PDA

View Full Version : AGD Pride website

drboo
08-05-2003, 11:45 AM
Hey guys,

Sorry to have to post here, but I don't have a good way to reach all of pride...

I was just thinking, there are tons of teams out there with webpages, why not Pride? I know recently they've had a rotating lineup, but not a big deal. Maybe skirts' girl could slam one togeather if she had the time. I know Tom took a ton of pictures at their "photoshoot", so It could be a really nice looking page. Besides, wouldn't you all like to be able to go to agdpride.com and see the latest scores for pride at the tournies they're playing? Possibly a message board for them to post on? Maybe even agdteams.com with pride, kids, AND lions...

What does everyone think?

shartley
08-05-2003, 11:52 AM
Yes, that is a good idea. They could actually just make it a part of their main site too. If you have teams out promoting you, you should also promote them. ;)

Again… good idea. Maybe it is in the works?

Kevmaster
08-05-2003, 12:49 PM
I have an idea...lets have webby do it. Its not like he has anything to do...right?;)

Ryknow
08-05-2003, 12:51 PM
yea that sounds good Kevmaster.. since Webby sits on his butt and eats bon-bons all day.:rolleyes:

Kevmaster
08-05-2003, 01:16 PM
i thought thats what he did....

cphilip
08-05-2003, 01:49 PM
They have a private Forum already here. But its not for the things you guys are saying. Its for private arrangements and practices.

I think what you want would be a seperate place. And sounds like a good idea but they tend to use the main forum for the publicity stuff so its kinda up to them and Tom I guess.

drboo
08-05-2003, 02:05 PM
I already knew about the private forum... My thoughts were based on places like NPPL that have reg'd teams, and if they have a site you can check them out. I'm sure there are all sorts of other people that have never been to AO, but could stumble on the links at the NPPL site. Just another way to broaden our little corner of the internet. I'm also sure that the guys would continue to post here with pics and stats & stuff. If any of the guys from pride do see this...think about it a bit, and we'll talk about it when I come in to the area in a few weeks.

Kevmaster
08-05-2003, 02:34 PM
phil, i would think just a little static site with player bios, tournys going to attend, results of previous tournies, links to sponsors, just little stuff...

prolly if i had all te data, i could chug it in about 4-5 hours...just a quick static little thing

drboo
08-05-2003, 02:53 PM
Just got off the phone with skirts...sounds like something is already in the works :D

Tom is always one step ahead...

Troy
08-05-2003, 03:08 PM
Other than AO the only other site is

http://my.execpc.com/~sdistad/index.html

This is so out of date it is more like a AGD Lions history page.

skirts
08-05-2003, 06:11 PM
thats great troy... i forgot about that page...

look everyone... the start of AGD Pride

we took 14th place as Niki's Stitching Club.

:)

we held our own against farside that day.

haha

omni
08-05-2003, 06:42 PM
I'd be interested in making you guys a site ...

Here is but a sample of my work, My team site http://www.teamhysteria.com .

Otis
08-06-2003, 01:46 AM
nice site omni. us canadians have the best sites ;)

check my teams out:

www.canadian-mayhem.8m.com

ZAust
08-06-2003, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by omni
I'd be interested in making you guys a site ...

Here is but a sample of my work, My team site http://www.teamhysteria.com .

that is a nice site. much props.

skirts
08-06-2003, 04:48 PM
i contacted camille over at the nppl site and got our team name to be linked directly to automags.org

omni, otis... nice websites :)