PDA

View Full Version : RT with hyper frame?

IMPY0001
08-06-2003, 02:12 PM
Hey guys!
Ok I have never owned a mag before and I just traded my imp for a polished powerfeed RT mag with hyper frame and a crome bench mark frame. I was wundering if I put the electronic frame on semi does the gun still act like a RT mag and shoot 1 time when I pull it back and 1 time when I let go or is it just semi lmk something.

Dover
08-07-2003, 02:30 AM
semi-auto only, up to 13 bps nice setup, i have one too

chris99506
08-07-2003, 05:59 PM
i have an rt and the rt doesnt fire 1 time when you pull and 1 time when you let go, all it does is use the left over air to slam your trigger back into position making you shoot a little faster, the fire on pull and release is only for tipmanns with rt. and the hyper frame just smooths out
your shots making it sound like full auto

space_weazel_45
08-07-2003, 06:54 PM
the one shot on the pull and one on release is an autoresponse frame they where made for mags but years ago and are now rare, though the hyperframe should have a response setting. The RT on the rt stants for Reactive Trigger which as previously stated bounces the trigger back to ready position so you can fire it faster.
if you want an autoresponse frame you can find em' here where i found mine.

IMPY0001
08-09-2003, 01:09 PM
Ok guys thanks for the help I can't wait untill my mag is shipped from pbgunrunner.

laxkid
08-10-2003, 07:07 PM
IMPY001 if this is your first mag you are going to love it it maybe heavy all you need to do is work on your upper body and it will feel eventually like you are hollding a spyder rt classics are great guns good luck.

mh53eplt
08-17-2003, 01:12 AM
only one drawback with a hyperframe, you cannot use the electronic RT setting at any paintball fields. RT has to be mechanical to be legal according to paintball insurance regulations.
One caveat--your local field owner may turn a blind eye, but to be tournament legal only mechanical RT is allowed.