PDA

View Full Version : ANS Xtremes Customer support is amazing.

Automaggin2
08-05-2003, 11:36 PM
Well....

When i was playing at NJ AO, the bolt flew out of the back of my autococker. I called up ANS the next day about the issue, and they said they will replace my bolt free of charge with a new and improved design, and they will get my gun back before the 24th, because i have a tournament.

I must say, so many people bash ANS and there customer support, but I have had nothing but good luck with them

And for an extra 40 dollars, im getting a brand new back block, a 2 piece delrin bolt (comes with open faced and venturi style bolt tips) and a retime of my gun.

Thats amazing

It seems like thye are turning into AGD now. They have a users group and everything. They listen to there customers and do what they say.

Kinda cool. Alot of companies are following AGD.

Muzikman
08-05-2003, 11:40 PM
They still make crappy products:) Actually...as crappy as some of their stuff is...them making a frame for the RACE electronics is really cool...

AutomagBoy
08-05-2003, 11:44 PM
If AGD had real customer service, when I send my gun in for a tune up it will come back with a free X-valve signed by Tom Kaye. Until then AGD customer support sucks.:)

68magOwner
08-05-2003, 11:56 PM
What! a free X valve! ah! cool! did u have a classic before?! ah! i have to send my gun in for a tune up every day from now on! sweet! i envy you greatly my friend.

*ArKfEaR*
08-06-2003, 02:45 AM
Ricochet 2k has by far the best customer service.

I wrote an email to them and told them I over sanded my feed neck (which i did) but i didnt have the card.

But they still sent me new shells in the mail free along with the o-ring feedneck.

Too bad i broke the damn Rico while putting it back together with the new shells (the wires connecting to the actual motor both ripped out...)

Im sure its fixable but im not gonna bother.

ZAust
08-06-2003, 03:24 AM
now if only they could make some decent mag parts...

Cryer
08-06-2003, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by ZAust
now if only they could make some decent mag parts...

What about the Phase 2?!

:p

Russ
08-06-2003, 10:38 AM
Automaggin2,

Could you post some contact info to ANS? The bolt on my son's GenX-2 has been known to fly out a few times!

Thanks

Automaggin2
08-06-2003, 05:48 PM
Russ....

http://www.ansxtreme.com/

805-527-5661

ANS Xtreme
3885 Cochcran Unit R
Simi Valley, CA 93063

punkncat
08-06-2003, 08:34 PM
My GX3 has never let me down.
I really can't see why people constantly down their products either.The ONLY drawback to my cocker is the weight.Its never chopped a ball in the bolt, not even when I was using a plain viewloader.It has great consistancy , and ALWAYS works the same, HPA or CO2.

Automaggin2
08-06-2003, 08:48 PM
same here. I had a few barrle brekas (almost all barrel breaks ive had happened at nj ao :eek: )

Russ
08-06-2003, 09:00 PM
...The GenX-3 I got for my kid has been flawless (except for the bolt falling out a couple times) for 2 years...its never needed any adjustment at all. I feel these guns are an outstanding value.

the newest pic, with its owner :)

Rusto
08-06-2003, 09:15 PM
gotta have respect for ANS. Ive had nothing but great results from my GX-3 and my jackhammer on my impulse.