PDA

View Full Version : Last night

Painttheworld
08-06-2003, 02:45 PM
Ok last night i went out on the boat w/ this one chic and at work yesterday before i went i told my dad we were going to a concert on the water and i have no idea when i will be home, and he said ok just as long as you wake up in the morning for work and you work hard, (i work with my dad at a lumber yard) i came home at like 3:30am and my dad was like "where the *heck* have you been your curfew is at 1am you are soo grounded go to sleep" i was like daaaaaang and went to sleep, well my dad dident wake me up for work today, (this is my last week of work) this sux major

im 16 and we were with her parents do you think hes bein stupid or is it just me?

o ya and i called my sis on the boat and told her we would be home around 3AM and to leave the door unlocked so they knew a roundabout time i would be home

Was i wrong?

-Carnifex-
08-06-2003, 03:16 PM
If she's worthwhile just suck it up.

-Jôker-
08-06-2003, 04:56 PM
if you called and said you would be home around 3 and told ypur dad you would be home really late then your in the right... i hate when parents pull this bs

Kai
08-06-2003, 04:59 PM
Holy crap.

Joker got a new keyboard.

Zumina
08-06-2003, 08:51 PM
:rolleyes:

InfinatyBPS
08-06-2003, 11:50 PM
Parents are weird like that, and they think because they're older and "gave life to us" it gives them a lisence to be hypocritical buttholes. My dad had a talk with me and said that he would be fine if I experimented with different substances and he wouldn't kick me out or anything, just as long as I use my judgment, then a couple months later he starts threatening me that he will kill me if he even thinks I do drugs:rolleyes:

cheetah256
08-07-2003, 12:13 AM
my advice, get an alarm clock : )

my parents have never woken me up for work or school. if i don't set my alarm and wake myself up, i don't go. i admit, sometimes it's tempting not to wake up at 6:30 for school, but passing is kinda important...

AcemanPB
08-07-2003, 12:16 PM
Wake up at 6:30 for school? I have LEAVE at 6:30 to go to school.

And school starts tomorow!!! :mad:

Army
08-07-2003, 12:42 PM
Lessee....Although you said you would be late, you STILL have a 1:00am curfew (which is hugely generous in itself). You called you sister, which is good, but it was your parents that you SHOULD have talked to regardless, and kept on calling back until you did. Don't place blame on her when they didn't get any messages YOU should have delivered yourself. That you were with her parents is no excuse for your folks not knowing.

That your Dad didn't wake you for work was probably a good thing for HIM, as he would be pissed at you all day. Not a good thing with saws, forklifts, big trucks, and flimsy stacks of lumber to think about instead.

You are being rather selfish about all this.