PDA

View Full Version : Introducing my QEX-mag

Mossman
08-08-2003, 05:34 PM
Here's Mossman's new QEX-Mag (Quasi Euro Xmag)

What do you think?

If you like it look out for it in the for sale forums in a few days :( At least the body :( I can't really afford to keep it right now, it sucks but maybe Xmag bodies will be readily available when I have the cash again.

Nearly forgot, Here's the link to the gallery (www.superneato.com/super/Xmag/)

Good day to you all

fire1811
08-08-2003, 05:46 PM
hows the stiffi
???????????

dansim
08-08-2003, 05:48 PM
nice

irbodden
08-08-2003, 05:51 PM
What color you having it anno'd?

Mossman
08-08-2003, 05:56 PM
fire it rocks - 1/2 the weight of a ULE body and it feels like less, and if you've felt a ULE they feel weightless.

Dansim- thanks. Did you get my PM? I was supposed to ship to the PO Box that paypal gave me, right?

Irbodden - If i was gonna anno it it'd either get done black to blue or black to blue to clear.
Sad thing is I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep it. I bought an expensive matrix that's broken and needs repairs. I need money to fix that if I ever thought about selling it, and if I'm gonna get a real job in the fall I need a car. This sucks, but maybe my 18th B-day in 9 days will bring some relief, if my family is feeling generous this year :D

fire1811
08-08-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Mossman
I bought an expensive matrix that's broken and needs repairs.

*giggling uncontrolably*

:p

irbodden
08-08-2003, 05:59 PM
I thought you bought an old E30 Bimmer?

That thing is crying for anno :(

Mossman
08-08-2003, 06:04 PM
my buddy's biatch mother sold it from under my nose, so i never got the bimmer. All is well though, i'm over it :)

I dunno man, it's pretty darn nice looking in person. My cam sucks in general, especially on cloudy days. the battery pack needs to be annoed, that's it.

I might be looking to trade the whole thing for a ULE bodied mag with intelli or Y grip. I could keep my Xvalve if the other mag didn't have one. Plus a boatload of cash, of course ;)

EsPo
08-08-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by irbodden
That thing is crying for anno :(
agreed...

and send that drop in with it.. just cause blue is the last color i would pick to go with black and chrome besides.. gold.