PDA

View Full Version : Mag/LX/I-frame Prob?

Sharpshooter22
08-07-2003, 09:09 PM
I just upgraded my automag with a level 10 bolt, an intelliframe, and a cradle. However, now, the gun wont fire. I'm wondering what the source of this problem could be. I just replaced the reg seat, and I'm using the longest spring in my level 10 bolt. I'm not sure which carrier I'm using, either 1.5 or 2, and I've set up the LX according to your video. There is some air leaking out of the escape hole in the top of my cradle, and the trigger seems to be gassing up, as theres some resistance. However, when I pull the trigger, the button compresses but the gun wont fire, it's as if I'm firing without any air in the gun. I've tried extending the rod behind the trigger more to make sure it's getting enough pressure but that doesn't seem to do it. Any ideas as to what could be wrong here?

Dayspring
08-07-2003, 10:35 PM
1- put the trigger rod back to the way it should be. There should be a credit card's worth of space between the trigger and the rod.

2- change the long spring to the middle spring

3- turn up the velocity. The level 10 relies on friction and opposing forces to work. The release of gas from the reg has to be a higher force than the oring carrier and spring force in order to fire.