PDA

View Full Version : Where to purchase latest version of emag

bmexline
08-06-2003, 08:55 AM
i know i can get one from the agd store but the prices are considerably higher than can be had from some online stores. does anyone know for sure who is selling the latest versions with the lvl 10, xvalve, ule body parts ,etc. i emailed and pmd tunaman because someone suggested talking to him but i didnt get any response so im not sure whats going on there.
i called actionvilliage but they said that they may still have some older versions and wouldn't guarantee which version i would get and wouldnt accept a return because of the version that i received.
thanks

chizle97
08-06-2003, 09:25 AM
try 888paintball.com

FutureMagOwner
08-06-2003, 09:32 AM
wait for tunaman try pming him again maybe he just missed you pm

Kevmaster
08-06-2003, 10:21 AM
PM Tunaman :)

bmexline
08-06-2003, 10:53 AM
i pmd him a week ago and got no response so i emailed him 4 days ago and still nothing....:(

Dayspring
08-06-2003, 11:48 AM
Keep in mind that he does have a full time job outside of being the dealer of some of the most Pimped out Mags on the planet. Plus, he was helping to get NJ AO 3 off the ground.

You might want to try the chat rooms at night. He comes in frequently.

bmexline
08-06-2003, 12:00 PM
thx for the info. i just have a hard time justifying having to chase someone down that i am trying to spend $1000 or so dollars with.

ideally i could find someone who would sell me a ule bodied emag. i dont even care which valve it has in it. the xvalve is nice but im not concerned w/ weight. my intentions are to buy an emag put on a ule body and sell the original body on ebay or something. i just figured if i was going to buy a new emag i might as well make sure i got the newest version.

SatansGun
08-06-2003, 12:12 PM
you could just get a ule body on it from tune tho it might cost a little more than with the ss body. prob be cheaper than buying the emag with the ss and then buying the ule

bmexline
08-06-2003, 01:24 PM
that was exactly what i was asking for in the email and pm's that i sent him lol. i even specified that i didnt care which valve it had and i could install the lvl10 myself if need be. ill try pm again i guess. he has such a good reputation around here i guess he must be REALLY busy or something.

SatansGun
08-06-2003, 01:55 PM
just wait for him to be on ao i have not seen him on in a few days i think he is at the ao nj meet but im not sure if you sent him a pm he will get back to you as soon as he can