PDA

View Full Version : 10 man practice at the local field last week

EsPo
08-06-2003, 11:30 AM
yeah.. there was a 10 man practice at the field last week.... everybody was pretty good.. but i'm not sure how they would be ranked (when it comes to amateur/novice or whatever)...

Anyway.. to the point.

I saw EVERY gun that was being used on the field.. (the teams sat next to us at staging area), and there was not ONE mechanical gun out of the 26 or so that were actually there. ALL of them were using either a timmy, a trix, or a strange imp(dont understand why someone would choose a strange...as it is overpriced madly imo). There wasnt even an ebladed cocker...which also confused me. Is it true that no tourny ballers use mech's anymore (other than chester (i think) with his rt)?

SyntaxError
08-06-2003, 02:36 PM
Ryan Williams shoots a mech cocker, hmm, I think Cash Money shoots a mech cocker sometimes too.

Otherwise yeah, you really only see electros now, which I personally think is unfortunate.

Gunga
08-06-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by SyntaxError
Ryan Williams shoots a mech cocker

Nah...he's shooting a Shocktech Intimidator or Bushmaster now. Something electronic...he lit me up with it a few weeks ago...nailed me 5-6 times. But I got my revenge later. Gave him a mouthful of paint. :D

heftylefty
08-06-2003, 03:39 PM
cash money uses either a timmy or an ebladed sfl. i would like to try out danny love's custom sfl bushy. i saw a pic of it and it is really sweet.

SyntaxError
08-06-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by heftylefty
cash money uses either a timmy or an ebladed sfl. i would like to try out danny love's custom sfl bushy. i saw a pic of it and it is really sweet.

He's got a right feed, rather old school SFL cocker too, maybe he got rid of it.

edit: does ceranski shoot a cocker still?

heftylefty
08-06-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by SyntaxError
edit: does ceranski shoot a cocker still?

his custom black one wth the yellow stripes on it? if it is that one, then he got rid of it a while ago. i saw it for sale on pbnation.

SyntaxError
08-06-2003, 04:39 PM
NOOOOOOO!!!! lol Not the official monkey cocker!!!

cris8762
08-06-2003, 09:10 PM
i must say, i shot a ebladed cocker last week, and i wasnt impressed...

around here, there are a few rookie/novice NPPL, PSP teams and they ALL shoot timmys, trixes, imps, and theres like 3 ebladed cockers...that's it although they all probably have a mech as a back up gun.

i hate to say it, but the days of the mech gun in pro paintball are gone =(

EsPo
08-06-2003, 09:18 PM
well.. I wont fall into the trend.