PDA

View Full Version : Might aswell take me off the Untermag revolution...

Ukraineboy
08-06-2003, 10:53 PM
Sorry guys, it looks like I'm NOT gettin a Mag...

it would just be WAAAYY to complicated.

I do however, plan on buying one later on in life.. once I have a steady flow of money.

I know people would say

"Just get a stock RT pro"

or something to that effect.

but the problem is, it would be to expensive and/or complicated to buy an RT pro, and then buy ULE mainbody, then buy lvl 10...

those 2 aspects were the original likes of the gun...

I am getting an Evil Omen.

They rarely chop balls 'cause of the Cam Feed (I HATE chop balls...)

It is a NICE stock gun.

and its in my price range.

So, I guess, this is goodbye Automags.org.

I'll come around, read some stuff on Friendly Corner, or Paintball Talk...

but no Automag talk for me

:(

Gecko
08-06-2003, 11:00 PM
ummm new stock rt's come with the ule body, xvales and level 10 already installed.........

Mag Master 04
08-06-2003, 11:18 PM
this dosnt mean u gotta leave...JOIN UP W/ THE PIE REVOLUTION u can still chill here w/ us man...we still accept ya cuz u dont shoot a mag

Ukraineboy
08-06-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Gecko
ummm new stock rt's come with the ule body, xvales and level 10 already installed.........

ummm...

is that true?

That doesnt sound right...

why would it be called a RT Pro, when it doesnt have an RT valve?

:confused:

also.... I came here after the pie revolution...

I don't know what its about,

I don't even LIKE pie...

I actually hate pie...

except Pumpkin Pie

MrMag
08-06-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Ukraineboy

ummm...

is that true?

I don't even LIKE pie...

I actually hate pie...

except Pumpkin Pie

lol i just thought about that. yes the rt pro comes with an xvalve now, and it says RT with an X over it i believe, but i am not sure.

you dont need to have a mag to hang here either. i sold my mag ages ago and i am still here

RTGuy86
08-06-2003, 11:29 PM
ya man you can still ahbg out here. presonally i dont even own a mag any more(hopefully getting one soon again) and how can you hate PIE????

Automaggin2
08-06-2003, 11:41 PM
I dont tihnk they come with ULEs yet

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
08-06-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Automaggin2
I dont tihnk they come with ULEs yet
nope no UlEs quite yet

xadamx
08-06-2003, 11:54 PM
haha you can stay man... this isnt exclusive! i dont own a mag and i still hang out here.

Carbon
08-07-2003, 12:12 AM
Cool. Hope you like yer Omen. In anycase you dont hafta own a Mag to be in the DUR.

speedyejl
08-07-2003, 04:41 AM
I was accepted here when I was using a Bushy and Impulse, after my mag, but now I'm back with my seXmag.

sharpshooter1286
08-07-2003, 04:21 PM
i came here way b4 i had my mag with lots of questions and comments and they accepted me just fine

WARPED1
08-07-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Ukraineboy

ummm...

is that true?

I don't even LIKE pie...

I actually hate pie...

except Pumpkin Pie The new XValve is an RT valve, only it's aluminum and black now.

BajaBoy
08-07-2003, 05:15 PM
some of the dealers are selling Rtp's stock with ule bodies. Check it out

Tyger
08-07-2003, 05:31 PM
I thought the whole point of the revolution was to not buy hype, but to play with what you want becasue it's right for you. Buying wat you want becasue you want it, not because someone else told you that you want it. Not just owning a mag.

At least that's what I thought....

-Tyger

RRfireblade
08-07-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Tyger
I thought the whole point of the revolution was to not buy hype, but to play with what you want becasue it's right for you. Buying wat you want becasue you want it, not because someone else told you that you want it. Not just owning a mag.

At least that's what I thought....

-Tyger

You or correct,if he doesn't understand that he was never "in" in the first place.But no one says he can't stick around and be "converted".:D

Jay.

SIGSays
08-07-2003, 07:24 PM
well.. they do come with all that ule stuff for $650... cphilip and tuna had that deal a while ago.. they might have it still without the free warps or something....

and you can join RRR :) you can be the ukraine kid!

BlackVCG
08-08-2003, 12:56 AM
To clarify.

If you buy a BRAND new RT-Pro right now you will get it with an X-Valve, which is an all aluminum RT valve. It will also come with Level 10 pre-installed. The only thing you won't get is the ULE body. I'll bet if you contact cphilip or Tunaman, they can set you up with a ULE body, XRTP for about the same price as what you've been looking at.

Keep doing some research and talk to those guys because they are dealers and they know what they can get you.