and a lot of CO2 guns.

And Mancow's team didn't have a clue.

This year, Tom's team has a place to do DECENT air fills, they may give up a run for our money.

See, I'm playing with Bill all day this year. :) Masterson. Cat Masterson, intergalactic gunslinger. :cool:

Now if I cna get my KP-2 to work, I'm set.

-Tyger

AutomagRT1483
08-07-2003, 01:51 AM
Bring it on Pacman, bring it on! :D

datapimp69
08-07-2003, 04:01 PM
well MR, pacman

i seem to rember a few thing about last years game.

1. is the air problem but we wont talk about that.
2. your team at the start of the day was the only team that knew how this game was being scored.
3. the ref's stoped ME i said ME from killing shattner during a very important mission that would have cost you guys a LOT of points. shall i explain ?

on the mission that bill was in a clocked ship "a golf cart"
he had to got a flag station and sign the flag.
well i was STANDING at the flag station when he got there.
by the game rules he had to unclock to sign the flag.
the ref wouldnt let he shoot him when he unclocked.
if i rember right the mission was worth 100 points and the kill on bill was worth 50 points.

4. there was the matter of all the red shirts hidding behind a big net and lobbing paint and grenades over the net. this may not of been aginst the rules but it is BAD FORM

there are many more things we could go over, but that is for another time.

so this time you will see our "A" game, well if you can see thru the paint covering your mask.

p.s. what was up with the guy walking with bill with a sheild? kinda hard to hit with some one blocking for him.

Pacman
08-07-2003, 08:28 PM
AOer's UNITE:

It's amazing what a year gone by will do to the brain and our memories. Myself I have my Rose colored glasses on right now, am a product of the 70's, have passed the age of 44 and I suffer from the medical conditions of C.R.A.F.T. & C.R.S. (Can't Remember A Friggin Thing & Cant Remember Shist) Thus I have no excuses for last year and what I remember is I had a great time, Never got shot until the final battle.

As for the 1800 Psi air fills? Well Accuracy is accuracy unless you work on the principal of accuracy by VOLUMNE then air becomes a big factor. Our guys did fine with the low air fills, When some of my guys complained about the low pressures I just told them to STOP shooting the trees and shoot the bad guys. Amazingly enough they did and it worked. I love it when I come up with a brillient idea!!! And a Novel concept to boot!

As for how the game was scored. Yeah, I'm guilty as hell on this one. I took full advantage of the situation. I took time out of my busy schedule to spend a few minutes to gather some vital information I asked JJ how the event would be scored. (side note to all commanders & XO's you need to know SO ASK! Then share the info with your team!) Total time was about a 5 minute convo with JJ and I had a complete grasp on the scoring system. Myself I was totally surprised when we held 5 of the 7 flag stations for the first 2 & 1/2 hours of the game and racked up a good lead.

Shatner dead was worth what? Zip Zero Nada or maybe 5 points max But surely not 50 If I recall??? And the Sign the flag mission was worth 20 or 25. (I Know seems I asked JJ how the scoring would be done prior to game on and got it from the man JJ himself) FYI The Golf Cart was an unarmed shuttle craft...Tank rules applied. And the Golfcart/shuttle craft/unarmed tank was only one we had! Seems the other 12+ Tanks were on the Klingon and borg side. If you had a LAW rocket you should have shot and destroyed the craft. Shooting Shatner at point blank with your marker would have done nothing to effect the mission nor its outcome, except hurt him possilbly. Glad the ref kept you from shooting him. You might want to go read the GSRP. ON Tanks... But then again you did not specify in your post whether or not you were a demo and had a LAW rocket or just had you regular paint marker.

We had a very simliar problem. Seems we had a lot of the Dark colored shirts hidding behind this big net near our base and would not come out or around it for us to shoot them Seems everyone kept hiding behind it. Thus I Chunked a good dozen or so grenades over the net. I thought it was an ingenious move and it worked to clear you guys out. Scenario game!!!! Grenades work!!!! 2D thinking vs 3D thinking.

>p.s. what was up with the guy walking with bill with a >sheild? kinda hard to hit with some one blocking for him.

Ike was Shatners body guard and was tasked with staying with BIll no matter what all during the game, thus the shield was nothing more than a tool for him to do his job.

So where is TK? Pissssstttt TK you around bro? SSSSMMMACK! Better buck up Technut or I'll hijack this thread all by myself! Seems to me I'm doing pretty good holding my own against what? How many AOer's are they a couple hundred? A couple thousand? AUHHH Heck now I'm really feeling like I'm the man. How many of you all are coming to the game? A couple hundred? Better pack your lunch box bring a lantern and get some help!!!

Prediction:
The "Warth of TOM II" Different game, same result! So sayeth the Pacman....

Pacman,

One Man, One mission, One hijacked thread!

Just call me Pacdaddy!

Wickster
08-07-2003, 08:38 PM
I can't say that I have been to scenario games, only a couiple of Skirmish "big games", but having someone walk around in front of the general with a plastic shield seems like cheating to me.

nosnformatt
08-07-2003, 09:09 PM
i can see what you all mean but really
shatner is 72
give him a break

DragonMan
08-07-2003, 09:42 PM
I had heard that there was some smack talk going on here. But after reading the posts, I just don't see it. :confused:

I did see some humour...Pacman, Blinky, Pinky, etc. But the funniest thing was "Pacdaddy". I laughed so hard that I sprayed coke over my keyboard. :D The hair crack was kind of funny too.

Would someone let me know when there is some good smack talk here? Something like, "So how many woof tickets would you like to buy, P-daddy?" Or "I'll take the hit. Just as long as I don't have to hear the 'Magic Bunker' story again!" ;)

Game on, Bro.

Tyger
08-08-2003, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Pacman
Shatner dead was worth what? Zip Zero Nada or maybe 5 points max But surely not 50 If I recall??? And the Sign the flag mission was worth 20 or 25. (I Know seems I asked JJ how the scoring would be done prior to game on and got it from the man JJ himself)

Ok,lemme fire up the DVD.... Big Giant Head... 5 points to shoot Shatner.

The blue flag mission... Bill says it's a 100 point mission on the DVD. But let's keep in mind Tom AND Cow BOTH did the same mission.

I talked to a few of Tom's faithful, Pacman... They're gunnin' for us. Would you like a little kerosene to toss on this fireball? YEEP! :eek:

That being said... I got 'yer back. Let's hammer this puppy home. I think we got this one under control.

-Tyger

AutomagRT1483
08-08-2003, 03:46 PM
Shatner is going down big time, I mean come on....we're gonna laugh him into submission now that we have Wayne Brady.:D I cant wait for the pre-game festivities!!!:p

kevdupuis
08-09-2003, 02:15 PM
Hey pac. I'm thinking we could honour you with a 500 mag salute.:eek:

Star_Base_CGI
08-09-2003, 09:11 PM
Smackity, Smackity, SMACK!!! TK, you hearing that?

Only 20 more days and no smack talk at all?

Tom said he liked the smack talk. Not even so much as a pillow whisper? What is going on here? all is too quite.

Tyger
08-10-2003, 01:00 AM
Well, you now what he's doing.

He's plotting, planning, and has it all planned out.

See, he's gotta make sure that Shatner can go down "In the next ten minutes", like Mancow was constantly saying, as Starbase pointed out a while ago :

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=694690

:D :D :D

-Tyger

Smoke
08-11-2003, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by AutomagRT1483
Bring it on Pacman, bring it on! :D

I second that!

Pacman
08-11-2003, 12:50 PM
Oh My G......

Bring it on, Bring it on.... I keep hearing this? Didn't you guys get enough last year?

As you guys can plainly see I have run TK off his own board? Not even a sniff of TK anywhere around!

It's just as well he's not posting. Would hate to have Tom throw down some smack only to have it bite him in the rear end. Prolly all for the best since I plan on running him off the field this month. (TK and Wayne Brady should have a grand old time in the dead box)

Anyways; since Tom is not posting I will let you guys work out the story he will tell after the game. It all begins with. "AND, One Time at Shatnerball..... I got my Pahtooty spanked"

Pacman
Giving all the AOer's a reason to bring there A-Game to the event. :) Winky Wink...

Star_Base_CGI
08-11-2003, 03:53 PM
Okay well I can write a script lets see...

Tom Kaye: Well Blue and all the members of were familiar with the field. I had only played there once. Shatner was hiding in all the good hiding places in the field and it was very big so we could not find him. He also had all these huge 6 foot guys around him like some kind of security force and it was very hard to get physicall close to hitting him without having all the fans swarm like bees. Everytime we got close all the trekkies came out in a furry and stung us like a hornets nest...

