PDA

View Full Version : My Custome AO Jersey, ARRRGH!!!

Albinonewt
08-07-2003, 07:33 AM
I have to be the unluckiest person in the world with my AO "Albinonewt" Jersey. First I got it at IAO and my last name was spelled wrong. They were EXTREMELY nice to me about it and offered to replace it. Well, the replacement came in the mail yesterday and now my first name is spelled wrong.

I can't win.

They probably make 2 errors for the entire year, and I'm both of them!

bunkermaster10
08-07-2003, 08:41 AM
LOL, that sucks dude.

NJPaint
08-07-2003, 09:05 AM
lol, that really sucks man. btw, how much do those AO jerseys run? I looked at the site, but all I can find is sizing and customizing and a $5 discount, but nothing on the actual pricing...

Clockwork_Orange
08-07-2003, 09:25 AM
Check out Custom Sports Gear (http://www.customsportsgear.com/HomePage.asp) for pricing and selections.

Muzikman
08-07-2003, 09:55 AM
Actually as cool as CSG is they do make mistakes. They are still a small company with a very large order load. The nice thing about them is they will help you out any way they can. Great bunch of people and a great company offering a truly unique service.

ogre55
08-07-2003, 10:03 AM
Actually, they make more mistakes than one might think. I ordered my AO jersey from them as well as my team jersey. Each time they made slight errors with colors and placement. However, to their credit, they were very cool about it. Because they did not send me the flawed jerseys, they contacted me and offered the flawed ones to me for half price. So now I have two of my team jerseys and two AO jerseys.

I have nothin' but love for the people at CSG.

/Begin shameless plug/

By the way, does anyone recognize the jersey pictured in the front page with the caption "Who takes center stage on your jersey?

/End shameless plug/

Ogre

ICOM
08-07-2003, 02:18 PM
You just cant win eh?

ogre55
08-07-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by ICOM
You just cant win eh?

Huh?