PDA

View Full Version : attn. AGDJON

Weltman
08-09-2003, 06:38 PM
Greetings.

I believe it was you (at the IAO) that told me to go to Pbnation to find the source of the fiber wraped scuba tanks that the firefighter/hydrotester was selling without valves. I am unable to find the reference. Automagnus need a bigger supply of air. Can you help please? Or anyone else for that matter.

AGDJon
08-11-2003, 11:19 AM
I am unsure of where to find tanks but you can try asking:

paintballgear.com and ask for pauly R. and tell him Jon from AGD sent you. He might be able to help.

www.hydrotesters.com might be able to help out as well. Or you can try contacting Ted of Air America (tell him Jon fromAGD sent you as well) he might have some ideas :-)

KayleAGD
08-11-2003, 04:06 PM
the tanks I bought were from community fire in new jersey. The same guy that was hydroing tanks at nppl events. I pait $50.00 each for 4.5k tanks there are for scba equiptment and can also be found on e-bay..

Hope this helps

Kayle

Weltman
08-12-2003, 09:21 AM
That is the guy. Now how do I get it in contact with him? I am from Detroit so it would be a long walk. Do you have a number or a web site address?

KayleAGD
08-12-2003, 12:20 PM
http://www.communityfire.com/main.html

this is where i got mine , a real nice guy to deal with..

Kayle

Weltman
08-18-2003, 11:14 PM
Kayle,
Do you have a contact name? When I call they don't seem to know who to send me to. My e-mail has no reply.

Thanks again,