Blah blah air...
Blah blah paint....
Blah blah field...

It will be fun playing with the ManCow... The Mancow talks more trash than a Baltimore hoodlum on drug night..

datapimp69
08-11-2003, 04:31 PM
Ok guys,

I got it

We tie yellow balloons down the middle of a path… and he won’t be able to stop himself….

He will walk right into our ambush.

Let me show you
<p>
<p>
<p>
<p>
<p>
<p>
<p>
<p>
<p>
<p>
<p>
<p>
<p>
<p>

Furby
08-11-2003, 05:37 PM
Pity I won't be playing this year...this is vintage Pacman smacktalk the likes of which I haven't heard since he and Viper went at it at "Clash of the Titans" back in 2000. Good times, good times...

Anyways, since we're flying up this year, my Centerflag-enhanced Angel will have to sit out this year's event and I'll have to content myself with interviewing everyone and recording this for posterity. Pity, really...I was thinking about playing for Tom this year so I could make Mancow my fat kid, but the idea of playing for Mancow (we're both radio types, you see) had its' appeal as well...perhaps he could have given me some advice on how to run a proper radio show. Then again, that would have left me with the prospect of trying to make Pacman my fat kid, and while that may make for an interesting challenge, it'd likely end in failure on my part since I am not HALF the scenario player he is. Playing for the Raiders would have been interesting too, since I kinda dig the whole mercenary thing.

Hmmph. Perhaps next year.

Star_Base_CGI
08-11-2003, 05:49 PM
PACMAN I will be playing with you guys this year...

Darkstorm
08-11-2003, 06:18 PM
To answer some of your questions....

First off, it is a good thing you are into the short hair now, the paint will wash out that much easier.

TomKaye not posting?....obviously he only engages in smacktalk with someone he considers a serious threat. Obviously....Pacman=NO THREAT

The story to use after the game...."Wild Bill" had thousands of his loyal troops who almost over ran us but after they almost beat us twice. We pulled out a last minute victory [The truth - we stomped Pacman into a muddle puddle and then stomped the mud puddle dry, but TomK would be a generous winner and not mention all your trips to the dead box].

Pacman...So what can you do to save yourself....that is easy. We want Mancow...aka TargetBOY. He is much more fun to shoot at. He'll end up looking like he was standing in the chrono range.

Pacman....Carry a lot of paint this year, because you are going to need it. Also, bring a folding chair, it will make your numerous visits to the deadbox more comfortable.

TooDamnSweet
08-11-2003, 09:13 PM
FO Shizzle Mi Nizzle, Dah Wrath of Tom Done fizzled!

Pacdaddy

"AND, One Time at Shatnerball..... I got my Pahtooty spanked"

The "Warth of TOM II" Different game, same result! So sayeth the Pacman....

Pacman,

LMBO!!!! That was great!

Come on Tom, you're not gonna let him get away with this are you???? Or have you just accepted the inevidable.....defeat???

AGD
08-11-2003, 10:23 PM
SMACKITY SMACK I can whack back!!

Pacman.....PACMAN....LISTEN TO YOUR OWN NAME!! YOU will be "PACking" off to another COUNTRY after we mop up the floor with you!!!

I remember you on the radio every minute trying to keep your game on, so I know you gave it your best.

You let your COMMANDER be captured by us wimpy Borgs!!

You let your DEADBOX stay surrounded for an hour!

You watched in horror as we crushed your command base!

You BEGGED me to cut a deal when you were surrouded (it was for the ocilliscope relic in case your too old to remember).

We TORTURED you when you foolishly charged over the hill in the final battle (no better plan than that?!)

And we did all this.... all this pain and suffering..... all this fed catastrophy..... all that WITH NO AIR!!!!!!

I don't have to smack it up, I dont even have to worry. I have my experienced AO Army, I have EVIL INC your flagship team from last year and I have the force of evil on my side (which you know is always more powerfull).

So Pac, Jack, Crack or whatever your name is, keep waisting your breath pounding your chest, we will see you on game day!!

I won't dignify this with a sig.

AutomagRT1483
08-11-2003, 10:49 PM
:eek:

Evil Preacher
08-12-2003, 09:36 AM
See folks, you don't understand what has happened here. It turns out hat Pacman has fallen off the meds again.

Pac, man you know we of Evil Inc. love you man, but we don't want to see you taken away again in that very long sleeved white jacket.

What a difference a year makes. Last year at this time my team was getting ready to put on that red jersey to fight along side our friends. This year we are getting ready to shoot our friends in the heat of battle.

Tom will introduce my and my team when he finds out we are here, he already has said we are playing along side him now.

I know plans are being made right now in Bill's camp because of us "jumping sides". This is ok, we welcome the game. Know this though, yes we are friends off the field, and will be once again once the game is over (or when we walk by you in the dead box).

Now back to the smack talk. :cool:

Dayspring
08-12-2003, 11:53 AM
First, we're gonna shoot that Tribble that Shatner calls a toupe' off his head.

Second- We're gonna make HungCow look like "Hung like a Mouse Cow." He's TOTALLY got a face for radio!

Third- We all know Wayne Brady won't be a challenge. He's on Who's Line is it Anyway; the gameshow where points don't matter. We'll throw him a prop or play some music and he'll improv his way to the dead zone.

Just remember. Tech-Nut's coming, and HELL'S COMING WITH HIM!

Albinonewt
08-12-2003, 12:10 PM
You talk a lot of smack for a 2 dimensional yellow head.

Well, I guess talk is all you got.

Star_Base_CGI
08-12-2003, 12:16 PM
Im going to try and refrain from said Smack talk.

I could get there and be assigned to TOms team or be sleeping in a bunk with TOms team. So really I dont want to piss on the fire..

But its enjoyable reading...

Anything could happen...

AGDJon
08-12-2003, 01:22 PM
2 WORDS

WANG FORCE

Strider
08-12-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by AGDJon
2 WORDS

WANG FORCE Oooooooh Yeeehh! :D

Tyger
08-12-2003, 03:50 PM
Only one thing scares me. I checked the software of the e-mag. It has "Anti-Tom" technology in it. It won' let me shoot Tom. I did find the "Auto-Shatner" mode, however. If the muzzle crosses Bill's profile, it'll go off. I'm working on disengaging that.

:)

-Tyger

Tunaman
08-12-2003, 04:06 PM
Pac/Pod Boy...and Billy Boy...
You now have to wonder WHO is "Tunaman"...and what the Hell is this "Tunamag" he is bringing to lite us up?;) :D ;) :D

Dayspring
08-12-2003, 04:21 PM
Uh oh... The Tunaman is coming now.

Shatner- we will accept your surrender now if you want to save yourself the embarassment.

Star_Base_CGI
08-12-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Tyger
Only one thing scares me. I checked the software of the e-mag. It has "Anti-Tom" technology in it. It won' let me shoot Tom. I did find the "Auto-Shatner" mode, however. If the muzzle crosses Bill's profile, it'll go off. I'm working on disengaging that.

:)

-Tyger

Strange. I found a GPS tranciever in my warp feed where the warp board goes. Tyger.

What do you think all this means?

Pacman
08-12-2003, 05:46 PM
Oh My, oh My look what the cat dragged in? TK, I see you managed to crawl out from under that rock. Glad to see that you deicded to join us here on the board. I have been having a lot of fun abusing the AOer's.

Seems the AOer's have a deficit in the smack talk catagory that goes hand in hand with their paintball playing deficit which I personally witnessed at Last years Spplat Attack.

WHAP, Ohhhh That Stung.... ShhhuuuuuMACK!!!!

Well Datapimps post was pretty funny. I liked the Visuals.

Aoer's Unite TK needs some serious help with his SMACK TALK. If you don't hink so go back an read his last on this thread. Didn't even get a rise out of me! (Tom, Hey Bro, You really, really, REALLY need to work on your smack talk game. Oh I almost forgot, You got to have paintball skills before you can delevop a Smack Talk game.) Oppps.. My Bad Tom Sorry for outting you here on the board. My Bad bro.... NOT!!!! :)~

Shhhuumackity mack, Pacdaddy to the rescue!

Quantifying this post with a Sig...

Answer: Pacdaddy

Question: Hey Tom who's your.....

Evil Preacher
08-12-2003, 06:07 PM
Forgot to say one thing to Pacman

Watch out for the bushes, you never know what Evil could be inside them.:D

nosnformatt
08-12-2003, 06:21 PM
just wondering what color paint do you prefer to be colored pacman?

