PDA

View Full Version : Bay Area Scenario Game, Aug. 10

hitech
08-05-2003, 04:21 PM
On Sunday, Aug 10, Venture Games is hosting a scenario game. (http://www.venturegamespaintball.com/zvornikintroduction.htm) I have no idea how well it will be run, how many people will turn out, but a few friends and myself are going anyway. I am hoping to get of few of my fellow AOers to join us. If you aren't doing anything Sunday, why not give it a try? :D

I shouldn’t be too hard to find. I'll have my AO jersey on. I'm riding with my buddy who has the Hummer (H2). Just find the white Hummer and ask for Hitech (Larry).

ZAust
08-06-2003, 03:19 AM
hitech, i wont be able to make, but good luck! represent ao well.

Evil Bob
08-06-2003, 02:38 PM
Man, spooky, I spent several years in the 11th ACR stationed in Fulda, Germany. This scenario really hits home for me.

I'm in Seattle the rest of this week, I'll be home Early Sat morning, I can pretty much guarrantee the Mrs won't let me out of the house on Sun after not seeing me for the past two weeks.

If by chance I can swing it, I'll post here on Sat.

-Evil Bob

grw4w34
08-07-2003, 02:32 AM
Like i posted on another thread about this, i will be reffing this event,and maybe sneaking into one of the tanks we made to shoot some people up. I will look out for the guys in the hummer and give you guys the "good" parking spot:D

hitech
08-07-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by grw4w34
I will look out for the guys in the hummer and give you guys the "good" parking spot:D

Cool! :cool: We're all old and a short walk would be nice! I remember those hills... :eek: