PDA

View Full Version : more than 1 kind of e-blade?

Machina123
08-06-2003, 07:40 PM
I was talkin with my locall air smith/ field owner because i wanted to get a e-blade system for my cocker. i pay the money for it about 3 weeks ago and i still do not have an e-blade system, i got a lil mad and said i coulda waited half the time and bought off line. he told me there is the regular e-blade then the Planet eclipse e-blade system ( not the gun they make just teh trigger frame and 3-way solenoid) he refuses to get the regular e-blade system because he says it is crap compared to the planet eclipse e-blade system. is this true? i only thought there was 1 e-blade. i do trust this guy alot and he has never tried to scam me for money and has always given me the best deals.

Twisted Greed
08-06-2003, 07:50 PM
There is the Eclipse E-blade and then the system-x X-blade (which is just a cheap unlicenses rip off)but I haven't seen teh X-blade for sale anywhere

*ArKfEaR*
08-06-2003, 07:50 PM
Eclipse makes the E-blade... so hes a retard.

Hes running around with your money why you dont have a eblade.

Theres more than 1 kind of Electro Cocker frame/setup..

Race, ANS Race, Sandridge to name a few.

BajaBoy
08-06-2003, 07:52 PM
-Planet eclipse
-Race Frame
-Ans Race frame
-Centeflage uprising? (i think thats the name)

and there are pre ones.. kinda custom one of a kind thing?

Ov3rmind
08-06-2003, 07:54 PM
WGP is also releasing their own version of the E-Blade with a grooved trigger and a rail mount on the bottom of the grip frame.

magman007
08-06-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Twisted Greed
There is the Eclipse E-blade and then the system-x X-blade (which is just a cheap unlicenses rip off)but I haven't seen teh X-blade for sale anywhere

the x blade is the exact same thing, same opperating system ,and im pretty sure its licenced, saying it has the exact same system for leds and all

Twisted Greed
08-06-2003, 09:18 PM
yes yes , I know what the X-blade is, but it is a cheap ripoff (while it is the exact same thing). But yeah as said above some guy is probably just running around with your money ripping you off

Machina123
08-06-2003, 11:53 PM
no he cant rip me off, heres how i prove u wrong, as i said before i do trust him alot and he gace me a receipt saying i paid 400 dollars for a e-blade coming in. it specifically says i did not recieve to e-blade.

Smegma
08-07-2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Ov3rmind
WGP is also releasing their own version of the E-Blade with a grooved trigger and a rail mount on the bottom of the grip frame. the worr blade. Much better deal than the eblade, IMHO. (It comes with the rail mount, as well as a all derilin bolt, and hammer too)

speedyejl
08-07-2003, 04:44 AM
System X's blade is aparantly made by the same company that makes the Eclipse eblades. Same quality, just cheaper. Rumor though is that they are not going to be releasing it to the market now because of publicty issuses. Too many misinformed people, marking it off as a low quality rip off without giving it another glance.

Muzikman
08-07-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by magman007

the x blade is the exact same thing, same opperating system ,and im pretty sure its licenced, saying it has the exact same system for leds and all

Bill,
The rumor has it that it is not licensed...and that it will be pretty damn cheap. But yes, it's a direct rip off..

AzrealDarkmoonZ
08-07-2003, 12:52 PM
TidBits

According to Jack Wood over at air-powered the SysX Blade is not licensed, just an imitator.

There is only one EBlade although if I recall right you can get them with different options ala rechargable batteries and such...

The WorrBlade is made by Eclipse for Worr, only difference is integrated dovetail, and it comes with a bolt and hammer I believe.

Az

magman007
08-07-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Muzikman

Bill,
The rumor has it that it is not licensed...and that it will be pretty damn cheap. But yes, it's a direct rip off..

well than, not licenced, but i wouldnt say ripoff, its the exact damn thing! i would call it a cheep clone :)

Muzikman
08-07-2003, 03:03 PM
In my book, if I make product A and you make a product identical to my product A without my permission, then you are "Ripping me Off".

Automaggin2
08-07-2003, 03:36 PM
Here is what I think happened with System X and Eclipse

My friend is a dealer for System X, and awhile back, probably around December or January, he got his dealer list for new System X stuff comin out, and one of the guns that was supposed to come out was a SystemX Vengeance EBlades (Eclipse). From what I hear, Eclipse was unhappy with System X and stopped supplying to them. But, what I think, is System X had a bunch of eBlades layin around, so they decided to mill there own frame for it and slap in some eblade internals, calling it there own.

It resembles the Eclipse way to much.

Smegma
08-07-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by AzrealDarkmoonZ
The WorrBlade is made by Eclipse for Worr, only difference is integrated dovetail, and it comes with a bolt and hammer I believe.Dont forget the different style triggers.

cockermongol
08-07-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Machina123
he told me there is the regular e-blade then the Planet eclipse e-blade system
tell him you want your money back, i would never want someone that ignorant working on my gun.