Pacman
08-12-2003, 06:47 PM
Sorry Preacher for dismissing you like you wern't even posting on this board but it was intentional.

Didn't want to let TK in on your / our plan to install you guys as his XO when your really working for Shatner.

Keep it on the down low bro & I'll do the same.

Pacman

Evil Preacher
08-12-2003, 07:24 PM
Pac... Pac... Pac... Your still trying to pull that one on everyone.

Ha Ha Ha

You know that once we deside what side we are on we are loyal to that side...

Now, why don't you go back to the room with the padded walls and take the blue pill.

gibby
08-12-2003, 07:45 PM
You know...last year, Shatner had the camera men to hide behind. I should know...I was bumped by one of them while waiting to be reinserted. And guess who was right behind the camera man and the shield? SHATNER!! Yup.

Well, this year is a different story. From what I heard, there won't be any camera men to hide behind this time. Of course, I'm sure Shatner is inventive enough to come up with another way to hide behind someone. My guess is, he'll hide behind his wife who was the only one from his family who was willing to put up a fight.

I'm sure the AO army has learned a lot since the last game. It was evident that the AO army could put up a fight under staggering odds, unfortunately, the blood in their eyes flowed too strongly as they were blinded, and couldn't see that victory was not through bloodshed, but through tactics and organization. Don't get me wrong, the blood will still flow in their eyes, but this time, they will be armed with the knowledge that it's not the amount of players they take out...but to gain ground and hold and take out the moving bunker Shatner is hiding behind.

As for Pacman, leave him be. He just likes to play around with little, colorful ghosts...Ghosts of the past Spplat Attack.

TooDamnSweet
08-12-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by gibby
You know...last year, Shatner had the camera men to hide behind. I should know...I was bumped by one of them while waiting to be reinserted. And guess who was right behind the camera man and the shield? SHATNER!! Yup.

Well, this year is a different story. From what I heard, there won't be any camera men to hide behind this time. Of course, I'm sure Shatner is inventive enough to come up with another way to hide behind someone. My guess is, he'll hide behind his wife who was the only one from his family who was willing to put up a fight.

I'm sure the AO army has learned a lot since the last game. It was evident that the AO army could put up a fight under staggering odds, unfortunately, the blood in their eyes flowed too strongly as they were blinded, and couldn't see that victory was not through bloodshed, but through tactics and organization. Don't get me wrong, the blood will still flow in their eyes, but this time, they will be armed with the knowledge that it's not the amount of players they take out...but to gain ground and hold and take out the moving bunker Shatner is hiding behind.

As for Pacman, leave him be. He just likes to play around with little, colorful ghosts...Ghosts of the past Spplat Attack.

I see you've choosen to sleep on the couch tonight honey....I You obviously are working waaaay to hard and you're having difficulties with your reasoning dear.
Either that or someone very evil put you up to this post because I know how much you adore William Shatner and how much you want his team to win. /me hold my head down in shame.....don't worry, when you get home I'll set you straight. :D

gibby
08-12-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
I see you've choosen to sleep on the couch tonight honey....I You obviously are working waaaay to hard and you're having difficulties with your reasoning dear.
Either that or someone very evil put you up to this post because I know how much you adore William Shatner and how much you want his team to win. /me hold my head down in shame.....don't worry, when you get home I'll set you straight. :D
HAHA! Let me remind you that YOU were the one who told me about this thread. Yes, I do agree...you are evil. :p

TooDamnSweet
08-12-2003, 11:03 PM
Weak! I told you to read it, your commentary wasn't necessary!

Star_Base_CGI
08-12-2003, 11:55 PM
NO SEX FOR YOU!

I mean soup.

Tyger
08-13-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Star_Base_CGI

Strange. I found a GPS tranciever in my warp feed where the warp board goes. Tyger.

What do you think all this means?

I think it means that we can lead them on a wild goose chase if we get toether and they rely on instruments more than information. :D

Actually, took he E-mag out today to run it through it's paces. WHOOOOOOOOOOOO BOY!!!!!!!! I'm gonna need money to buy 2-3 cases.....

YEEP! This thing is fast.

-Tyger

AutomagRT1483
08-13-2003, 12:07 AM
Woot!! Better get 4 cases, just to be safe;)

Tyger
08-13-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by AutomagRT1483
Woot!! Better get 4 cases, just to be safe;)

Well, there's only what, 500 or so opponents? 8,000 balls is a little overkill, isn't it? I mean I miss occasionally, but not THAT much!

-Tyger

gibby
08-13-2003, 01:48 AM
NO SEX FOR YOU!

I mean soup.

Well, your plans to be like Shatner and getting all the women isn't helping you out any either! :D :p

But if it makes you happy, I can send you lots of soup too.

Evil Preacher
08-13-2003, 10:48 AM
This just in… Sources say that William Shatner and Pacman are having a competition to see who will have the least amount of hair at the game. While insiders say that either gentleman won’t be seeing a barber, they feel that Pacman will say his was cut on behalf of “charity.”

Neither side would make a comment when contacted.

JointFuryJoker
08-13-2003, 11:05 AM
Everyone has been so great during all of what my daughter has been going through, it so hard for me to "smack" at others....but I'll give it a shot....so, here goes...

We're gonna spank you guys....I'm sorry, I can't do this...I just don't have anything mean to say.

I'll try again.....

Tom Kay...you,you,you are.....one hell of a nice guy and Kayleigh loves to wear the hat you autographed for her...

See what I mean...I just don't have it in me to do this.

Ok, one more shot....everyone playing on the other side...I know we'll win, but best of luck and please play safe and fair.

Ok....I'll admit it...Joker has become a softy, I just can't smack anymore....

Respectfully,
Kevin "Joker"

member:Joint Fury
member: BITM
member:Blues Crew
member:Shatners Magnificent 7
Please visit: http://www.caringbridge.org/pa/kayleigh

Pacman
08-13-2003, 11:19 AM
Concerning Hair Cuts.

Evil Preachers INTELL Is correct But what he's not telling you is....

Wild Bill and Pacman will both have there hair closely cropped.

Da Reason, is the need for speed! After readying the posts on this board we've determined that the Tom, Preacher and the Aoer's willbe running Away from us. Thus Bill and Pac figured they were going to have to CHASE Tom, Preacher and the numerous AOer's down before shooting them.

Not wanting to disappoint but rather be generous and MAGnanous, we decided to oblige them.

We've got smooth hair cuts to cut down on wind resistance to aid us in chasing down these Outlaws and dispatching them from the wild west.

Quantifying & Qualifying this post with a sig,

A: Pacdaddy

Q: Hey TK, who's your.....

Albinonewt
08-13-2003, 11:35 AM
Ahem, don't you worry none about us running away. This newt will be more then happy to gun you down like a wet puppy!

He's coming right for us!

kevdupuis
08-13-2003, 11:47 AM
Is it just a hair cut, or are you just trying to camouflage your insecurities, ie= bald spots.:D

Dayspring
08-13-2003, 12:00 PM
I've finally figured out who Wild Bill and Pacman remind me of...

Every western movie had that crazy old coot that would sit on the porch at the Saloon and just ramble on and not make sense. I think we found you guys' role.

Although, we all know Shatner can't act his way out of a paper bag. Priceline

Esh
08-13-2003, 06:27 PM
I thought that the real reason was that when you take a lot of shots to the head the hair starts to wear away kind of like sandpaper on a board. Just kind of makes it all smooth and all.

TooDamnSweet
08-13-2003, 08:26 PM
NO SEX FOR YOU!

I mean soup.

LMBO!!!! Good One!! I actually laughed out loud.

But gibby's smile did me in and I forgave him for having a temporary lapse of sanity.....it usually happens in my absence, since he's at work you may hear from him again. :D

This just in… Sources say that William Shatner and Pacman are having a competition to see who will have the least amount of hair at the game. While insiders say that either gentleman won’t be seeing a barber, they feel that Pacman will say his was cut on behalf of “charity.”

That's just WRONG!

Timmee
08-13-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by TooDamnSweet

LMBO!!!! Good One!! I actually laughed out loud.

But gibby's smile did me in and I forgave him for having a temporary lapse of sanity.....it usually happens in my absence so you may hear from him again. :D

That's just WRONG!

But oh so funny! :D

Evil Preacher
08-14-2003, 08:53 AM
William Shatner: "Bones do you think there is anyone around that bunker?"

