PDA

View Full Version : roller bearing trigger mod

mh53eplt
08-09-2003, 12:39 AM
These are pix of aut911's roller bearing trigger mod. On a Z-grip it insanely increases your rate of fire.

tony3
08-09-2003, 09:49 AM
On a zgrip.....I thought those only worked for electros

jdev
08-09-2003, 09:55 AM
nice mod aut.

how much they going for?

aut911
08-10-2003, 02:56 PM
I actually had no idea this thread had been started! Anways, the mod will cost anywhere between 15 and 20 dollars depending on the trigger. For Emag triggers i am going to have to charge 20 though due to the setscrew being directly in the way of where the wheel needs to be.

Also, for blade triggers: I am able to make brackets for them but at this time I am unable to find a screw small enough to use. If you have any information for about screws or just want to ask me a question about my mod, feel free to pm me. Also, i am taking trades for this mod. Mostly automag frames(45s only) and i will do any roller mod you want for some autoresponse internals.

the brackets for blade triggers are made from stainless steel but i cannot post pics due to the fact that the digicam i have no longer works.

aut

poolshark5226
08-11-2003, 06:33 PM
Can you post info on how this works? I see how it could work on an e-trigger, but with this? Also, is the mod reversible?

aut911
08-11-2003, 11:58 PM
The mod is only reviersible for blade triggers due to the fact that the only thing happening to the trigger itself is a few screws going into it. On the other hand, double triggers are permenent because i actually remove material from the trigger. If you try it and decide that you dont like it I will trade triggers with you. But only on one condition, that the trigger is not broken in any way.

I guess you could call it a warrantee of sorts. If you lose parts its obviously not my fault. If you break the trigger its not my fault. But if there are any problems related to the roller mod than i will replace the trigger or i will refund your money. i think thats it. sorry for writing a novel. should i post this in the dealers forum?

aut

aut911
08-12-2003, 12:09 PM
I tink i forgot to answer one of the questions, with a regular mag its pretty hard to get the roller to work. It is possible but in my opinion it sucks. what I am going to experiment with is the ULT and roller trigger to see if that will work. Im thinkin it will. no promises though

aut

NATE-DOG1
08-12-2003, 06:55 PM
I think im going to send you my z-trigger at the end of the season if thats ok..
What other mod's you do?
Do you do any annodizing by any chance?

aut911
08-13-2003, 10:34 AM
No, sorry I dont have an anodizer. I wish did. mabye some day soon. But yes it is ok to send me your trigger just give me a note inside the letter telling me what you want done. also if you want a trigger stop that will be 5 bucks.

Also, I make another really cool trigger stop that you cant see. I replace the safety with a stainless steel rod that has a slot cut into it at just the right depth to fire. Obviously you cant use your safety anymore but its better than a setscrew staring you in the face. this one is alot harder considering the fact that i have to have the frame in my hands to work on this mod. this will cost 10 bucks.

aut

NATE-DOG1
08-14-2003, 11:31 AM
yeah that sounds cool. I dont have a safety anyways.
Ill probably get in contact with you Late November Early December sort of thing.
Let me know if you come up with anything new!

Nate

aut911
08-15-2003, 11:58 AM
I definatly will. Im planning on making a full auto mod for retro valves. Its a replacement on off valve pin that has a larger surface area than any other valve.

fun stuff. anyways i am off to work on a couple projects of mine.

aut

mh53eplt
08-17-2003, 12:47 AM
aut, I call first dibs on the full auto mod for retro valves:D

aut911
08-19-2003, 10:08 AM
all i need to do is get my dad in gear to help mew ith the lathe. ahh sigh, to him its just another project that needs fixin. to me its business oppertunity.

just everybodu be patient k? i am a one man-boy operation.

aut

Sancho'sZ
08-19-2003, 08:49 PM
can you explain exactly how your design works. If you are uncomfortable explaining thats cool I understand completely. BUT haveing a lathe as well and also being a boy :) I may be able to duplicate your process. If you can help me cool. Thanks.