PDA

View Full Version : paintball promo video at our field

athomas
08-09-2003, 04:43 PM
One of the guys from our field did a little promo video using the last tournament we attended in Halifax. Two of the main teams featured are our team (because I play there and know the guys quite well) and the field sponsored team. The field sponsored team has the red masks. Our team has the black masks. Both teams are wearing red and black Draxxus jerseys.

I'm the guy in the center position at the start at the 1:14 part in the video. You can see my amazing bunker move:D at the 2:05 mark in the video. I'm in a few of the other shots as well.

The video is available on Kazaa. Search for "GT triangle promo" and/or "paintball splatterzone".

Hope you like it even though the video is a little grainy.

sneakyhacker420
08-09-2003, 07:27 PM
have one of the AO members host it on their site... many should be nice enough to do that for you... unfortunately i don't have a domain

athomas
08-09-2003, 09:29 PM
Heres an ftp server that its on now. I don't know how long it will be up since its hosted on a private computer for the short term. If anyone wants to load it onto a server for distribution its ok.

ftp://tseng:[email protected]/upload/Thong/GT_Triangle.avi

Its compressed using standard avi. I recompressed it on my own computer and reduced the size form 80 meg to 28 meg. Whoever wants to host it might want to do that to reduce overhead.

Enjoy

edit: P.S. - the movie was filmed and edited by Cypher here on AO. He deserves the credit for this production.

FalconGuy016
08-09-2003, 09:35 PM
Downloading :) thank, I love pb movies

durtysoufcraka
08-09-2003, 09:46 PM
my windows media player just says opening media in the bottom left corner....:mad: madface!!!! i wanna see some paintball action...please help me.

sneakyhacker420
08-09-2003, 09:57 PM
u need to get the .AVI codec

durtysoufcraka
08-09-2003, 10:02 PM
not gonna lie...i dunno what the hell that is

athomas
08-09-2003, 10:10 PM
You will have to right click on the link "save target as" and download the video to your hard drive and open it there. It is served on an ftp server not an http server.

irbodden
08-09-2003, 10:54 PM
I think he is confused about codecs...

Search for AngelPotion Codecs, download and run it, that should solve the problem. I believe it had the .avi codec

FalconGuy016
08-10-2003, 05:19 PM
My first download didnt work, but now the link doesnt work! :( help. Did you take it off the server? Server not running?
Could not establish connection with server

athomas
08-10-2003, 07:37 PM
Its not my video or my server.

I just tried the link and it was working as of 8:30pm EST.