Pacman: "I keep telling you I am Pacman... Pacman not McCoy"

Pacman
08-14-2003, 12:12 PM
Tom Kaye: Peach, there's players down there.

Evil Peach: Let's run down and shoot us one!

--------------

Will Bill: Pac, There's players down there.

Pacdaddy: Let's Walk and shoot them ALL!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: For the sum of $19.95 donated to the Ahead with Horses charity, Pacdaddy will instruct any AOer's in the fine art of Smack Talk. (This should raise a lot of money. I'd bet TK will have his check in the mail like super fast. He'd prolly need to make it out for $199.95)

Quantifying and Qaulifying this post with a sig...

A: Pacdaddy

Q: is there any point?

Albinonewt
08-14-2003, 12:20 PM
Tom Kaye: Peach, there's players down there.

Evil Peach: Let's run down and shoot us one!

--------------

Will Bill: Pac, There's players down there.

Pacdaddy: Let's Walk and shoot them ALL!

Oh so tactical experience is your new excuse for strolling through the woods like a couple of invalids with the inability to outrun a crippled midget running up hill a blizzard. It'd ok Pac, we understand that you floating heads don't move that quick.

Which reminds me of Sharon Stone's Western movie.

There's us, The Quick

And there's you The Dead

Pacman
08-14-2003, 12:27 PM
Whoo Hoooo,

I got Shhuuumacked by a little white slimey lizard.

Touche' bro, Now that was funny...

Pac

Albinonewt
08-14-2003, 12:38 PM
Whoo Hoooo,

I got Shhuuumacked by a little white slimey lizard.

Touche' bro, Now that was funny...

Pac

hehe, no smack talking class will be required. I thank ye' for the generous offer though

And newts aren't slimey, we just have drooling problem...

doc_Zox
08-14-2003, 12:44 PM
U ain't got no alibi...

Dayspring
08-14-2003, 01:56 PM
Since Pacman plays as well as Shatner sings, this will be EASY!

AGD
08-14-2003, 03:30 PM
Packman is sure boasting about how he is going to "school" me but you know the old saying....

"Those who can't do...teach..."

AGD

Star_Base_CGI
08-14-2003, 03:49 PM
Tom Im afraid to stand to close to Pacman during paintball.

I dont want to get hurt.

Darkstorm
08-14-2003, 06:03 PM
Star_base.....

Don't worry about standing close to Pacman, you won't get hurt. Remember last year when it got bad...

Shatner - Surrenders ("Take me to your leader")
Pacman - Calls timeout

Just don't stand near Mancow ("TargetBOY") that would not be a good place to be.

Pacman
08-14-2003, 08:28 PM
AGD POSTS: Packman is sure boasting about how he is going to "school" me but you know the old saying....

"Those who can't do...teach..."

AGD

HUmmmm, Let me think..........

STRIKE ONE: TK Travels the country teaching classes on Automags...

STRIKE TWO: TK was at the Ronn Stern Paintball Camps (August 03) and was NOT A Camper, but rather a WHAT???? A Teacher...

SHALL I CONTINUE TOM????

END of Lesson one of Shhhuuumack Talk 101. "How to get gakked with your own words"

As we turn the page to August 31st 2003 Tom looks to Pacman to teach another lesson in Shhhuumack Talk but rather finds class has been let out for the day. Seems Pacman is way too busy trying to creat an audience for Wayne Brady and Tom to tell stories to in the dead box.

Pacman

TooDamnSweet
08-14-2003, 09:40 PM
Tom Im afraid to stand to close to Pacman during paintball.

I dont want to get hurt.

Standing next to Pacman is probably one of the safest places you could be. The man has skillz!! I had the opportunity to watch him in action at Shatnerball I, it was only for a few seconds but I was very very impressed!

I got to see Tom in action a couple of times too. Unfortunately it wasn't at Shatnerball (I saw him before the game and after the game). It was at Jungle Island in CA several months ago. It was an awesome site to see him play. I wish I could've made it to the get-together that weekend, I heard he gave out alot of good player tips.

Anyways, Wild Bill, the Magnifisent 7 and that other guy....oh yeah Mancowe are gonna kick some major booty! Tom and Wayne Brady's team won't be able to sit for a week.

Dayspring
08-14-2003, 09:48 PM
I've heard more harsh language from Nuns...

You guys suck at smack talk. ;)

Furby
08-14-2003, 09:51 PM
Man oh man...this is one of those situations where I wished I wasn't going to be acting in my capacity as unbiased media...as a player I'd have a plethora of choices for my gakk list:

Mancow: The name alone warrants a space on the Furby Gakk List.

Pacman: Arguably one of the most accomplished scenario game players in the world...someone I respect and someone I know. The challenge represented by putting you on the Furby Gakk List would be difficult to pass up.

TK: The master of the 'mag...the man himself. To shoot TK would earn me bragging rights for years to come...only because I'd shoot him with an Angel, rather than what he considers a worthy gun.

Wayne Brady: Hollywood glamour meets the PA wilderness. What can I say? Shooting a comedian would be worth doing just for the one liners that'd come out as he walked off the field!

Tyger: The king of the rec scene, and new convert to the joys of electronic guns. He makes the Gakk List for all the times he referred to electroguns as "$2000 Penis Replacements". Like my friend Aiki from the Moist Donuts says: "Why does a scenario player need a high end gun? Because sometimes it's 7 vs. 70" Shooting Tyger would be fun just because of the outfit...he'd like shooting back at me just 'cause I'm hairy and mean.

Shatner: Last but not least...even at 72, he's got the heart of a (AGD) Lion and the cajones to match. The tears I'd bring to trekkie's eyes when I told of how I shot the Captain would warm my heart. I'd forget the part where his wife bunkered me into the next dimension after capping her husband.

I swear. If this year's event doesn't make last year's event look like newbie day at the local walkon field, then there's something seriously amiss. With all the talent gathering for this event, there just no excuse to not be there! It truely bothers me that I won't be playing this year...the options I would have available to me for the Gakk List are simply amazing, and not likely to be repeated any time soon. But oh well. I'll have alot of fun interviewing, photographing and filming the lot of you...just because I KNOW one of you will be eating your words at the end of the day...and I'll be there to record it for posterity!

Tyger
08-14-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Furby

Tyger: The king of the rec scene, and new convert to the joys of electronic guns. He makes the Gakk List for all the times he referred to electroguns as "$2000 Penis Replacements". ...Shooting Tyger would be fun just because of the outfit...he'd like shooting back at me just 'cause I'm hairy and mean.

Umm...

It IS a $2000 penile replacement. If I could "Whip it out" and mark a player 200 feet away, I wouldn't NEED an e-mag.

"It washes out!"
"You're sick."

I don't hunt platers down, mi amigo. Waste of time. I'm not worroed about YOU. I'm worred about the other 50-100 yabos following you. :)

And you have no idea about the costume for Shatnerball.... :)

-Tyger

Furby
08-14-2003, 10:27 PM

Chronoing would be bear too...good thing you got the Emag...

Pacman
08-14-2003, 11:06 PM
Tom,

I have attempted to engage you in civil Hostilities (Smack Talk) on this board, to no avail (Seems there is some rummy on here that has the handle "AGD President really" posting on your behalf But he don't have the Cajones to put a sig on his posts). I've attempted to get you to come out of the Geek shop for a moment(Psssttt... PUT THE LEVEL 12 hyperdine V grip MAG DOWN FOR A MOMENT!) And have you enlighten the AOer's on this board with your Superior Battle tactics, Wit and Wisdom on how you plan on handling the game. Afterthought??? If at all.... hummmmm....

These folks hang on your every word, Yet you remain ever so silent... Is your pahtooty still sore from last year's Romp?

If the game goes the way the Smack Talk on this board has gone, it will be a breeze. I'll have a couple of worthy AOer's to get thru before shooting you once in each cheek.

As I said in my initial post.... B game....

Pacman

BTW: What's an Omar Tartan?

Star_Base_CGI
08-15-2003, 08:52 AM
PACMAN I think us band of Furistic Sci Fi Calvary members will whoop the Borgs this year.

We have so many things going for us..

1. Were Nerdy Geniouses. Sure AO members are smart but we watch Star Trek and we build computers for breakfast. Than we go out and run 3 miles.

2. WEre very annoying. We can clear a house out in 5 minutes. Specially on Wednsday night at 8:00.

3. Were good at RPGs. Trekkies are very good at Scenarious. Were good at D&D, Diablo, STar Craft and Mechbattles. Trekkies are mad smart at adding up point values.

