PDA

View Full Version : I need to see fades

rpm07
08-08-2003, 05:39 PM
I am sending my gun out for anno and want to do a fade. I would like to see some different ones I tryed to look up AGD team guns but the pics would not open. I think someone on a AGD team has a silver to I think copper fade. So I am not sure what color to go with. Please post pics dont care what kind of gun just need colors

Psycho Chicken
08-08-2003, 06:18 PM
here's my xmag and matrix

the mag's a black to yellow
the trix is just an acid wash blue, black, and purple with yellow splah

i wish that i could have gotten the x with an acid wash i just like them better

RRfireblade
08-08-2003, 06:21 PM
Purple to blue.....

Ov3rmind
08-08-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Psycho Chicken
here's my xmag and matrix

the mag's a black to yellow
the trix is just an acid wash blue, black, and purple with yellow splah

i wish that i could have gotten the x with an acid wash i just like them better
Dude, if you could make that pic into a wallpaper, I would be super duper happy. Those guns are awesome!

plmcmahon
08-08-2003, 07:10 PM
Z-man, don't take this the wrong way, but that's not a good picture. The fade on your mag is amazing (I even saved the pics to my collection), but that picture doesn't do it justice. I think you need to adjust the lighting to reflect off the front of the marker because you can barely see the fade...

Anyways, in the meantime, here's a link to Z-man's original thread (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=91379) for the lazier AOers. :)

Z-man
08-08-2003, 07:12 PM
Yeah you are right.. I think perhpas the white behind it is creating too much glare. Ill try and get a brighter pict of it as the fade IS way beter than what yopu see. I'll remove my pict for now and see what I can make tonight.

No offence taken, I thank you for the info.

*ArKfEaR*
08-08-2003, 07:13 PM
This is the nicest fade in the world... period.

Whenever i get my gun reannodized this is what its going to be.

wimag
08-08-2003, 07:19 PM
THIS is the ultimate fade

bornl33t
08-08-2003, 07:56 PM
I'm a big fan of this gun :D

Z-man
08-08-2003, 08:20 PM
Here is a new try: I call it: "RT In the Moss"

Bolter
08-08-2003, 08:25 PM
someone posted this up the other day.....and I just thought it was the nicest colour job ever.

:D

i like tictacs
08-08-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by *ArKfEaR*
This is the nicest fade in the world... period.

Whenever i get my gun reannodized this is what its going to be.

my friend has that fade on that same gun. tis great

*ArKfEaR*
08-08-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by i like tictacs

my friend has that fade on that same gun. tis great

How "metallicy" is it?

I really like the metallic look of it from the pics which is why im so fond of that fade. Is it Really shiny, and has kind of candy paint sense too it?

Psycho Chicken
08-09-2003, 09:37 AM
I don't know how to make it a wallpaper, but if someone can tell me consider it done.

MarkM
08-09-2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Psycho Chicken
I don't know how to make it a wallpaper, but if someone can tell me consider it done.

You don't need to do anything clever, just save the pic as whatever you prefer and then in your display settings choose the desktop setting and select the pic and click apply...you may find it will look blurry as it is a small file (also will depend on the size and resolution of your screen) but if you don't like that then choose not to apply stretch to fit in the options....if a larger (original) file version was posted then this would remove a fair bit of the blurr.