PDA

View Full Version : When does the ULTrigger come with the X-Valve?

AutomagBoy
08-05-2003, 11:29 PM
Tom promised us it would happen but when? When will the ULTrigger come with X-Valve kit.

Benfica4ever
08-05-2003, 11:48 PM
He said it will come with the x-valve?

Why do i never know these things?.......

Kaiser Bob
08-06-2003, 12:07 AM
probably never.

A. the ULT slows down the current emags max ROF

B. xmags already have eletronic pulls, making the backup pull soft is not necessary...

Suppose they might do this just to kill some of the reactivity and thus alleviate some of the bounce problems in hybrid, but doubt it.

AutomagBoy
08-06-2003, 12:34 AM
It could be an option to the package, a choice if you want the ULT or not. If you get it with a ULT it would be like $42 extra saving you 5 dollars. That would be nice.

SG Avenger
08-06-2003, 07:01 AM
Honestly I hope it never comes stock with an X-Valve. It should be a choice each person has to make. Because some people may like the feel of it, and others wont. Not everyone is going to be able to handle the feel of the ULT.

SIGSays
08-06-2003, 07:56 AM
i too think it should be an option.. you should be able to buy one without or one with.. you know like... xvalve or ult xvalve

la690
08-06-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Kaiser Bob
probably never.

A. the ULT slows down the current emags max ROF

B. xmags already have eletronic pulls, making the backup pull soft is not necessary...

Suppose they might do this just to kill some of the reactivity and thus alleviate some of the bounce problems in hybrid, but doubt it.

He said x-valve, not x-mag.:)

Ryknow
08-06-2003, 12:42 PM
i too think it should be an option.. you should be able to buy one without or one with.. you know like... xvalve or ult xvalve

Yes, thats an idea. Have two different X-valves in the store.

1. ULX-Valve
2. X-Valve

Maybe even same price, different on/off assys.

magman007
08-06-2003, 12:52 PM
i dont think it wil come standard, why? because thats 2 things people would have to setup once they get their x valves, lvl 10 and the ULT,

I doubt agd has time to setup each ult before it goes out, then you would have to reset it to your gun anyways

David9862
08-06-2003, 04:20 PM
the best solution would be if the x-valve came with both on/off's. That way the buyer can set up the lx with the old on/off. Then they can fine tune the Ule trigger. At that time, they can decide which trigger they like better. :D

cobravap
08-07-2003, 01:45 AM
Ya that is probably the best idea. I would get one if that happened (trade classic valve in for it). But the only problem is, if people dont like it....there is going to be a lot ULe triggers for sale, and this might hurt the sales for the ULE triggers from AGD. Right?