That said we will be out, IN FORCE grabbing all the points and leaving the borgs with how many points?

How many points are we going to leave for the other team?

PACMAN?

Points denied!

Albinonewt
08-15-2003, 09:48 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Star_Base_CGI
PACMAN I think us band of Furistic Sci Fi Calvary members will whoop the Borgs this year.

We have so many things going for us..

1. Were Nerdy Geniouses. Sure AO members are smart but we watch Star Trek and we build computers for breakfast. Than we go out and run 3 miles.

And I'll bet you in a few hundred years when warp drives are all the rage you're know plenty more about them then the rest of us. However, until paintball guns are direct energy weapons you'd best leave it to us "low-techs"

2. WEre very annoying. We can clear a house out in minutes. Specially on Wednsday night at 8:00.

I can vouch for this, you are quite annoying. Your posts on quality of life are enough to make a sane person want to kill themselves

3. Were good at RPGs. Trekkies are very good at Scenarious. Were good at D&D, Diablo, STar Craft and Mechbattles. Trekkies are mad smart at adding up point values.

Uh huh. Good at role-playing games are we? Well, when someone dressed as an elf threatens my fiefdom with a fireball strike I'll be sure to give you a call. Until then I plan to shoot my way out of problems. I'm sure your extensive table top cheese puff fests will come in very handy out in the woods.

That said we will be out, IN FORCE grabbing all the points and leaving the borgs with how many points?

When I see a bunch of pimple ridden, big glasses wearing, only seen naked women on TV, hyper nerds rolling on my posistion and taking hits from their inhalers to stay in the game I'll be sure to blast as many of you as I can possibly manage.

How many points are we going to leave for the other team?

The day I fear a bunch of people that turned Troi and Crusher into sex symbols is the day I slit my own throat. You people still worship the Priceline guy, star of Loaded Weapon I. Puh-Lease

Dayspring
08-15-2003, 10:33 AM
And THAT, ladies is how you layeth the smack down!

OWNAGE!!!

Star_Base_CGI
08-15-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Albinonewt
When I see a bunch of pimple ridden, big glasses wearing, only seen naked women on TV, hyper nerds rolling on my posistion and taking hits from their inhalers to stay in the game I'll be sure to blast as many of you as I can possibly manage.

At least we will be able to see what were shooting at because alls youll be wearing is paint.

Albinonewt
08-15-2003, 12:59 PM
Wow, that was some snappy comeback...

Dayspring
08-15-2003, 01:16 PM
What do you expect from a Trekkie? They can't work outside the script.

Just remember- you all wear red shirts. Red Shirted people die quickly. Just like last year. We may not have had the most points, but we had the highest kill count.

Expect us to improve on that. :cool:

Albinonewt
08-15-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Dayspring
What do you expect from a Trekkie? They can't work outside the script.

I think that was the Trekkie equivelant to "I know you are but what am I?"

Dayspring
08-15-2003, 01:26 PM
Whose side are you on anyway?! ;)

Pacman
08-15-2003, 01:36 PM
TO: Mr. Tom Kaye, Wayne Brady & the rest of the Bad Guys.

Gentlemen,

First and foremost I am "Wild Bill" Shatners Executive Officer for the Spplat Attack II event, AKA Shatnerball. I put into action my Commanders battle plans. In this case, thats not other than William Shatner.

If past experience is any teacher/indicator of things to come then you should be scared. Afraid? Be Very Afraid!

The Captain keeps his battle plans & strategies very closely guarded. You seek to draw him out on this board with silly enuendo and taunts not worthy of any Shatner fan. Although we do find your attempt humerous, misguided but humerous.

Bill discusses with me his overall strategy, how he wants the game to shape up, Battle plans and tactics. I put this stratagy into pratice while Bill goes out into the field and leads from the FRONT ensuring a resounding Victory!

Gentlemen (especialy Tom Kaye, Wayne Brady you might want to watch the video also!! Wink wink!) if there is any doubt in your minds then I suggest you purchase a copy of the Documentary "Spplat Attack" It testifies to the Prowess, playing skills and leadership abilties of Wild Bill. If futher chronicles the defeat you suffered last year at the hands of William Shatner.

If you still have doubt, then my suggestion is this: Sign up for the Spplat Attack II and come and get some!

To let you in on just a tid bit of information and things to come Chew on this for a while.

1) Wild Bill & his Magnificent Seven will ride again!
2) Mancow has joined Bill's ranks this year!
3) Wayne Brady & Tom Kaye are our oppents.... Whoopdedo
4) Our secret weapon "E-Liz" Simply Enough Said!!! E-Liz ROCKS!

Patrick "Pacman" McKinnon
XO
Member of Shatners Magnificent Seven

Star_Base_CGI
08-15-2003, 01:49 PM
Pacman: We won. Omar has surrendered.

We have to find someone to replace Wayne.
He watched SPplat and now hes not coming.

Weeee.

Pacman
08-15-2003, 02:20 PM
What? Really? Your kidding me?

Holy Cow, Tk with out any star power around him? All his Pubahs with playing ability saw the video and left?

Leaving TK out in the cold...

OK WORKS FOR ME...

Pacman

Evil Preacher
08-15-2003, 02:21 PM
Well according to Pacman, we have all lost already, so I want my money back and I will sit in my air conditioned trailer in the jacuzzi while he sits on top of the hill and beats his chest yelling out "Mother, I am on top of the world."

Well Pacman, remember each game is different. Sure you and Wild Bill won the game last year. But remember you had a lot of help in that game; it wasn't just you that won it.

Now we all know what kind of player you are, but you are one person, where this is a game of sides and players. It sure is easy to boast about a game where all the experienced is on one side. Now that it is being spread to the other sides I don't think that the outcome is so predictable.

Star_Base_CGI
08-15-2003, 02:27 PM
What? Really? Your kidding me?

Holy Cow, Tk with out any star power around him? All his Pubahs with playing ability saw the video and left?

Leaving TK out in the cold...

OK WORKS FOR ME...

Pacman

No Im not kidding.

His Girl Friday told us this morning hes not coming.
Due to I want my mommy.

Check your User Control Panel.
I sent you a tech message like 2 days ago on my game preps and a funny picture.

The Scenario calls for us to retrieve a fugitive. We will have to recruit the Garbage man, A wino, Ralph Nader, Usama or someone to play Omar.

Dayspring
08-15-2003, 03:34 PM
Really brave to be going out there with a bunch of guys and shields. You don't see anybody ELSE running around like that do you?

Prowess? Yeah. It takes alot of prowess to hide behind somebody else and not get hit.

...Bill goes out into the field and leads from the FRONT ensuring a resounding Victory!

...It testifies to the Prowess, playing skills and leadership abilties of Wild Bill. If futher chronicles the defeat you suffered last year at the hands of William Shatner.

Albinonewt
08-15-2003, 07:14 PM
Pacman:

Me thinks you're having a problem figuring out how this whole thing will transpire, and now I know why.

You see Mr. Yellow Head, you're having a problem deciphering the difference between scenario and fantasy. Just because the scenario involves a certain suspension of disbelief you believe that goes so far as to completely negate the reality that you're going to be crushed faster then the William Shatner Classic Showtime at the box office.

You see, in your fantasy world you imagine yourself defeating the Tom K. and the Wang Force (accompanied by a certain white lizard). But in the end, Back on earth, you'll be lobotomized! (sorry, the California recall has me quoting Total Recall all the time now)

Anyways, get lot's of sleep and enjoy your dreams, because this labor day weekend you're going to awaken to the cold hard facts.

Star_Base_CGI
08-15-2003, 08:22 PM
Da PACMAN

Darkstorm
08-15-2003, 09:08 PM

First and foremost I am "Wild Bill" Shatners Executive Officer

Shatner: "Number ZERO, the situation looks bad. Send more Red shirts to their untimely deaths."

Pacman: "Stop calling me Zero."

Our secret weapon "E-Liz" Simply Enough Said!!! E-Liz ROCKS!

Ah the power of "E-Liz", the Texas Rangers are well aware of her as she played with us an we gave her that name. But are you sure she is with you??? Why would the best player on the whole team support your loosing cause. Are you sure she is not the real other EVIL general? Or maybe someone so powerful is actually the Supreme EVIL Queen and Tom is but her puppet? Do you really think Shatner always gets the girl.

All the while, Evil Inc. is quietly plotting. All hail THE PREACHER.

