PDA

View Full Version : I need pix of Blue-Black Faded X-Mags!!

DiRTyBuNNy
08-07-2003, 06:51 PM
I want pix of blue-black faded X-Mags..my number just came up and I was told that I can't have a blue-black faded dust X-Mag and that I can only have polish..no disrespect..but I haven't been all that impressed with the blue part of the fade in almost all of the guns so far...just too light for my taste..when I mean blue..i mean blue..not like Old Soldier's X...I want a nice royal blue like TNS2k2's X...but I have to decide like way soon and I wanted to know if anyone else can help me...and no..I don't want to hear that I have to search..I'm lazy and I don't care..

BlackVCG
08-07-2003, 06:55 PM
Check out Kevmaster's thread about Ronn Stern's Class a few threads down in this forum. Josh from PB2X has a blue to black X-Mag.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-07-2003, 09:04 PM
Yup...I know that marker very well, Black..I actually saw that gun before almost everyone on AO..except for Tom of course...what I'd really love to see is a blue-black fade but have the Blue color be the same shade as your Warped-E, Black...that would look nice..but they all seem to be the same shade as Josh's X...

TNS2k2
08-07-2003, 10:14 PM
DiRTyBuNNy it is really hard to get that shade of blue. the only way to do it is, you have to call AGD and pay extra to get it sent to A+ anno. the blue one that i showed you is not PK. it isnt even mine, but that is the color i want my Xmag (with a surprise) and i am going to pay the extra for A+, because in the end, it is worth it.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-07-2003, 11:59 PM
well...you may want to clear that surprise with AGD first because from what I've seen they aren't into doing anything special...I was flatly told no on a few ideas already...so we'll see...

yeahthatsme
08-08-2003, 12:08 AM
check the front page on www.airgun.com in that pic with all the xmags the front one is blue/black fade.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-08-2003, 12:12 AM
that's what I wanted to see..if all the blue fades were that same kind of blue..

and just an FYI...AGD isn't doing fades in a matte/flat/dust finish...so I'm going to have to live with a glossy finish..

TNS2k2
08-08-2003, 12:22 AM
DiRTyBuNNy i got it cleared. or so things seem fine as of now. but of coarse, i am paying extra for it. again, that Xmag that is on airgun.com is not that nice of a blue color. I have seen/shot that Xmag, and it isnt the same blue that both DiRTyBuNNy and I are after. what we really need to know is, if it was A+ or PK that does that anno. for all that dont know this is the blue Xmag in question.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-08-2003, 12:39 AM
I passed that picture to Cphil and I told him that I wanted to get that shade of blue faded to black..so we'll see..

snoogans
08-08-2003, 09:40 AM
ahh

DiRTyBuNNy
08-08-2003, 09:59 AM
look..it's another picture of Josh Silverman's X-Mag with the infamous "icky" blue..

wyn1370
08-08-2003, 12:24 PM
what do you mean they won't do dust.
screw this, I'm canceling my order.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-08-2003, 12:47 PM
what do you mean they won't do dust. screw this, I'm canceling my order.

I was told they will not do dust FADES; plain colors are fine...and after 8 months that was my sentiment exactly...but I'm just going to have to live with a glossy..but if I get the same blue as Josh I'm going to be steaming mad...

einhander619
08-08-2003, 02:41 PM
Jesus, since when do you say no to a customer, much less a $1300 customer? It's that kind of crap that really needs to stop. Since you're clearly not gonna make it in the high-volume, mass produced gun market, you need to go the extra mile to make sure that the gun someone ordered 8 MONTHS AGO is exactly as the customer wants it.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-08-2003, 03:06 PM
Jesus, since when do you say no to a customer, much less a $1300 customer? It's that kind of crap that really needs to stop. Since you're clearly not gonna make it in the high-volume, mass produced gun market, you need to go the extra mile to make sure that the gun someone ordered 8 MONTHS AGO is exactly as the customer wants it.

:eek:

TNS2k2
08-08-2003, 03:25 PM
I agree with that. I am actually willing to fork out another 200 so that i get the anno i want. im willing to pay 1600. but i want it exactly the way i want it. you know?

DiRTyBuNNy
08-08-2003, 03:27 PM
exactly..that's why I started this thread (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96807) so that we can get things like that out in the open..

DiRTyBuNNy
08-08-2003, 10:56 PM
Just wanted to post up there was a misunderstanding between Cphil and myself...what he thought I wanted was a Gloss to Flat fade (and that wasn't available) and not a flat fade from one color to another (as a second choice)...so he's going to find out on Monday if what we now call a Flat/Flat fade is available..so we can all calm down just a few notches..

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
08-08-2003, 11:14 PM

DiRTyBuNNy
08-09-2003, 01:30 AM
it's funny how everyone seems to find pictures of Josh's X..

dinger
08-09-2003, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy
it's funny how everyone seems to find pictures of Josh's X..

hahahahaahahaa:D

DiRTyBuNNy
08-09-2003, 02:09 AM
I thought it was funny at least..

DiRTyBuNNy
10-04-2003, 09:12 PM
did we ever find out who the mysterious owner of that sexy blue X-mag is? Just make me one just like that and slap valve number #317 on it and I'll happy as a pig in poop...

RRfireblade
10-04-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy
did we ever find out who the mysterious owner of that sexy blue X-mag is? Just make me one just like that and slap valve number #317 on it and I'll happy as a pig in poop...

Mines #350,so I don't think your gettin' 317.:(

Jay.

(I mean my adopted x:rolleyes: )

DiRTyBuNNy
10-04-2003, 10:50 PM
Ehh...well..if I don't it's cool...but no one has said they have it yet and I've been asking forever..