PDA

View Full Version : assemble or sell?? that is the question

cannibal ox
08-08-2003, 12:02 PM
I have an I frame/retro/L10 minimag never even used. I havent played at all since may, when last year around this time I was playing every weekend w my trusty 98custom. I have been intimidated to assemble the gun with the level 10 as I would like to get to the field and play as opposed to troubleshooting for weeks until all problems are overcome. I dont have the time I used to to tinker and what not but hate looking at the shiny retrovalve and i frame just begging to be completed and played with. I have shot the gun w out the l10 and it spewed paint all day. probly my fault but.. I dont know, im bored at work and felt like hosting a pity party in my honor. any suggestions?

Mikey B
08-08-2003, 12:09 PM
i suppose you could always just have a local proshop install it for you make sure it works.

SG Avenger
08-08-2003, 07:40 PM
I've found that the Lv10 works great the first day or even saturday/sunday but the following week it will refuse to work. but after that it should be gravy.

Its not that big of a beast to deal with. but it isn't plug-n-play.

cannibal ox
08-11-2003, 09:51 AM
I solicited the services of tunaman for an install and bench test. this dude is cool as hell. he emailed me right back, only wanting return shipping for the install. im about to ship it out and hopefully will have some game results in a week or two.