Pacman
08-16-2003, 12:10 PM
Really brave to be going out there with a bunch of guys and shields. You don't see anybody ELSE running around like that do you?

Prowess? Yeah. It takes alot of prowess to hide behind somebody else and not get hit.

:o

Must have been a different game? I remember Ike, Big Bodyguard dude who had ONE shield. What game, when did Shatner play with "A BUNCH OF GUYS AND SHIELDS"... as in plural meaning more than ONE??? Oh never mind I grasp what happening now! Facts have been changed for editorial control to establish a false point. Now I got it. Your right bro.... It's your story you tell it anyway you want to... :) winky wink!!!

You keep posting it enough and maybe people will start thinking its all true just the way you say it is.

Facts of the matter is this: Ike=Bodyguard+sheild, He had a job to do. Several folks wanted to OVERSHOOT Bill. Same folks posted and made this fact known prior to the game. Numerous people came out to do nothing but shoot Bill (as much as you seem to harp on it you maybe fit in this category?)

As for was Bill Brave? My opinion is YES to step on a field with 1200+ Guns and play paintball knowing 600+ of them are gunning for you?

As for Prowess, Well I fit into your definition of it myself. I have and will in the future hide behind someone else in an attempt not to get hit. I also hide behind Trees, Bunkers, foilage. Seems rather workable to me. You wouldn't be telling me that you've never used another player as cover or a bunker during a paintball game?

BTW: Prolly will be same same this year, Bills BG will most likely have a shield. Thus if this is your whole point of contention to have fun them you may want to pass on playing the event.

Just a thought... Win or lose I wouldn't want you whinning on this board after the game about a man with a shield. This way forwarned is forarmed. :)

Pacman
08-16-2003, 12:25 PM
Albinonewt.... Darkstorm... You guys are way to funny Dude A++ on the Shumack talk. I have found a worthy adversary!!!!

Evil Peach... Where are you from anyway Georgia? Yeah your a real Peach. Mostly likely your from Califronia! You know they only two things that come out of Cali don't you?.... (Edited this is a PG Board) I agree Last year We had a lot of help, 500+ Great players who went the distance For the Federation. This year TK has recruited some great players and a good command staff (He's learning!) For those defectors that "Think" they know me and can switch sides to help TK, I have adjusted our GAME to accomdate them. Have no doubt come game on you'll have a fight on your hands. One which I plan on winning. Either way, Well have fun. I can't wait to see what you guys throw at us!

BTW: Where are my Oakleys?

Wickster
08-16-2003, 01:38 PM
ANYONE having a shield is unfair. If I have the opportunity, I would not overshoot Bill, but I would definitely overshoot a CHEATER who is carrying a shield until their goggles are so covered with paint they will need a firehose to get it off.

play fair and there will be no problems.

Dayspring
08-16-2003, 03:09 PM
Ike = big black guy.
There was on the DVD ANOTHER guy, big WHITE guy with shield for Shatner.

And no. Having a shield is no reason why I won't have fun at the game. He's still got legs. :)

:o

Must have been a different game? I remember Ike, Big Bodyguard dude who had ONE shield. What game, when did Shatner play with "A BUNCH OF GUYS AND SHIELDS"... as in plural meaning more than ONE??? Oh never mind I grasp what happening now! Facts have been changed for editorial control to establish a false point. Now I got it. Your right bro.... It's your story you tell it anyway you want to... :) winky wink!!!

Star_Base_CGI
08-16-2003, 04:15 PM
Some people dont like Mr Shatner and said they would over shoot him. There was a $500 Money shot on his hair. WHich no one was probably going to get $500.

Wickster
08-16-2003, 04:39 PM
No-one should get overshot, but no-one should have a shield either. If Mr. Shatner needs protection from overshooting, have a field judge assigned to him. Once he calls himself out, the ref can get in front of him and protect him on the way to the dead box. Simple as that, which would be fair.

EDIT:
anyone who would overshoot him would be stupid to do it in front of the judge and would risk being removed from a $100 game.

Timmee
08-17-2003, 04:50 PM
Hmm, Shatner's going to have a shield. It sounds to me like it's time to get a couple of Tippmann Squadbusters (and aim for the legs).

Smoke
08-18-2003, 01:59 AM
Pacman, I think this sums it up:

http://www.wrestlingattitude.com/justlogo.jpg

Pacman
08-18-2003, 11:23 AM
TK... Not a problem, been there done that.
Evil Inc. Not an issue, knew 'em since they were noobs.
Evil Peach? Who....?
100s of AOers... Got to have somebody to shoot.

Unfair, I'm Crying Foul!!!
I just got the word today that Glenn Palmer has stepped up taking the role of Omar Tartan and will be playing with TK.
Oh how life sucks....
What did I ever do to deserve this...?

Oh My Oh My.... Why me....

Mr. Glenn will you please be gentle?

Yours Truly, the most humble Pac.... Dare I say ...man

Furby
08-18-2003, 11:53 AM
And to think it could have been worse...you could have had to face ME!

Evil Preacher
08-18-2003, 01:34 PM
Evil Inc. Not an issue, knew 'em since they were noobs.
Evil Peach? Who....?

Well well well the Pac"man" speaks again from atop his hill. Well Pac got some things for you already, and no they are not your Oakleys.

As for knowing us since we were "noobs," well three quarters of the world is younger then you, so I could venture to say that they are all "noobs" to you. Of course being as youth challenged as you are, I am sure that we "noobs" will let you in to our Jacuzzi when your muscles and joints are crying out in pain. Oh yea I forgot to ask did you get that Ensure sponsorship for the Magnificent Seven this year? You know the FDA just approved that new “climbing” wheelchair that your command staff can use to work up the hills that you seem to keep yelling from. What I wonder is if you are shouting or are you just gasping for oxygen to breath with.

As for the 2 things that come out of CA, well one pair of them is the cheese and wine we are going to have during the victory party, and the other is the earthquakes that we are going to bring to rock you down from atop your hill.

Keep calling me a Peach, you will find out how hard my pit is.
:eek:

Furby
08-18-2003, 03:28 PM
Classic. I'm going to have to bring extra tape for the recorder to record this...truely quality smackage...how come Viper hasn't joined the fray yet? He's got some nice bombs to drop usually...

Star_Base_CGI
08-18-2003, 06:52 PM
This is smack talk?

This is just plain sad. Last year we had people coming over to the forum and trash talking.

Now we just had one visit from Tom and DarkMaleLover69 to a Thread I posted with Pacman so people could read it.

Wheres the perverbial Glove Smack to the face?

Anyway Im hearing rumors and rumblings from Shatners Girl Friday that they expect the same amount of more people than Last time.

Someone else said the teams are pretty even. I think it will be pretty hard for us To Stand up to Tom if Tom has the same amount of people or more people.

The Shatners shall rise again!

Albinonewt
08-19-2003, 02:56 PM
This is smack talk?

Look in a mirror Hoss. You'll see an Newt shaped paw mark on your face...

Someone else said the teams are pretty even. I think it will be pretty hard for us To Stand up to Tom if Tom has the same amount of people or more people.

Yeah, those fair fights, they can be TOUGH!!

Albinonewt
08-19-2003, 04:02 PM
Albinonewt.... Darkstorm... You guys are way to funny Dude A++ on the Shumack talk. I have found a worthy adversary!!!!

An Advesary?

Oh no!! He merged us. Prepare to face the DARK ALBINO STORM NEWT

Darkstorm
08-19-2003, 09:17 PM
Careful over there SLIME BOY.....not to close. Pacman may be seeing cross-eyed from the number of times he gets hit, but I am not going to be in any situation where I end up with your last name.

Tyger
08-20-2003, 02:57 AM
This is smack talk?

Look in a mirror Hoss. You'll see an Newt shaped paw mark on your face...

Do newts HAVE paws? I thoght they had more like a claw like... something.... See "Tygers" have paws. bears have paws. But lizards, newts and such, don't thay have more like feet? I mean... umm....

Not trashtalk, more or less it kinda rubbed me the wrong way... Didn't sit quite right....

-Tyger

Timmee
08-20-2003, 08:37 AM
Well, only 11 days to go until we get to mix it up. I still wish I could get my AGA 62 working, and get 62 cal paint at EMR so I could use it on the field (it'd git well with the wild west theme).

BTW, next year we should have a MechWarrior theme, that way Shatner and Pacman can bring their walkers. :p :D

Pacman
08-20-2003, 01:47 PM
Hey Guys what happens when you put a Albino Newt together with a Dark Storm?

