PDA

View Full Version : This Gun, Ahhh!!!!

tony3
08-08-2003, 02:09 PM
OMG, I'm about to throw my rt out the window, first I buy a new sear that came adjusted wrong, so I had to adjust it, then I buy a reg piston, then I buy a parts kit, and my stupid gun still wont work. It was working but then there was a slight leak out of side vent whole, so I take out my reg valve pin, and all the black things fall of!!! I find them all I put it back together, and then I screw in my tank. All hell breaks loose. The gun is leaking tons of air out the back of the velocity adjuster, and it is make a loud high pitch screaming noise! Damn, I am so fed up with this thing!

Kevmaster
08-08-2003, 02:27 PM
ok, with the air off, screw the velo OUT a lot. then gas it up. the marker, with LX, prolly wont fire. keep turning it up till it fires. if it starts to leak before it fires, then go to a smaller bolt spring and start over. Once you have it firing, it shouldnt be leaking at this point. If it does, then likely the problem is the reg piston oring. replace.

what are the "black things" you're speaking of?

tony3
08-08-2003, 02:31 PM
On the reg piston pin, all the black spacers, now that i think about it, with my old lvl 10 setup, i had to have teh velocity adjuster screwed in a lot, because the reg piston was almost gone, now with a brand new reg piston, ok, ill try that

thanks a ton

tony3
08-08-2003, 02:34 PM
No that didnt work, i had it out a ton, i gassed it up and it would slowly leak more and more then it just went nuts and started the screaming again

tony3
08-08-2003, 10:21 PM
ok, i got it working, i had the little black things in wrong, they are curved so you need to make them go up down up down, and it worked