PDA

View Full Version : FInd out what pbnation thinks of AGD!!!

taylor492
08-07-2003, 09:07 PM
i was cruisin pbnation and found this link...check it out

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=271730

Ov3rmind
08-07-2003, 09:13 PM
Well, I'm IP banned so I can't view it. But I'm guessing it another thread bashing AGD. Nothing new here, and another thread wasn't necessary.

ICOM
08-07-2003, 09:13 PM
think this was posted already. But its nice to see what others think, not just ao

EsPo
08-07-2003, 09:16 PM
for those of you banned ip'ers (that made no sense.. lets try again)

For those of you with ip's banned from pbn (there we go)

some people followed with bashings.

I recently aquired an E-mag and am very impressed with the gun. I have owned and shot just about every high performance gun there is and only one thought comes to me. Why aren't there more E-mags around?

With the introduction of Level X there is no reason not to buy one. I have long been a believer that there is no such thing as a best gun, that it is all personal preference. However, after using an E-mag for some time I am almost begining to doubt that. The E-Mag just has a feel to it that no other gun I have used had. One can rip in normal electro mode, and in hydrid it only gets easier. Not to mention the straight mechanical mode if for some odd reason the electronics fail. There is much more that can be said, but for that look in to a more in depth review.

I know all of this has been stated before, but I felt I had to get it out again. Next to Brass Eagle, AGD is one of the most ripped on companies in paintball. Very little if any of this criticism is actually deserved. From my experience with paintball AGD is top tier. Most other companies just don't compare. Props to AGD for their unnoticed greatness. Hopefully people will open their eyes and see what they are missing.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-07-2003, 09:24 PM
I still can't believe that some people didn't realize that whole "Das Untermags" was a big freakin' joke just like the Crown Point Controversy...oh well..

AutomagBoy
08-07-2003, 09:27 PM
Thh funny things about mags is they can be uglier than a tippmann better looking than an angel and more badass looking than a timmy.

xadamx
08-07-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by AutomagBoy
Thh funny things about mags is they can be uglier than a tippmann better looking than an angel and more badass looking than a timmy.

haha thats too true.

SIGSays
08-07-2003, 10:13 PM
i do remember when i would cho alot back in the day.. :) lol

DiRTyBuNNy
08-08-2003, 12:17 AM
well..I look at it this way...they're about as ignorant about us as we are about them...

-Carnifex-
08-08-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by AutomagBoy
more badass looking than a timmy.

:confused:

minnimag
08-08-2003, 12:39 AM
army shut everyone down with his post. nice work army

Hexis
08-08-2003, 12:43 AM
It's worth the read just to get to nerobro's last post. chuff chuff indeed.

shartley
08-08-2003, 05:05 AM
:rolleyes:

More drama..... what will happen with paintball online when winter comes?!?!?!?! ;)

Albinonewt
08-08-2003, 05:29 AM
I love it when I bring my EMag to the local field. People tend not to even know what it is. It's even better when I'm with my buddy that has an A-5. Folks always swarm around him and his Tippman to marvel at the A-5 while completely ignoring my mag, like I'm shooting a breech loaded jolly rancher thrower.

Then the game starts, and folks change their minds!

Star_Base_CGI
08-08-2003, 09:17 AM
They had alot of ncie things to say about AGD and than a couple of threads comparing them to Spyders. Which I think is funny.

FreakBaller12
08-08-2003, 09:30 AM
I still can't believe that some people didn't realize that whole "Das Untermags" was a big freakin' joke just like the Crown Point Controversy...oh well..

i am pretty sure that the das untermag revoulution was formed b/c of the specfic post about us beign a cult in that pbnation thread
$eth

jdev
08-08-2003, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy

Das Untermags was a joke?

why did I get all these stickers printed up?

*sigh*

:p :D

Automaggin2
08-08-2003, 11:00 AM
The kid with his Timmy said a mag is a gun with expesnive plmbimg.

His timmy is what? A way-overpriced electric spyder!

haha n00bs

fcpchop
08-08-2003, 11:17 AM
ya im pretty sure this has already been posted but it is stil good to know what others think of us

DiRTyBuNNy
08-08-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by toyotaboy12

i am pretty sure that the das untermag revoulution was formed b/c of the specfic post about us beign a cult in that pbnation thread
$eth

and well...with the way you all acted you didn't disprove that person...hence my reference to the Crown Point Incident.

minnimag
08-08-2003, 02:57 PM
they say we're a cult like it's a bad thing ;)

Albinonewt
08-08-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy

and well...with the way you all acted you didn't disprove that person...hence my reference to the Crown Point Incident.

What is a crown point incident?

Are there pictures with hot naked women involved, that always helps me visualize the incident.

08-08-2003, 04:07 PM
Does it really matter. Stop focusing on the gun and rather the player.

more badass looking than a timmy.

...:rolleyes:thats a matter of opinon.

*ArKfEaR*
08-08-2003, 04:48 PM
Understand this, they are right in everyway about AO Drone crap.

The direct uneducated comments about how much mags suck are 100% wrong.

But all-in-all that’s why my goal is not to be on these boards as much as possible as most of you guys (not necessarily because I hate mags, because I have a life...) its just sickening when some of you people have 10,000 posts.

The whole, anything revolution/club is ridiculous... its like the Pokemon of paintball.
I need; Pokemon cards, games, clothes, mops, chairs, sheets, catnip... just AGD could make all that stuff. Sadly sell it all to you weirdoes who think its cool because it has AGD or the AO Logo stamped on it.

If you could just step into the outsiders’ minds you would understand it completely. I may be just a registered member of the forum, but definitely not a "contributed" AO'er like most of you. Although, I do understand where its coming from its just I despise it.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-08-2003, 05:15 PM
Here is The Crown Point Incident (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=21931).

trex
08-08-2003, 07:25 PM
ArKfEaR - Could not agree with you more. I'm fairly new to AO and to AGD in general and I couldn't be happier with my ULE Xvalve mag. But when I start reading all this "revolution", motto, secret signs crap it really turned me off. Reminds me of the kids who play Dungeons and Dragons or Magic and become obsessed. If it all was just a joke . . . GREAT. If not this forum is full of gullible "joiners". Just my opinion.

trex

hitech
08-08-2003, 07:41 PM
I'm very happy the crown point incident happened. I got a barrel and parts kit for only $20! And I still say the barrel is worth every bit of $20. :D

DiRTyBuNNy
08-08-2003, 08:16 PM
definitely...when I want to play "old school" I whip out my Crown Point..and just hear the **PING** everytime I shoot..hahahahha