Well, you get a white lizard spinning around in a black cloud both going NOWHERE....

Shhuuuummmackity Mack, Da Pac Daddy's been suuuMackin'

Dayspring
08-20-2003, 02:58 PM
I think Pac Daddy's been smokin' the CRACK again...

Let me know what it's like seeing hundred of Automag-toting killers charge your position Pacman. In fact, I'll give you a personal business-end demonstration of the new Xmag. :D

Star_Base_CGI
08-20-2003, 03:48 PM
Hey Guys what happens when you put a Albino Newt together with a Dark Storm?

Well, you get a white lizard spinning around in a black cloud both going NOWHERE....

Shhuuuummmackity Mack, Da Pac Daddy's been suuuMackin'

Hey Pacman how many Cyborgs fit in a dead box?

Dayspring
08-20-2003, 03:52 PM
Remember- Cyborgs don't die. We multiply!

And to answer your question- it depends on if Shatner's singing career is in the dead box with us. :D

kevdupuis
08-20-2003, 04:11 PM

And to answer your question- it depends on if Shatner's singing career is in the dead box with us. :D

SHATNER SINGING!
OOOPS..... Here I reported it to the SPCA because it sounded like someone torturing defenseless animals.

We come in peace..shoot to kill, shoot to kill.
( thankyou Weird AL)

Star_Base_CGI
08-20-2003, 05:31 PM
Attention all Canadians: I just wanted ro remind you all that Bill Shatner is Canadian and we will love you on the team if you come play with Bill Pacman and I. If you play with the Cyborgs the whole time You will hear how much Everything In Canada Sucks because America is the Cadilac Escalade of Countries and Canada is some cheap little Cavalier. Ect. Dont say I didnt warn you. God Bless the Maple Leaf.

Star_Base_CGI
08-20-2003, 05:37 PM
Can Nuk

Evil Preacher
08-20-2003, 07:38 PM
Blame Canada

Tyger
08-20-2003, 07:40 PM
http://www.tyger.us/audio/CanadaBill.mp3

Explains everything. Pass the link around. Enjoy.

And don't hurt me too much...

-Tyger

Doobie
08-20-2003, 09:32 PM
Tyger...now THAT was funny. especially the bit about every word being it's own sentance. :) Where did you find that?

BTW...Congrats on the coveted AGD sponsorship!

Tyger
08-20-2003, 11:56 PM
Where'd I get it? :) KaZaA. :) I was looking up "Molson golden"s cmmercial "I AM CANADIAN!" because it came up in conversation. I found an /mpg movie, and then found this gem. :) I really, HONESTLY don't know it's origin, only it exists.

And thank you! It's becoming a REALLY HUGE leearnign expirence wiht the new gun. I'm not used to the 'mouse click' trigger. I'm going from a pump and "Autococker" trigger, which you MASH. Now if I could emulate that..... :)

That and once I'm used to the ROF, I can calm my finger down. I'm REALLY looking forward to starting my 1-shot bingos with the E-Mag!!!

-Tyger

Darkstorm
08-21-2003, 01:09 PM
Okay Pacman....since you are so confident of this whole event lets make a bet.....The only problem is what do you have left.

Let's see,

- Your hair, no you sold that, but it was probably going to fall out soon anyways.

- Your gun, well it is not an X-Mag, so who would want it but you anyways.

- Your pride, No "Number Zero" I think that is gone too.

- Your call sign "Pacman", well that involves copyright infrigment and the such, so that is no good either.

- The shirt off your back? Hmmm. Maybe, but that could involve back hair. Scarey.

- Weltman, No you can't bet him. He is on your team and we don't want him.

Nope there doesn't seem to be anything left, at least you will have some good welts to take home with you.

datapimp69
08-21-2003, 01:20 PM
i hear he has a nice stash of fireworks he could put up for a bet.

Marchborne
08-22-2003, 08:31 AM
He is so sad, our little Pac,
He really thinks he can talk smack.
This is so wrong, it is so whack,
Please drop the pipe, please quit the crack (don't give Mother a heart attack).

But come the day, he'll rue the lack
Of Xmags to protect his back.
(we all know Palmer's can drive tacks)
On Labor Day we will attack,
And prove who's got the greater sac.

(Yes, yes, I know the game's on Sunday, not Labor Day, but it worked out better like that).

Star_Base_CGI
08-22-2003, 12:25 PM
Whackety whack whack Whack
Its time for Smack talk with Pac.
Will Tom Kay get shot in the back?
Will Bill Shatner stop for a snack?

I hope I dont get shot in the Sack
Were all off to Spplat Attack
I hope this game is not whack
The Calvary will win and thats a fact!

IronKong51
08-22-2003, 12:33 PM
Oh My G......

Bring it on, Bring it on.... I keep hearing this? Didn't you guys get enough last year?

As you guys can plainly see I have run TK off his own board? Not even a sniff of TK anywhere around!

It's just as well he's not posting. Would hate to have Tom throw down some smack only to have it bite him in the rear end. Prolly all for the best since I plan on running him off the field this month. (TK and Wayne Brady should have a grand old time in the dead box)

Anyways; since Tom is not posting I will let you guys work out the story he will tell after the game. It all begins with. "AND, One Time at Shatnerball..... I got my Pahtooty spanked"

Pacman
Giving all the AOer's a reason to bring there A-Game to the event. :) Winky Wink...

Someone said shatner was like 72 hey pacMan your gonna need some help just getting ole bill up the hills at EMR and i have a nerf long range bomb with his name on it!! TRUST ME
Evil will win
casue EVIL is GOOD!!!!

Tell OLE Wilted Bill the FLIPster has it out for him and im a hankerin to collect that bounty

as for what happend last year if there are any question about tank busten this game it will be "DID anyone get the number of that FLIP that busted my stage couch"!!!

See you on the feild while you try to get My flag stations back.

FLIP the monkey King

Albinonewt
08-22-2003, 12:44 PM
At Splatt Attack the Cyborgs will rule
He who says not is simply a fool
It is on this point that I hate to quibble
But c’mon guys! Shatner lost to a Tribble!

First we’ll get that traitor Starbase
He rants a lot but not after my paint’s on his face
Next up that infidel Tyger and his pump gun
His pump will be broken by the time I’m done

After that it’ll be easy, with just Bill and Pac
To that 2 dimensional yellow head we’ll lay the Smack
And all that leaves is Shatner, just a little over the hill
So in preparation for Taratino’s new movie we’ll just KILL BILL

(metaphorically speaking of course)

Star_Base_CGI
08-22-2003, 01:35 PM
At Spplat ATtack 2 the Cyborgs will loose.
Leader of the POsse Hangcow is tying his noose.
STar Base CGI has lots of goodies Fool
My grandfather make me weapons for you

He built some stuff to use in this war.
Tools of destruction I will bring there.
Whats that you will say?
Oh no its Star Base CGI is on the way

Run and hide oh no what will we do
Om my god Oh My god where to go to
Theres no place to hide
So the cyborgs say, Its to hot, lets go inside
Back to our hotel where its cool
Shatner will say, I pity the fool

Even if we lose.
It will be old news.
Charity the proceeds go to
Spplat attack 3 will come after 2.
Have another beer.
It will calm your fear.

See you there see you there.
With all the paint you will wear!

Darkstorm
08-22-2003, 02:27 PM
MAKE IT STOP.....

You poem masters need to move along.

Robbie
08-22-2003, 04:11 PM
Good News i just saved a ton of money on my travel expenses by using Priceline. I guess i'll take all that extra loot and put it towards paint to shoot at wild bill as a thank you for some crappy marketing. Sell Out

Thrilled to be plaing for TK. Emr is a great place to play.
See ya there

Dayspring
08-22-2003, 04:37 PM
Booyah!

Now sign in on the Paintball Talk thread so we get a good count of people going. :)

AGDJon
08-22-2003, 04:55 PM
LOL

Again 2 words

Wang Force

edweird
08-22-2003, 06:12 PM
Ack! its a Filker!.!.!. Kill it! Kill it!

Filker (fill-ker') Noun:

A person who takes joy in writing and performing songs on subjects related to such subjects as science fiction, fantasy, science, technology, other filkers and cats.

Filking is a crime against humanity... argh!

AGD
08-22-2003, 11:49 PM
There is an ancient story about two Samurai. One challenged the other to a fight to the death. The challenger spent the months before the fight telling all about his prowess and fighting ability. The defender went to his house and started carving a lion in silence. He knew that how he expressed the form of the lion would show him if he was ready for the fight.

