PDA

View Full Version : Land of the Apes, at Battle Creek Paintball, in MO Sep 6-7

Tack
08-09-2003, 09:32 AM
Land of the Apes Scenario Game to be played at Battle Creek Paintball near Kingdom City Missouri on Sep. 6-7. The final plans for the game are not set as of yet, however I can tell you what I know about it. The setting is the time between the human leaving the Ape Planet at the end of the movie and when he arrived home to find the everything was still controlled by Apes.

There will be two teams. The monkeys, and humans VS the Apes, With the Orangutans as politicians running around trying to cut deals with both sides.

The monkeys got fed up with the apes hunting humans for slaves. An agreement was reached that no more free humans would be hunted. However to keep up the number of human slaves for the ape's needs they decided to start a breeding program with the ones who were already slaves. This angered the free humans as well as the monkeys. A revolt broke out.

This game will be played on all of Battle Creek's fields except the speed ball fields. This includes the Compound. For those who do not know what the Compound is, it is a series of house trailers that have been gutted and connected together in a quazi circle. anyone playing inside the trailers can get from one side to the other without touching the ground at all. This fortress is a blast to defend, as well as attack, and if the attackers manage to get into the trailers, be prepared for some major close quarters combat.

I will get onto the owners to get the information posted as soon as possible. for more info, go to www.battlecreekpaintball.com We are fairly new to the scenario scene, however we have held several successful games this year so far, and are planning on having this be the most successful to date.

If you all have any questions, feel free to post here, or call Battle Creek. I will try to answer as many as possible. Until they get the rules up, you can find a set of rules posted for the MO MO Monster game. Those will not be the exact same, but the general scenario rules should be close.

MidnightRider
08-09-2003, 10:01 PM
Just want to let you know your link dosen't work. I still got to the website by adding ".com" to the end of the link in my new window. Just to let you know.:D

Peace

MR