PDA

View Full Version : Animal House!

SN0BL1ND
08-07-2003, 11:34 AM
I saw a reference to the ANIMAL HOUSE game on September 13-14 at Regulator's Outpost in Dalton, GA. Here's what I know is happenin' so far...:D

Spiro "Blackat" Mammalagas (hope I spelled that right) will be generalling the ROTC players against the Delta house lead by "Poppaboar" and Craig "Machinegun" Grindle of Team Posse.

So far, everyone has signed on to shoot AT Blackcat and not WITH Blackcat. (ME! ME!)

The field is top notch! Most of it is just open enough to move fast, and enough cover to keep things interesting. There's a tower, tunnel, and two good bases (1 in case of rain). It's fairly flat on the field, with a couple of hills and creeks.

The reffing has been great, and cheating is generally at a minimum. The refs only wear armband tape to distinguish them from other players, and they don't stand out; so ya never really know... oh, and one of 'em carries a big stick for cheaters and overshooting...;)

More info can be found at www.24hourgames.com.

PS. Toys for Tots game in November is gonna be a "can't miss" game.:cool:

Xyxyll
08-08-2003, 09:38 AM
Spiro Mamaligas

It's always fun to be against Spiro. Just be careful not to turn your back. He definitely knows how to sneak around you.

SN0BL1ND
08-08-2003, 11:09 AM
So ya gonna come out and help him loose, er, I mean get spanked, uh, I mean get whipped???:D

And, no... I can't ever spell his name right...:rolleyes:

Meph
08-10-2003, 06:58 PM
Huh, that's funny. I know a couple other fields that wanted to do an Animal House themed game. Guess BK got a jump on 'em.

Wish I knew about it.

SN0BL1ND
08-11-2003, 06:12 AM
It's not a Blackcat game, he's just gonna general the loosing side. The game is put on by 24hourgames.com and will be held in Dalton, GA.

SN0BL1ND
08-19-2003, 01:35 PM
Dayummmm.... no Blackcat support here EITHER????:D

Hope the game is better than the smack!;)

Aiki
08-20-2003, 06:56 PM
TheAngelguy.com is sponsoring the Friday night player’s party.. I can't wait

SN0BL1ND
08-21-2003, 06:12 AM
What's happenin' bro? Long time no talk! How are the numbers lookin?

lostrock
09-01-2003, 01:05 AM
I was Hoping to play tis game. but time and money stand in the way.
Have played this field before it is excellent. They have it all together and itis a real hoot at night

Aiki
09-02-2003, 07:55 PM
Dude I have been so swamped with the TFT game. I talked to Hoop he said that we are expecting 50 to 60 players

SN0BL1ND
09-03-2003, 11:26 AM
Per side, right? That's about what normal turnout has been... Mebbe you should invite Tom K. to run with us and see how a winning team plays!:D

pimp
09-16-2003, 04:08 PM
Boy this was a great game.. I can't wait for TFT to come around in November. This was by far one of the best games that I have ever been to. The play was fast furious and the paint that they shot was the bomb!!! Zap Chronic I could not believe that they shot such high quality of paint for an event, even the lower grade of paint that they shot was great. This was my first event with them and I had one of the best times ever playing paintball. It really shows that care about the player and the game. It was great to have chance to shot at Aiki after all of the smack that he talked. After reading all of the posts about how many problems there where at the WD game on the same weekend I am glad I chose to try a new field and promoter. www.24hourgames.com really rock's the house!!!!

SN0BL1ND
09-17-2003, 08:56 AM
Did I meet ya, Pimp? I had to see ya on the field somewhere... all the Omegas had shots at me and all the Deltas ran with me at one time or another...

Lawrence TB Wright
09-17-2003, 10:31 AM
Gonna send me a story, right Dave? ;)

SN0BL1ND
09-17-2003, 11:11 AM
e-mail me...