When the day of the fight arrived, the defender showed up to fight with only a stick. The challenger with one sweep cut his stick in half. The challenger ( agrrivated) then waited for the defender to draw his sword. The defender, in one motion, drew his sword and struck the challenger in the chest killing him dead.

I am carving my lion.....

AGD

Automaggin2
08-22-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by AGD
There is an ancient story about two Samurai. One challenged the other to a fight to the death. The challenger spent the months before the fight telling all about his prowess and fighting ability. The defender went to his house and started carving a lion in silence. He knew that how he expressed the form of the lion would show him if he was ready for the fight.

When the day of the fight arrived, the defender showed up to fight with only a stick. The challenger with one sweep cut his stick in half. The challenger ( agrrivated) then waited for the defender to draw his sword. The defender, in one motion, drew his sword and struck the challenger in the chest killing him dead.

AGD

An AGD Lion?

Tyger
08-23-2003, 12:45 AM

Next up that infidel Tyger and his pump gun
His pump will be broken by the time I’m done

Umm...

you *DO* know I'm shooting an E-mag, right?

And even if I were shooting my pump, it's a Phantom. It's virtually unbrekabale....

Methinks you need to get your memory upgraded....

It's that whole paw things, isn't it?

-Tyger

Pacman
08-23-2003, 05:14 AM

AGD

Tom,

Labor Day weekend 2002, Now there's a Modern Day story about a couple Paintball Warriors that stepped onto a field and played. How'd that come out again you say?

Auggghhh, You got time to rewatch he video...

Pacman

Star_Base_CGI
08-23-2003, 07:26 AM
My Stick Sir.

Automaggin2
08-23-2003, 11:06 AM
Speak softly but carry a big stick

Dayspring
08-23-2003, 05:44 PM
Starbase-- We have visual confirmation of our first target. :D

And Pacman... Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Tom learned from history. You're going down.

Dayspring
08-23-2003, 07:37 PM
http://www.williamshatner.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=109652#109652

Pacman brought it to OUR house. Now it's time to go to HIS house.

Be NICE and civil. No flooding. No anything except LOTS of smack talk. :)

Star_Base_CGI
08-23-2003, 07:40 PM
If you keep posting on that thread Shatner will see it tommorow. Hes usually on sunday night. Maybe you can coax him out but as Day said if you make 20 threads the Admin will just delete it.

Albinonewt
08-24-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Tyger

Umm...

you *DO* know I'm shooting an E-mag, right?

And even if I were shooting my pump, it's a Phantom. It's virtually unbrekabale....

Methinks you need to get your memory upgraded....

It's that whole paw things, isn't it?

-Tyger

Tyger:

If ever I should meet a person more humor impaired then you, I think I'll have to kill myself.

Tyger
08-24-2003, 06:34 PM

Tyger:

If ever I should meet a person more humor impaired then you, I think I'll have to kill myself.

Just becasue I don't overkill "Smilies" doesn't mean I'm serious. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Just a bit DRY on the humor side this week.

Actually, smack talk aside, next weekend isn't going to be the greatest for me, it's looking like my ankle will give me no reprieve. I'm still going, and I'm still playing, but my ankle may NEVER forgive me.

And I still think it's all about the 'paw' remark, isn't it? :cool: :D :) :D :cool: :D :) :D :cool:

-Tyger

Evil Preacher
08-24-2003, 06:45 PM
Pacman, Hollywood scripts wont save you this time, we all know that the story line is written to help you and “Wild Bill” out, well along came the force of Evil, guess what we haven’t read the script. We will play the game as a game and let our Evil side out.

Once the game is over, our lion will have eaten, and all will friends again. But remember this, come game on, the game will be a lot different then you think it will be.

Albinonewt
08-24-2003, 08:01 PM
Tyger:

Play from a chair. Its funny, and people will immediatly assume you're so bada$$ that they should not mess with you.

Oh, and i wear marsupial pawed gloves, so there.

Pac:

We'll see each other on the field. Problem for you is by the time you see me it'll be too late.

Tyger
08-25-2003, 01:59 AM
Tyger:

Play from a chair. Its funny, and people will immediatly assume you're so bada$$ that they should not mess with you.

Oh, and i wear marsupial pawed gloves, so there.

Fair enough. I wanna see the gloves now!

As for the chair, actually, I'm thinking one better. Since I'm on the E-Mag, and it's a 1-handed gun, I might pick up a wooden cane to walk around with on the field. My only fear is that if I put it down, SOMEONE will modify it to a L-10 Mag body....

...then shoot ME with it...

-Tyger

Star_Base_CGI
08-25-2003, 09:00 AM
If you stay with me Ill watch your mag for you and you can watch my cold stuff or my spyder. I have folding chairs too.

Bring a cane. I like that idea. Put on an Ankle brace, two pairs of socks and some boots maybe.

AGDJon
08-25-2003, 09:45 AM
How did it go at the megameet on Sunday when Tom was in charge.

Not from verbatim - "EVERYONE SHOOT THE TREE!!!"

A barrage of paint from about 30 players flew onto the tree covering it in paint and the poor guy that was behind the tree came out.

I wish I played that game LOL

Dayspring
08-25-2003, 10:52 AM
Shock and Awe...

Star_Base_CGI
08-25-2003, 02:43 PM
The rules for EMR state overshoot = 2 punchs.

This is not CPX.

datapimp69
08-25-2003, 03:07 PM

This is not CPX.

2 out of 3 punches... its worth it

Star_Base_CGI
08-25-2003, 03:29 PM
It would be worth it to have one less Cyborg on the field.

Dayspring
08-25-2003, 03:38 PM
I think CGI is scared. :D

This is not CPX.

Albinonewt
08-25-2003, 03:52 PM
I think CGI is scared. :D

After his nerd power post I doubt CGI has the sense to be scared.

After all, a Vulcan wouldn't be scared. He would just follow logic into the automags.org blender!

Darkstorm
08-25-2003, 06:41 PM
Ah the game is going to be soon, very, very soon. Can you feel the evil in the air?

Everyone may see the newt, but don't expect to see me. I will be running with a "Terror Squad" for this game. We have an even one dozen players who's only job is to make Wild Bill's base unsafe. If you are on the side of Good, you won't see us, but we will be there the whole game. When you get hit by a paintball and don't know where it came from, it was one of us. When a mission goes out of the base and runs into an ambush, we reported it leaving the base. We have telescopes to watch what you are doing. We have laws to blow up tanks and towers. We will be the ones that plant radios in your base. We are very good at finding props hidden outside the base. If you see us, it is because we want you to follow us into 'our' woods. Don't expect a massive base assault from us, but we will call in others to do so when we see that you have let your guard down.

The terror begins on a quiet Sunday morning, very soon, very soon...............

Albinonewt
08-25-2003, 08:51 PM
Yeah, all that running and hiding is great for you yound athletic types.

I'll be the guy on the top of the hill with 2 cases of paint and three nitro tanks whacking Vulcans, Romulans, and Portuguese midgets all day long.

And I imagine Dayspring won't be too far away from that action...

Dayspring
08-25-2003, 11:25 PM
You know it Brother!

I'll be leading the charge of 60+ Wang Members with Jon!

Albinonewt
08-26-2003, 11:42 AM
You know it Brother!

I'll be leading the charge of 60+ Wang Members with Jon!

Um, charging?

I'm not a big charger.

But I'll tell ya what, I'm be more then happy to blast Pac Man from the hilltops!!

Dayspring
08-26-2003, 12:06 PM
You either Charge or get run over by 59 other people. :D

slasherdan
08-27-2003, 01:45 PM
Hey Pacitty, wacketty,

You may talk the talk, but I don't think you walk the right walk.

You think you're so good. You think you're so safe.

My crew will be lookin for you and that cheatin' BEEATCH Shatner. Judges call for a time out and Shatner uses it to reinforce his positions while we follow the rules and move NO ONE.

A person that allies themselves with a cheater is no better than the cheater themselves.

People usually laugh when I predict a timeframe to mark someone. They most likely believe I won't be able to do it.

I'll be getting you in my crosshairs in the first 45 minutes of the game.

I tag you once to let you know you've been owned.

Then I'll tag you again to let you know it was me.

Have fun...

Star_Base_CGI
08-27-2003, 04:52 PM
HOLD UP! TIME OUT>>>

Esh
08-27-2003, 05:12 PM
Ain't it a little late in the pregame for smack talk over the net? I mean I think pacman is already there and most of the AO crew is heading out today if not tomorow morning. It's game on now.