PDA

View Full Version : Paintball Armory Case

ignatz
08-08-2003, 11:54 AM
I'm not a dealer or anything but I did get a new product yesterday and I thought I'd share my thoughts.

My friend Movie Guy picked up this Paintball Armory Case for me while he was at IAO.

Here's a link. (http://www.kalencom.com/index_body.html)

http://www.kalencom.com/products/1000.jpg

Personally, I love this thing. I was able to fit 2 68ci tanks (there are 2 built in straps), My EMag w/warp attached, SydArm, Revy, Scepter kit, squeegies and some extras inside the main compartment of the bag. The toolkit fits everything I need to keep my Mag running. The bag includes straps for a mask and belt to strap onto the outside of the bag. The bag has room for 3 barrels but I think 14 or 16 inch is the maximum capacity. It appears to be very well made and there's lots of padding for your gear. The only CON in my mind is that it didn't come with a Mask case but for people already have one that's probablly a plus. If you're looking for a bag that'll hold your warped marker for a reasonable price, you might want to check this out.

P.S. It doesn't hurt that they use a Mag in their promotional material either. ;)

poolshark5226
08-08-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by ignatz
The toolkit fits everything I need to keep my Mag running.

so an allen wrench, quarter, and dental pick?:p

hehe, it looks pretty cool...price?

ignatz
08-08-2003, 01:51 PM
poolshark5226 - lol! Yeah something like that... I think I stuffed a repair kit, some springs and a cresent wrench on top of that... :D

The website lists the price at $70 (I was lucky enough to get an IAO discount). When compared to comprable sized bags, I think that's a steal.

edweird
08-08-2003, 02:15 PM
yeah a heck of alot of us at IAO picked up these bags. The ratco booth was set up right next to the AGD one so naturally we got in pretty good with them over the week and we hooked up a massbuy deal on the last day.

I swear I must of sold 25 of them to other AOers for the ratco guys ...

Blazingace
08-08-2003, 08:15 PM
I bought one at IAO. It is the greatest bag for the price. It hold both my Imp and Xtreme depot E-mag a tank my mask harness and pods tools to tech an entire teams worth of guns and at least 2 loaders. I am so happy with it. It has plenty of padding and a few little pockets for small things. The quality is outstanding. Buy one, you won't be disappointed.

lord1234
08-08-2003, 08:27 PM
this bag is awesome..
i have a bag a couple of condoms and a mask bag...
just so yall know...
the kid who owns this company is 17...its a subsidiary of a large luggage company and he SOLD THEM the idea of bags for paintballers that HE thought would be better rather than the stuff that DYE says is for paintballers...this bag is awesome..comfortable as hell and holds a ton of stuff...
i love it...
check it out
or email him at
[email protected]

ignatz
08-08-2003, 08:40 PM
lord1234 - Very cool info. I was wondering how/why a company that primarily makes baby bags would start a paintball division. One thing is promising, if they know how to make quality bags for everyday baby care the pb gear should last.

Did anyone get the mask bag? Any thoughts?

lord1234
08-08-2003, 10:59 PM
mask bag is awesome

edweird
08-09-2003, 03:10 AM
Yeah the mask bags are super sweet.... they come with lens holders as well. Unfortunatly Im not much of a spare lens person so its more like my cheapo dremel holder