PDA

View Full Version : Question for Clare: eKitty + 12v Revolution

dcmander
08-05-2003, 07:44 PM
Clare,

I admire your setup and I like the fact that you use a 12v rev. I love revys, and I will always use one. I just like the profile and like how they look, and I've always used revolutions.

My question for you is how do you run it? Have you modified it any way special? Such as custom paddles, boards, etc.

How fast do you think it shoots? How does it keep up with your ekitty? Do you run your setup with the ACE on or do you just chuff with the lvl 10?

Why haven't you "upgraded" to a HALO or Egg2?

Thanks. :)

behemoth
08-05-2003, 07:46 PM
Thats my desktop :D :D :p :p :p

EsPo
08-05-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by FiRe
Thats my desktop :D :D :p :p :p
dork :) :P

dcmander
08-05-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by *ArKfEaR*
Wow... you said chuff.

Thats ridiculous...

?

Ok what do you say when your level 10 resets.... Sounds like a chuff sound to me. I thought people could figure that out...When did I lose you?

Ov3rmind
08-05-2003, 08:20 PM
Revs are awesome. Even for my soon to be WAS Board Viking I'll be running a Revy. I just can't get used to the big and heavy Halos and Eggs, the rof decrease is worth the smaller profile and lessened weight. Plus they also look great, and if you have Pre BE shells there really aren't any potential problems to worry about.

paint magnet
08-05-2003, 08:24 PM
Get a HALO TSA. I picked up a backman LED version today, IMO its lighter than a revvie. I think you'll like it.

paint magnet
08-05-2003, 08:25 PM
Sorry, forgot to say I meant picked up as in 'looked at', not actually buying one. But hopefully I will be soon :)

Ov3rmind
08-05-2003, 08:31 PM
Yeah, the TSAs do look cool, but I'm waiting for them to work out all the bugs. I've heard of a lot of people's who had weird quirks. My local shop got some in, but 2 of them didn't adjust the paddles spin to how the hopper tilted like advertised. They only spun one direct no matter how you tilted it.

LaW
08-05-2003, 08:55 PM
I use a empire reloader on my SFL and it keeps up perfectly... I really like the reloader and it just doesn't skip a beat.

Ryknow
08-05-2003, 09:53 PM
Ditto.. I shot a WAS board Lasoys timmy with a Re:loader.. not chops or anything. I might get an egg or something for my Viking though..

IcantBelieveit
08-05-2003, 10:07 PM
Don't get the TSA....i bought one..and returned it...without using it. I literally had to punch it to get it to spin. Crap...soo i bought a revvy :)

speedyejl
08-05-2003, 10:30 PM
Clares probably kicking it in New Jersey by now, dont expect a response anytime soon, computers dont exist in the land of NJ.

DeathscytheSK
08-05-2003, 10:38 PM
probably uses a vortex paddle, those things are supposed to help a little, or who knows maybe a reloader kit in viewloader shells

speedyejl
08-05-2003, 10:50 PM
On another note she finially got that thing milled

Clare
08-05-2003, 10:51 PM
My question for you is how do you run it? Have you modified it any way special? Such as custom paddles, boards, etc.

it's basically a pre-BE shelled xboard revy with a vortex paddle.

How fast do you think it shoots? How does it keep up with your ekitty?
I'm not quite sure about that one but overall it keeps up just fine. Level 10 is great! :p

Do you run your setup with the ACE on or do you just chuff with the lvl 10?
I set the ACE to "see" everything so I don't really use it but with the ACE "on" then I can leave my board capped beyond 16 bps.

Why haven't you "upgraded" to a HALO or Egg2?
I've preferred my revy for the longest time. I love it! I was given an egg2 at world cup through the team's sponsorship but it wasn't for me it so I immediately went back to my revy. As for a HALO, Odyssey offered to make me a custom halo that will also match my Xmag. I'm pretty anxious to get my mitts on that one.

Thats my desktop
:D

Clares probably kicking it in New Jersey by now, dont expect a response anytime soon, computers dont exist in the land of NJ.
I was just in NJ this Sunday and will be going back on Thursday. I was initially going to stay the week but had to come back home. :p

Gunga
08-05-2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by dcmander
How does it keep up with your ekitty?

Hey mister!! That's the X-Kitty, not the E-Kitty! :p ;)

See? :D

speedyejl
08-05-2003, 11:05 PM
Well I'll make my self obvious while you guys are playing on Friday. Speedys winning a warp, Speedys got a nice big banner with scantly clad females on it :D

Edit: Speedys talking in 3rd person, o damn

Clare
08-05-2003, 11:09 PM
On another note she finially got that thing milled

it's exactly the same as the day I got it

Speedys winning a warp, Speedys got a nice big banner with scantly clad females on it

lol

Taco
08-06-2003, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by speedyejl

Omly because you are new, I'm not going to ban you this time. DO NOT CUSS HERE, WE DON'T ALLOW IT. Army

speedyejl
08-06-2003, 05:20 AM
Well now we know they have computers and broom handles in NJ. Chill out

Ov3rmind
08-06-2003, 05:37 AM
Calm down dude, he was just joking.

Mango
08-06-2003, 06:46 AM
Those guys hijacked your thread clare! hahahaha where did they come from? :confused:

BTW that custom milling on your X-mag is sweet! LMAO! :p

jdev
08-06-2003, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by speedyejl
Well now we know they have computers and broom handles in NJ. Chill out

hahahahah.. broom hanldles

:p

speedyejl
08-06-2003, 07:02 AM
I see where my confusion about Clare's Xmag came from. In some pics from not to long ago the contrast on the marker was sorta low so it looked like it was CnC. I just figured this out after putting mine under a halogen light and saw the same thing, then again mine is black and there is even less contrast.

Im just nutz

SIGSays
08-06-2003, 08:03 AM
we have a stalker!!!

behemoth
08-06-2003, 12:52 PM
What custom milling on the xKitty?

And whose the little kitten holding the xKitty?

Gunga
08-06-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by FiRe
And whose the little kitten holding the xKitty?

That's Ashley, a 5 yr old that we met @ World Cup last year. Here, she's holding Amy Schrier's (of Femmes Fatale & Maxim fame) pink X-Mag.
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?postid=501552

behemoth
08-06-2003, 01:46 PM
hehe, chick knows her ****

MantisMag
08-07-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Gunga

Hey mister!! That's the X-Kitty, not the E-Kitty! :p ;)

See? :D

haha. the xmag is not only lighter and prettier than your standard emag. it makes you younger too!

speedyejl
08-10-2003, 02:43 PM
Aww I got to the Super 7 on Sunday and Bea told me you guys already packed up and left. I missed the Xkitty in real life, aww.

Clare
08-10-2003, 03:01 PM
Yeah, Pride took off at 8 am this morning. They had a long drive ahead of them! I'll be in NJ until tomorrow morning, though. It's a shame that I missed seeing that banner that you were planning on bringing. We had one banner out there for 2 games. It was good luck since we won those games. :p

speedyejl
08-10-2003, 03:14 PM
Well since its over I'm gonna reveal it over at the banner thread, pitty I couldnt get there on Friday and went to Warped Tour on sat. Were you actually at there or just in NJ? If not you missed the Ton Tons getting into a fight after losing to Naughty Dogs and getting booed off the feild. Poor guys

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=95578

Woogie12
08-10-2003, 04:09 PM
What place did pride come in Capo? I would have made a banner to support you guys/girls but i didn't get a chance to see any of the games and I only went one day.

speedyejl
08-10-2003, 08:25 PM
AGD Came in 18